Shemales

Lisa

Shemales  

905 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about it?

• Yes Yes Yes!!!
    • Yes
    • No

Maybe its on the way , i watched the hmmm little movie of the game ... trailer i think is the word . Inside there is a short time where we see a man having sex with a penissed woman , and i dont think its possible actually . 

I would really like this feature since most people don't read the profile description . With a Ts option , you could just advertise yourself by popping your clothes off ( ingame ) and people who don't want to be with you will not even make contact with you , although this feature might offend people here in forums or in the game . 

• 3 weeks later...

I would really like this feature since most people don't read the profile description . With a Ts option , you could just advertise yourself by popping your clothes off ( ingame ) and people who don't want to be with you will not even make contact with you , although this feature might offend people here in forums or in the game . 

Even with a shemale gender there will be someone who is surprised by the fact someone who looks like a woman has a penis because he/she did not look at the profile. Advertising you as a shemale with taking off clothes is not optimal. But I think that is not the problem at the moment. Who does not read a profile will always be surprised.

Arya has a point with saying that a big number of people don't want them inside the game. But at the moment I am writing this, 302 people voted from around 2000 people having an account. IMHO this poll doesn't show anything about the acceptance of a shemale gender in the game. We will never get all people on the vote but with such a low number this poll is irrelevant. 

I would like to see a shemale gender with all the possibility's in the game but at the moment there are so many things that are more important than this.

So yes a shemale gender should be on the to do list but don't rush it down. One thing I would suggest is keep the shemale in mind for the future and make it possible to switch the gender on a female character once the new gender is there so the girls can keep the avatar with all the friends and gifts.   

There is a fairly large, albeit inactive thread about shemales, I personally support them adding it because it promotes full equality and representation of all sexualities in the game.

I just hope some guys to not get jealous when one of the fine shemale specimens has a larger phallic member ;)

While I respect Anonymous feelings and realize that my sexuality is a turn-off or even an abomination to some, I am of course in favor of adding my gender to the game. :)

I have some thoughts about his remark about trans women "pretending to be real women" in clubs. First of all, we DO consider ourselves real women even though some of us (me included) have not transitioned fully. Second of all, this is actually a very dangerous thing to do if you're trans. Every year, transwomen are killed because of their sex and acting like Anonymous mentioned when out clubbing can lead to a very dangerous situation. So I would urge any girl like myself to be open about your status when going out. Also, make sure you have some friends with you in case things do turn out nasty.

Anyway, as others have said: there is a large, detailed thread about this subject in the "developments" part of the forum.

I understand the dev team is quite small so I understand they are not to keen on adding a feature that probably needs a lot of development and could be controversial. Still, a girl can dream...

Well, we sure lack fashion. There day that I feel like walking around naked because I really doesn't like much the choice male got. 

I know, man think only about sex and don't care about fashion. hehe

Not exactly true. Well, I mean the not caring about fashion. ;)

Well, we sure lack fashion. There day that I feel like walking around naked because I really doesn't like much the choice male got. 

I know, man think only about sex and don't care about fashion. hehe

Not exactly true. Well, I mean the not caring about fashion. ;)

I actually want more formal wear , casual wear , and extravagant costumes , I know this is a sex game but it would be nice to see clothing that is not slutty for a change .

I actually want more formal wear , casual wear , and extravagant costumes , I know this is a sex game but it would be nice to see clothing that is not slutty for a change .

It is not just a sex game,it's starting to be a community where people meet others,communicate and more.Why not?But this topic is not about that x)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great posts just like there are different sexual identities so are there gender identities beyond male and female.  I'm all for doing it right to support all including trans.

If we cant do it here in a community where we can all enjoy then where can we? Open minds ....

• 2 weeks later...

I would say the shemale add on would be nice if it should be added much later than now. In my opinion and I agree Bran with that we need more poses and clothings first. There are a lot of thing which should be developed first and then the shemale add-on.

I know the developers are working hard to keep this game interesting, but sometimes it seems like they don't know what the community wants. :(

We are not at wish as you like, but there should be maybe the option that players can vote for what update should come next.

Give us 2 options and we vote for it and this should be added to the next update then. ;)

And maybe updates should come more regulary. Not like last year a break of 6 weeks and we got a new couch (Yay!) ^_^

But never mind. You're doing a great job and continue like you do and this game has much potential. Try not to waste it because there is no other game which has this good quality. (Or I don't know one :P )

I have long agreed here about clothing. Most clothing is just basic recolors of a given model. Having more 'unique' clothing and pushing all similar models into a color wheel option would be nice. We don't need x amount of skirt variants (example) as a new item if its the same model. Just use one item picture with selectable options. A while back had done a topic exactly on 'unique' options in the game. At the current rate it would take over 5 years before this game even has over 100 unique models for females alone (not sure of the guys).

I had done some numbers of unique items at its 1 year : http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/318-a-basic-rundown-of-numbers-and-3dxchat/

Would be curious if my projection for the 2nd year was close. Haven't bothered to look really. Though this may require more developers, not sure why. I have a 3D modeler friend in SecondLife who is damn amazing and also does it for a professional company. And she cranks them out even on her spare time. She puts up new outfits that are amazingly detailed every few days. And here we wait almost 15-30 for most times for just 1. I have long enjoyed/loved the game .. the state of development not so much. I just can't imagine with how simple most of the outfits are as well how it takes so long to put them out.

I think that talking about "shemale project" it would be a great start to make ladies able to show the male sex whenever they want and not only during f/f sex (and not in all poses).

Plus I would like to remember that in the trailer video of this game they show a shemale riding a guy. This option is not possible. This is not good to show if you cannot do that. I want to think that this is a project on going and not only an idea still.

Third thing I think that developers should start by making all the poses mixed for every gender.

Shemales are a reality nowadays and it is not about giving them chances of being in here. I think it should be a normal thing to have them around like males,females who are ethero or gay.

Oh and I voted Yes yes yes!