Shemales

Lisa

Shemales  

905 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about it?

• Yes Yes Yes!!!
    • Yes
    • No

Any progress/Updates? as Ive said b4 cant w8. Itll bring me bk into 3DXCHAT ASAP.

I have answered you via mail and will repeat it now. Shemales will come hopefully but it is not a priority now, we have more urgent things in progress, such as many basics still missing.

Only reason I posted is usally when Devs/or otherwise post something it means its getting close. I do agree thu the basics are needed to.

• 3 weeks later...

Actually it's not just a sex game, its a Chat Game, social

That's the biggest issue with this game. Chat game, social?? People looking for it, doesn't look for a sex game like this. They go for others.

I think 3DXchat should focus on what it does best. Sex. This was so damn restrictive during the Moderators time, I lost the will to visit here. It is much more interesting now.

If people want just to chat and dance all day wearing clothes, they should play World of Warcraft.

That's the biggest issue with this game. Chat game, social?? People looking for it, doesn't look for a sex game like this. They go for others.

I think 3DXchat should focus on what it does best. Sex. This was so damn restrictive during the Moderators time, I lost the will to visit here. It is much more interesting now.

If people want just to chat and dance all day wearing clothes, they should play World of Warcraft.

I agree with this. There are a lot of games out there with nice graphic, lots of character creation options, and without sex. (That is why I not playing with them) This game should be around 30% social and 70% sex in theme. Walleball is nice, altought in two months I haven't seen anyone played on the field, so it can be called a bit fail feature. I wait for shemales, much more poses, much more clothing, character customisation mainly.

I vote yes. But I really hope that devs have enough resources to keep working on them and still provide additional features to the rest of the game and fix existing bugs. Let's be honest, that new strap-on pose is great, but it would be even better without that horrible morphing glitch...

So here's my two cents ;)

Well, the game does need better chat and social features. It would enhance the cybersex part of the the game. 

I am one of those player that can't get turn on with graphic alone... even the nicest graphic get old after a while. Especially that the pose in 3dxchat are quite static and with no transition like other game.

Chat features on a sex game point of view : 

Group chat :

This one is essential for group sex in public. I would make  group sex and RP must easier and enjoyable. It could also be use for big orgies in the house

Been able to copy text from chat : 

It would make cybering easier with none english player and make it easier to use translator like google. I am sure I miss some fun time only because of the language barrier. 

Been able to close chat window like local and world :

Because it can damn distracting and nothing like getting someone in WC looking for you when you are busy somewhere having a "good time". Yes, I know, people can try to ignore it. 

Been able to put yourself "Do not disturb* :

Since the new chat feature, it is possible to continu chat conversation even when the person get into someone home. It would be nice that people get a warning when you put yourself DnD so that they know that they are contacting you at moment that is not the best. 

Those are the few exemple I can think of right now. 

Yes 3dxchat is a sex game and sometime I would like to see people fuck more and gossip less. ;)

But without a strong chat system... any new pose will get old after a while.

You need imagination and something to lust for. For me, it go throught cybering.  

Well, the game does need better chat and social features. It would enhance the cybersex part of the the game. 

I am one of those player that can't get turn on with graphic alone... even the nicest graphic get old after a while. Especially that the pose in 3dxchat are quite static and with no transition like other game.

Chat features on a sex game point of view : 

Group chat :

This one is essential for group sex in public. I would make  group sex and RP must easier and enjoyable. It could also be use for big orgies in the house

Been able to copy text from chat : 

It would make cybering easier with none english player and make it easier to use translator like google. I am sure I miss some fun time only because of the language barrier. 

Been able to close chat window like local and world :

Because it can damn distracting and nothing like getting someone in WC looking for you when you are busy somewhere having a "good time". Yes, I know, people can try to ignore it. 

Been able to put yourself "Do not disturb* :

Since the new chat feature, it is possible to continu chat conversation even when the person get into someone home. It would be nice that people get a warning when you put yourself DnD so that they know that they are contacting you at moment that is not the best. 

Those are the few exemple I can think of right now. 

Yes 3dxchat is a sex game and sometime I would like to see people fuck more and gossip less. ;)

But without a strong chat system... any new pose will get old after a while.

You need imagination and something to lust for. For me, it go throught cybering.

^^This^^ Totally agree with you Skar.

