Jump to content
3DXChat Community

Recommended Posts

Please let us keep clothes during sex. It's very important for RP and immersion. 

Yeah, I know that this topic was raised probably 10 times already.

But it is another proof that this feature have a huge demand,

And all old players know that it's not something impossible. This feature already was working with Rochi's dll on the old client.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Xizi said:

Please let us keep clothes during sex. It's very important for RP and immersion. 

Yeah, I know that this topic was raised probably 10 times already.

But it is another proof that this feature have a huge demand,

And all old players know that it's not something impossible. This feature already was working with Rochi's dll on the old client.  

 

combine that with the proposition i made for clothes shape keys so players in game lets say have sex and slowly push the slider making the dress go up or for men pants go down :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Aliviax said:

combine that with the proposition i made for clothes shape keys so players in game lets say have sex and slowly push the slider making the dress go up or for men pants go down :) 

If they were to add the slider idea then I would hope they would do it which far more sophistication than a slider to make the item simply go up or down, which would look totally unrealistic and almost certainly distract from immersion rather add to it, and spoil the quality of the game.  I like the idea of being able to remove clothing slowly (rather than POW and they are gone) but such a feature requires a great deal of full animation of the body and the clothing to look real.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the idea of sex with clothes on.  If your partner is clothed and a pose chosen, having clothing adjusted to allow a realistic visual would be so cool.  👍

I have got myself into trouble already indicating the mind and keyboard are still ways around the limitations such as these, and it shows my age. So shhhhh 🙃

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Leopardus said:

If they were to add the slider idea then I would hope they would do it which far more sophistication than a slider to make the item simply go up or down, which would look totally unrealistic and almost certainly distract from immersion rather add to it, and spoil the quality of the game.  I like the idea of being able to remove clothing slowly (rather than POW and they are gone) but such a feature requires a great deal of full animation of the body and the clothing to look real.

thats what i already showcased in a video in a thread and its not very hard or sophisticated its common practice every animator or 3d modeller use called shape keys:)

the example here ,i made a slider goes from 0 to 1 with cloth changing tho for my project i didnt care for the in betweens values 

shape keys most widely is used for face and body  morphs but can be used for whatever u can imagine .

example small boobies big boobies slider is made with exact same process and all other body customizations we already have ,so its nothing new ..

so keeping clothes and having sliders would have great roleplay potential giving players so much space to play 

Edited by Aliviax
Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw that video and that's what prompted me to respond in this thread. Like you said, it's not very sophisticated, and (I say) totally not suitable (quite laughable actually, and not in a good way) as a method to make it appear that I am taking of my pants, which requires a quite significant whole body animation.  It might be ok to use that method to choose the length of a dress to wear, but it would be cheap and very amateurish to pretend that by making a dress shorter, pants smaller, or a shirt smaller, etc, that the wearer was taking off their clothes.  Sure use a slider, but a great deal more than just the clothing item needs to be controlled by the slider to animate taking off clothing.

If a job is to be done, it needs to be done properly.  Let's not cheapen the game.

Edited by Leopardus
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is honestly the only thing I still hope from them, because it would be easy to implement, unlike all the other ideas people post here. But I doubt they will ever make it possible. It's more like they put extra effort into ensuring bottom wear is banned the moment you enter specific poses.

The saddest part is that ... When Rochi's dll no longer worked, people asked for this feature. And the developers were like: "Yes, we will add that feature in the upcoming update." And they did... make is so that clothes classifying as "dresses" work like that, but not all clothes. So that proves it's a SUPER SIMPLE thing to do, but they still wont do it. Maybe they don't even know that it's impossible to have sex with skirts on in the game. Or they do and it's just a religious matter.💔

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Leopardus said:

I saw that video and that's what prompted me to respond in this thread. Like you said, it's not very sophisticated, and (I say) totally not suitable (quite laughable actually, and not in a good way) as a method to make it appear that I am taking of my pants, which requires a quite significant whole body animation.  It might be ok to use that method to choose the length of a dress to wear, but it would be cheap and very amateurish to pretend that by making a dress shorter, pants smaller, or a shirt smaller, etc, that the wearer was taking off their clothes.  Sure use a slider, but a great deal more than just the clothing item needs to be controlled by the slider to animate taking off clothing.

If a job is to be done, it needs to be done properly.  Let's not cheapen the game.

What u see actually wasn't a attempt to take off or pull down lmao it was only to have a variable of same cloth that's why my focus was only 0 n 1 just 2 different cloth versions to use for renders flashing boobies or not.. 

