could not connect to the server

Valen

1 minute ago, redheadrider said:

One bear you never want to be caught by. Bear that in mind. :3

Uhhhm there are bears you want to be caught by? 🤔

Any real bear is going to rip you apart 🤣

Just now, redheadrider said:

That's probably better than a pedobear.

Hmm while rape being worse than mauling is in my eyes something debatable I'm going to avoid that topic 🤔

3 minutes ago, redheadrider said:

Certainly, neither is ideal.

I know of women that have been and they are traumatized by whats happened to them and honestly , the term needs to be removed from any game for 1) one its a crime 2) you never know who your talking with and could devastate them, they want to move on. Its not that hard to avoid using it. Just common sense.

3 minutes ago, <TALONQUEEN> THE ASCENDED said:

so in summary for the last time - everyone shut the hell up and stop talking shit and responding to my posts. - and if you're luckily. i'll go about my merry away and not target any of you here

Are you well?

I’m not gonna quote the whole posts.
And I hope others will learn not to do that to spare those that have Talon blocked. 

In general, nobody gives a flying fuck What you are @TALONQUEEN, not as much as you seem to do. 
You keep bringing up What you are, as some insecure mantra as if you need to remind yourself. 
I personally don’t care if you’re Female, Male, Trans or Non-binary. I literally don’t give a fuck. Trans, Cis, whatever. Those are all just labels. Same as gender. A social construct. 

That said. You are a nuisance, a little annoying gnat of a person that buzzed around people’s heads.

Just take your own advice little one. And go be insecure and attention seeking somewhere else child. 

1 minute ago, Stassi said:

Is it still banging on....bla bla bla

You've chosen to ignore content by <TALONQUEEN> THE ASCENDED. Options 

Yep, ahah 😏

Well I'm not annoyed by Talon personally... It's so easy to kick his ass.

In the game he ignores almost all of us because that butt hurts quite a lot.

Just a weak loser, nothing else. You can shrug it off and laugh a bit at most.

He's clumsy even for a troll. Trolls don't get butthurt, but this dude is just a hysterical crybaby :)

4 minutes ago, Derai said:

I’m not gonna quote the whole posts.
And I hope others will learn not to do that to spare those that have Talon blocked. 

In general, nobody gives a flying fuck What you are @TALONQUEEN, not as much as you seem to do. 
You keep bringing up What you are, as some insecure mantra as if you need to remind yourself. 
I personally don’t care if you’re Female, Male, Trans or Non-binary. I literally don’t give a fuck. Trans, Cis, whatever. Those are all just labels. Same as gender. A social construct. 

That said. You are a nuisance, a little annoying gnat of a person that buzzed around people’s heads.

Just take your own advice little one. And go be insecure and attention seeking somewhere else child. 

Well said.