Shemales

Lisa

Shemales  

905 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about it?

• Yes Yes Yes!!!
    • Yes
    • No

OK, I am straight guy,loves..LOVES women and all they entail however for some reason she males drive me nuts. No pun intended..lol..Thier damn sexy and Hott,and would love to try out a fantasy maybe with one,or even a she male and a women at the same time,I think it would really spice this place up so add them all ready damn it omfg and I am certain I am not the only guy that agrees.grrr..

OK, I am straight guy,loves..LOVES women and all they entail however for some reason she males drive me nuts. No pun intended..lol..Thier damn sexy and Hott,and would love to try out a fantasy maybe with one,or even a she male and a women at the same time,I think it would really spice this place up so add them all ready damn it omfg and I am certain I am not the only guy that agrees.grrr..

Take a walk on the wild side.  *winks n grins *

I still think that F/M switch role would solve a lot ( for those who don't know - Switch Role appears as an option during same sex poses where by switching the avatar to the opposite side of that pose ) This would give us the strap-on and/or shemale to male sex poses.   I know the argument for the lack of the harness vs glued on look of the cock n balls that we have now but in my mind that's splitting hairs in programmed graphics.

i think its just the option to have a penis while having sex with a man , its a start and i hope for transgender that they will have soon their own avatar :)

Agreed. Personally I find it very annoying to be with a futa or Ts and as we switch poses.....boom I have a cock and am penetrating her. :huh:  Very unsettling and out of character for me. Ts should be a gender of it's own or there should be a option under body to have the cock stay on or not appear at all.

I really would like a full transgender option, not with detachable penises but a fully fledged avatar that is meant the way it should be with all balls and whistles :P

Although I do appreciate the attempt we have now it just doesn't cut it for me.

Must be pretty annoying to not to have any masturbation too seeing as it Works more as just a meaty strap on now, so really hope they make it as a full avatar for you.

I find shemales really disturbing, especially in real life. That feeling when a female might actually have penis... I don't know how to describe that emotion. Maybe I'm not suitable enough for the 21th century and still feel nostalgy about the 20th century... The most annoying thing nowadays is that shemales now specially pretends that they are females in the night clubs and you only understand that later. I mean if they enjoy that, I see no problem if they have relationship together, but when they're cheating like this with straight guys... This is really annoying. Just my 2cents about the shemales...

Understand your point of view, that said if Tgirl were implemented as a gender option (with sex options animations/poses attached accordingly), you would be able to check in their profile what sex they are.

As it is now most those WHO are transexual woman currently are likely to pick female over male ones, meaning you would only see them as female ingame unless they're nice enough to add transexual in their profiles. This would actually create the exact Paradox you're talking about instead of lift it?

I find shemales really disturbing, especially in real life. That feeling when a female might actually have penis... I don't know how to describe that emotion. Maybe I'm not suitable enough for the 21th century and still feel nostalgy about the 20th century... The most annoying thing nowadays is that shemales now specially pretends that they are females in the night clubs and you only understand that later. I mean if they enjoy that, I see no problem if they have relationship together, but when they're cheating like this with straight guys... This is really annoying. Just my 2cents about the shemales...

Oh come on. If you can't tell the difference does it really matter? If it's gay to want to suck a girl's dick then I guess I'm pretty gay, but at least I don't have an irrational fear of trans women :P

IMHO I think shemales are the best of both worlds. I got to know quite a few now and I think they can be very sensual like a girl but have something extra to add to the fun. I see nothing wrong with it.

Just dont have such a narrow mind people, even though the society tells you to do so. We live in the 21st century right?

Guest DJ_ELECTRO

OPEN YOUR MIND, WATCH THE WORLD AS IS, IS NOT ONLY ALL BLACK AND WHITE 

Example, I, as a man, but inwardly am more than woman many real women, but my dick's not just once make way, and

i love it so as ts because i with all get along and all the people either way love. 

but I'm so, others are born in the wrong body.

but that's as diverse as everything else...

dmfbyO7.gif

8QgHVXo.gif