3DXChat Community

BUG REPORTS

Shanti

I have a little problem with my blacklist, I do not know if this is normal. but mostly what I have to blacklist there is one who has not the blue icon is that normal?

150520010818528474.png

probably a bug :P;)

try to restart your game ^^

I have a little problem with my blacklist, I do not know if this is normal. but mostly what I have to blacklist there is one who has not the blue icon is that normal?

150520010818528474.png

It's normal because you've block him from the world/local chan (i think^^).

Oh okey.

Yeah because you blocked them from the world/local chat it doesn't show up their gender coloured symbol, instead it comes up with nothing as the gender only registers when you click to block them from actually clicking their avatar. :)

Regards

Ash

150520010818528474.png

And why I guess who is he ? lol 

Could it be if you add him to the ignore by clicking on his character but at the time of his exit from the game ?

Guest AleksXXX

mm... guess it was deleted, too bad it was a funny topic :(

May be you can start it again? It will be something interesting. And may be you can add one for the werewolves?

Hi ever since the update on 5/22/2015 there has been a glitch that blocks people or myself when I am interacting with them! When I reboot the game it is either them or me that is still blocked it can switch sometimes theyre the a red ghost sometimes I cant see them at all! and whats more is they are not on my block list and they say I am not on theres!! so in the end the only way we can communicate is through gifts this has happened several times!!! please fix

Guest RobT

past few days ive been getting some bug where people appear to be blocked or have me blocked when it isnt the case. even after i reload the room a number of times. Unless they are blocking and simply saying they didnt lol. its just odd. has happened 4 times in past 2 days

I have had the same bug, people are blocked and red or not showing or worse deleted I lost 3 friends randomly I had to re-add while I was with them. They thought I deleted and I thought they might have meantime nobody had they were just gone :(

I noticed before this latest patch they put in the ability to 'swap roles' and despawn virtual partners via the GUI.

However, since the latest patch I can no longer do this? Clicking the 'x' on virtual partner names does not despawn them at all? And I can't get the swap roles option anymore.

Is anyone else having this issue? I've tried completely uninstalling and re-installing from scratch.

This is still bugged for me. Does anyone else have this issue?