Agree 100% with Skar, a more powerful and functional chat system would go a long way to enhancing experiences and at the same time, enhance the social aspect.

The "Do not disturb" and copy/paste would already be massive for already typed text.

However back on topic, to be fair the game needs to be all inclusive taking or LGBT users into full consideration. At the end of the day you need the choice to be what you want and that choice should be provided :)

I agree with this. There are a lot of games out there with nice graphic, lots of character creation options, and without sex. (That is why I not playing with them) This game should be around 30% social and 70% sex in theme. Walleball is nice, altought in two months I haven't seen anyone played on the field, so it can be called a bit fail feature. I wait for shemales, much more poses, much more clothing, character customisation mainly.

What definit a sex game ? To me a sex game is a game where i can do nothing else than have sex  ( ex : Achat , or maybe sexvilla likes ) , but in 3DX , we can go to dance , we can go to the beach , talk with lot of peoples in same time , play mini games , and of course have sex . This is a good definition of an adult social game .

About what KFY said about the last pose with "strapon" , yes it would be better without the glitch but even better with a "real"  strapon and not just a pénis added in a woman body :)

But this update open the way to introduce transgenders :)

For me, it is a game where I can develop high quality cyberromantic relationships with the opposite gender :P That means I need places for romance, flirt, tease (like beach, club, bar, etc), and poses, and sexposes. I'm not here for building social webs, there are lot of other programs for that. But this is only my opinion of course.

For me, it is a game where I can develop high quality cyberromantic relationships with the opposite gender :P That means I need places for romance, flirt, tease

Maybe i'm wrong but all these are social features because develop romantic relationship ( no matter if its cyber or not ) , flirt and tease are social and not sexual  :huh: 

The question is : Why is there a button making appear a penis on the woman who dont need to wear the "strapon"  :D 

Why not? :P I could imagine for some it's an exciting look if you see the other shemale while you have fun with her. Since we don't have "full-shemales" (yet?) it's not a bad thing. And everyone can decide by their own if they want to use it or not.

In some people phantasy it might me not a strap on. Who knows?

In my opinion they could add shemales as choice for gender.

I think this may be the developers getting ready for some new poses. It's one of those things that it'll be easier to get it off the back burner now and have it easily incoroporated rather than later when there are even more poses and such to try and work it in to. From my own experience in QA for games, it's generaly (all thoungh not always) easier to nip something like this in the bud when it's asmall so you can build up with it, rather than shoe-horning it in later (I think I've just repeated myself but meh).

In short: get them in now whilst it's easier, then give full focus to what everyone wants after that

• 3 weeks later...

If this is a game to truly immerse yourself in an erotic 3d world, then there should be no poll about this. Of course you need to continue developing it.

I personally think this is a great addition to all who wish to express themselves as transgender. There's nothing to be ashamed of.

There's no question that it will be implemented. But priority is another thing.

Frankly, I want them to at least put SOMETHING out there, since I'm paying a MONTHLY fee.

Due to a lack of competition, it would seem that the developers are taking their sweet time.

I even saw it as "completed" in the suggestions forum. Sorry guys, but a few lesbian poses with what amounts to a realistic strap-on is not an adequate solution AT ALL. The trans avi should be able to have sex with both male and female avatars in all poses. And why they're at it, they could adapt the hetero poses for gay and lesbian intercourse too.

I'd like to know my monthly fee goes to more than the odd new piece of clothing. Damn, Achat can do it and that thing is ancient.

Achat have enough members to pay a big team of devs , for now , 3DX have 2 devs . And you are very wrong saying that there is only 2 updates / month here , we got 2 in one week . 

And talking of the update in achat , its : tuesday a pose for heteros , friday a pice of clothing for women , next tuesday pose for hetero , next friday a piece of clothing for women , the tuesday after a pose for heteros , and the friday after another useless update for women , etc , etc ... and this for months . When you see that since the start of 2014 there was poses for hétéros only (male female / male transgender ) and nothing for the others orientations , so i find best to be here .

I don't think that Achat and 3dx are compareable in any way. You see this is a high end of animation and good animations needs time.

I agree with Leeloo that Achat also is much bigger and has more costumers who pay for the game.

I must admit that there were times, also in the past when we've had to wait for new updates a long time, but it has improved a lot. But this discussion should be part of a new treat. So back to the topic please. :P