The reason I showed this was that it has unlimited possibilities.. And can be easily implement for what we say in proper way... U might not know but shape keys can be animated ^^ 

Again my proposition was sliders for cloth variables at first... 

I don't know why u lough with just a showcase video that isn't a final result but purpose was to give ideas.... 

Why u do this? 

About cheapen u say have u seen latest pose that pussy looks like a ashtrey socket... In wrong place and wrong anatomy lol.. Didn't see u laugh 

Anyways I gave some ideas that was my purpose what will be done isn't my problem 

Edited by Aliviax
Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are suggesting using a slider with all the associated body and clothing animation, then I get it 🙂.

But what I thought you meant, based on the post that I originally responded to, was a slider that makes clothes shorter or longer (or smaller and bigger) like in your animation, as a way to make it look they were being taken off.  It was that that I didn't think would be good and was laughing, not at your showcase for adjusting clothes (nice idea) but at the thought of making my pants smaller as a way to simulate them being taken down (ps...YOU laugh at everything "haha" in almost every post and even at the same thought I had "lmao", so perhaps I can be allowed an occasional snigger too 😉).

Btw, not only did I "not know that shape keys can be animated" but I do not even know what shape keys are 😁 so mentioning them goes straight over my bald head.  It's probably best I don't know.

 

Edited by Leopardus
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Leopardus said:

If you are suggesting using a slider with all the associated body and clothing animation, then I get it 🙂.

But what I thought you meant, based on the post that I originally responded to, was a slider that makes clothes shorter or longer (or smaller and bigger) like in your animation, as a way to make it look they were being taken off.  It was that that I didn't think would be good and was laughing, not at your showcase for adjusting clothes (nice idea) but at the thought of making my pants smaller as a way to simulate them being taken down (ps...YOU laugh at everything "haha" so perhaps I can be allowed an occasional snigger too 😉).

Btw, not only did I "not know that shape keys can be animated" but I do not even know what shape keys are 😁 so mentioning them goes straight over my bald head.  It's probably best I don't know.

 

Actually my fault many times I post here I do multiple stuff Sametime and I leave my posts generic without explain good...so video isn't a animation... It's a slider creation... I wanted for a project of mine use the specific dress but a Lil more sexy variation so I made Tha slider so she can flash her boobies.. 

Then idea hit me make a post here suggest something.. N that was to create variables of current clothes with same method... 

To help you understand same method exactly used for different size boobies n other body parts in all games... 

Then I went the idea even further to not be a must to go in editor to choose the cloth variation but be in ur general ui

Then I went even further since shape keys can be animated along side with characters we could have pull down etc animations of clothes... 

There are litteraly unlimited possibilities... 

Later this evening I'll make a fast pull up skirt animation with characters won't take me over 30 mins nothing fancy just to serve as inspiration n without me spend much time for free haha 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JenC said:

While some cool options would be wonderful, all I want is for it to be like the old DLL,  the option to remove and put on clothing in any pose at any time.

Yes, it would be enough. Maybe it was not the most subtle way, but it was working fine and it looks like a simple and easy way so why not.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JenC said:

While some cool options would be wonderful, all I want is for it to be like the old DLL,  the option to remove and put on clothing in any pose at any time.

I am sorry to disappoint but when I have my clothes on I am completely unable to get sexually excited/an erection.  But when I take my clothes off...BOING...it's instant (and pretty impressive too even if I say so myself) but I can't get rid of the damn thing no matter how much I try to wear it out!!! Even walking naked into walls has no effect 😉.  The only cure is to put my clothes back on again.  I can only assume the 3DX laundry people wash my clothes with some kind of irritating washing powder.

I never used that DLL.  Did it effectively allow dry humping (as opposed to penetration through the clothes)?

 

Edited by Leopardus
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Leopardus said:

I never used that DLL.  Did it effectively allow dry humping (as opposed to penetration through the clothes)?

As far as I remember, anal/vaginal poses with pants on was not looking very neat lol. But... 

1. By-default clothes was disappearing during the pose, so no one was forcing people to do it like this.

2. Oral sex and spanking was/will be really neat.

3. Underskirt sex! With skirts, not only with dresses. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Xizi said:

As far as I remember, anal/vaginal poses with pants on was not looking very neat lol. But... 

1. By-default clothes was disappearing during the pose, so no one was forcing people to do it like this.

2. Oral sex and spanking was/will be really neat.

3. Underskirt sex! With skirts, not only with dresses. 

This is correct, nothing was changed or modified , all it did was give an option to click on and off the clothes if you wanted to, just like you can right now with shoes and stuff.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...