Shemales

Lisa

Shemales  

905 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about it?

• Yes Yes Yes!!!
    • Yes
    • No

This poll shouldn't even be a poll in the first place... Everyone pays for this game, whoever we are females, males, transgenders...

Everyone has a right to be treated equally, as far as the game content is concerned... Y'all want more content added to the game ? Well first thing is to please all customers, to bring more income.

Besides, the shemale mesh has been ready since january, it is also already used in some f/f poses.. so it's not even shifting devs' focus from other updates...

Why the fight  ?

Everyone has a right to his/her own mind, which I'm not here to debate or even judge... but this is 2014... Welcome to equality and diversity. Everyone pays for this, hence equality for all paying customers.

There's a lot to be asked for in terms of true equality in this game. We've got a few little options for minorities like trans and gay people, but nothing near the scope of straight relationships and interaction. I mean, something is better than nothing, but I want it to be equal. I want, as a bisexual man, to be able to have access to all the same poses and options that straight couples do. I want my trans friends to have that option, and my lesbian friends too. 

Put simply: I want my gosh-darned gay blowjobs!

Gotta say....I am trying the waters here with a friend and we have come for a look from SecondLife - yes, I know they are different -  but there are quite a few things that 3DX could do with, proper treatment in game for those that want to play as shemales/TS etc. Yes, there are a couple of poses/animations that can make it look like their is a shemale involved, but they lack the ability to cum on faces or feet like guys currently do - they deserve that chance.

Agreed that there are some more simple additions that need to be in the game too, but this topic should not be overlooked.

Almost every game out there has shemale feauturing, I don't see why there would be a problem if we would have. I doubt it would bother anybody. Althought I haven't seen any gay updates for a long time. Should pay more attention to other sides too. Not only on females-males. 

Would be a lot more fun with shemales!

.Fellow lovers of SheMales, TGirls an the the like.  i am in the lovely UK, One of my Lovers is a Lovely SheMale, She comes from the States. We were making love. Passion an Lust were the way to describe it. Then she scream " Where did my bottom go, I don't have my lovely cock."  Guys where was it. is there a different version of this lovely game in different countries. if so i say to you shits.WHY. Please give this feature to everyone.  It could solve so many problems.

From a very frustrated  TGirl SallyBlue

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

The attached "fake" cocks for females can't replace shemales, just saying. :)

No one ever said or implied it was. It's just a placeholder to calm the hype down while they focus on improving the game.

Copying and pasting male/female poses/onto female/shemale or shemale/shemale wouldn't be right because shemales are more feminine than masculine.

No one ever said or implied it was. It's just a placeholder to calm the hype down while they focus on improving the game.

Copying and pasting male/female poses/onto female/shemale or shemale/shemale wouldn't be right because shemales are more feminine than masculine.

I don't want them to copy the poses. I just posted abit in haste there. Been waiting for shemale characters for a while now, subscribed for over a year.

I don't think about poses too much, maybe a few simple ones. What I think of is the option to create a character. By then you can at least start exploring and making a few friends on that character. Can't remember there was too much to do in the beginning of the game as any gender.

Me too i wait for a full trans avatar , because if there was one , maybe i would finally have a strapon in place of this fake penis . And if devs was making a Shemale/trans avatar , they will have more or less the same number of poses than everyone .

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lindseyx
Hi, here I do not know if this is the wrong thing, or even if it's the subject  but I want to talk about futanaria.

Here I am in full on fantasy Futa, but on the game there are two balls very ugly XD 

On the futanarie there is no testicles, but a pussy, I think some of us would like to stay with a pussy and a penis at the same time (Just like futa) 

Tell me if it's interesting or not. 

Furthermore, the textures of the penis for women  bugs when there is pubic hair, there is a white spot on the top of the penis. (very unpleasant)

I love your math, Arya.

You are so damn stupid to say that and it's very easy. When I wrote 28%, it was still the case. Don't you know that a vote evolve?

By the way, I know you have a problem with me but it's not the place to make a fuss.

I do not have an issue with you, Arya. I don't even believe we've met outside of the forums. Your math simply doesn't add up. That is all I wanted to point out.

If 28% of the people choose "No" and 72% of the people choose one of the "Yes" options then that indicates overwhelming support for adding the option, not opposition to it.

It also mean that a big part of the community doesn't want it. So you just take in consideration the big majority?

There are many subjetcs where the majority is much more important. That was the only thing I was thinking.

Oh maybe you don't remember? First week I was here, I asked a question on the open forum and you suddenly gave your opinion, in a very unpleasant way.

I think you are a sneaky and negativ person, who just need to find something to be in opposition.

But anyway, continue in this way and you will got what you deserve. "...."

By the way, I don't like your irony. See your maths are also awesome.

You discovered that 100-28=72.

Well done, I was not able to calculate it by my self. Thank you so much! Love you

Wow so much hate arya, take a chill pill... Your statement was wrong and plain stupid so dont be suprised when you get a stupid answer back.

The poll is also not about "what should be added first, or if this has priority over other updates" So your argument that there are more important things to add first doesnt make any sense.

I voted "yes" as I dont see any reason why the shemale community should be left out, and If you look around they are a big part of 3dxchat.

And this is coming from someone who has no interest at all in "futa,shemale or transgenders"

so stop fighting and arguing it brings you no way. all this with the shemale thing its gonna happen no matter what we vote now so live with it like we all other are doing yeah sure its kinda wrong to se a pretty hot girl then find out she have a god damn dick and so what O.o its not like that the world is going under couse of the shemale is comming is it ? ofcouse some will dislike the idea and some will like it couse it bring more game to the game and gives the girls who are playing as a girl/shemale ingame with at girl ava the chance to be the real deal right!

IDK what's the big deal.

In case they will continue current trend and don't add third gender just cock to all female / male poses solution is simple.

If males are scared that female would whop a cock during sex like it is possible in female one.

Simply add confirmation for both sides like when switching poses. Bam problem solved... :P

As for that arguing just stop it. :rolleyes: If you want to argue why not? But At least say something constructive.

For example 

"I am worried that shemales would negatively affect my game experience since I don't enjoy them and I don't want to see girls with cock running in public"

or

"I am worried that if it is like current thing with females they would be able to show cock during sex while they acted like females whole time"

Wow so much hate arya, take a chill pill... Your statement was wrong and plain stupid so dont be suprised when you get a stupid answer back.

The poll is also not about "what should be added first, or if this has priority over other updates" So your argument that there are more important things to add first doesnt make any sense.

I voted "yes" as I dont see any reason why the shemale community should be left out, and If you look around they are a big part of 3dxchat.

And this is coming from someone who has no interest at all in "futa,shemale or transgenders"

Well, indeed so much hate against people like you and Thania yes. And I'm really not ashame and assume that. 

First of all, before saying a statement is false you have to prove it with some smart arguments and to developp, at least a little bit (which is not the case here...) Otherwise I can say "no no no you are not right" and it will be the same.. You are pathetic but anyway, who cares?

And of course it makes sense because some people who really would love to see shemales are making it sooner as they can. Many people are talking about it and asking it right now. But not all of them. 

I just want to conclude that I know I can't stop shemales updates but Tania decided to piss me of again, how could I resisted? I can't.

Was my last words..