3DXChat Community

Petition For Ban/Eject Button for Room Owners~updated july~2019

It was worse, because of weird and moronic pandora stalkers who was giving a fake news about person they don`t like as a truth. It was worse generally. Whole world chat was just a hell. I am not going to say how many rumors were there and how many people were leaving 3dx because of that. Today it is much better.Β Before returning ignores to the whole account, there must be all clear here in 3dx. Before before talking about it, Ban/Eject button is not the same with "Ignore" feature at all. One works with visitors in rooms, another works with a person.

You're hallucinating, Ex. You weren't even playing 3DXΒ during Pandora. You reappeared few months beforeΒ it was taken down.

Who left the game? 90% of those who "leave theΒ game" just create an alt and start form scratch, pretending they're new.

Β 

Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, MeiLing said:

It is a matter of principle, You know something called "privacy".

I'm aware Mei and that is a very true point. Integrity IS a choice one is allowed. But that does not take away my enjoyment at watching liars be exposed. I never had it but those who did spread their obtained information quickly. Β 

"You're hallucinating, Ex."

Nice argument of a person who have statistics from nowhere as well as for one how stalked me by Pandora. You have your own selfish interest in having Pandora or similar stuff to stalk people around.Β You're insane in the first place, and you've been lying all the time I've known you. You were banned for thatΒ  two times.

"You weren't even playing 3DX during Pandora. You reappeared few months before it was taken down."

So wasn`t I playing or I was playing few months? You contradict yourself in one sentence. I was playing enough to see how it was horrible. Actually, a week is enough to see how it was happening.Β I myself saw that dramas for months in the world chat, I gave tons of arguments here as well as many of us and today 3dx looks as most of people want. The result showed that it was not in vain. People who left 3dx, got to another more cheap chat and i can understand them. It happened because of sick minded people like you.

2 hours ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

"You're hallucinating, Ex."

Nice argument of a person who have statistics from nowhere..

You said people were leaving cause of Pandora without having any proof.

So tell me, who were those people? Give me 5 names.

Come on...

as for one how stalked me by Pandora.

Says the person who asked me: Can you check name Loonie for me please?

I hope you don't have any mirrors at home cause I don't think they can handle your reflection.

You have your own selfish interest in having Pandora or similar stuff to stalk people around.

Rofl. I have 0 interest in Pandora. Those 1-2 months I had itΒ  (same as the vast majority of players) were enough to show me the reality.

Me stalking? lolΒ  Stalking who? Stalking you? You're of 0 relevance. It's you who follow people around on alts, not me.

You're insane in the first place,

Reported!!! And guess what? . I'm gonna browse this forum for all your insults thrown at me years back and report all, asking for a ban. I could have done that in those times but I didn't deemed you worthy of wasting my time.

Payback time, since you can't keep your mouth shut. Didn't I PM you on my alt and asked you not to mention my name ingame?

and you've been lying all the time I've known you

Oh poor baby you. You've been lied to.

Well, how about this: You being a dude, approaching me as a woman?

Remember? It was you who PMed me first int his game.

And you call somebody a liar?

You were banned for thatΒ  two times.

Only cause I had bad luck of stumbling into a malevolent being whose gameplay is based on taking screenshots all the time, post them on forums, reporting people, asking for a ban.

You did that many times to people long ago, just like you did it with me afterwards.

. I was playing enough to see how it was horrible.

Yeah, still you PMed me..can you check name Loonie for me?

Β I myself saw that dramas for months in the world chat,

Biggest drama queen in history of 3Dx saw dramas in WC cause of Pandora????

Tell some of those dramas..i don't remember it.

People who left 3dx..

Again those imaginary people....

It happened because of sick minded people like you.

..and reported again....

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Lux lnterior

12 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

Reported!!! And guess what? . I'm gonna browse this forum for all your insults thrown at me years back and report all, asking for a ban

Me too. She never hesitates in throwing out an insult at anyone.

Β 

PS. I reported the "Bitch" comment she threw at me before she had a chance to delete it.

Edited by SusanLouisa

2 minutes ago, R0bT said:

and before anyone starts talking about shit they have no clue about ,Β  pandora had been around for at least 5 years. It just wasnt monitized until later on but selective people had it none the less.Β 

Yes because those wanting to hide had to purchase another account in order to hide from pandora.

27 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

You said people were leaving cause of Pandora without having any proof.

So tell me, who were those people? Give me 5 names.

Come on...

Says the person who asked me: Can you check name Loonie for me please?

I hope you don't have any mirrors at home cause I don't think they can handle your reflection.

Rofl. I have 0 interest in Pandora. Those 1-2 months I had itΒ  (same as the vast majority of players) were enough to show me the reality.

Me stalking? lolΒ  Stalking who? Stalking you? You're of 0 relevance. It's you who follow people around on alts, not me.

Reported!!! And guess what? . I'm gonna browse this forum for all your insults thrown at me years back and report all, asking for a ban. I could have done that in those times but I didn't deemed you worthy of wasting my time.

Payback time, since you can't keep your mouth shut. Didn't I PM you on my alt and asked you not to mention my name ingame?

Oh poor baby you. You've been lied to.

Well, how about this: You being a dude, approaching me as a woman?

Remember? It was you who PMed me first int his game.

And you call somebody a liar?

Only cause I had bad luck of stumbling into a malevolent being whose gameplay is based on taking screenshots all the time, post them on forums, reporting people, asking for a ban.

You did that many times to people long ago, just like you did it with me afterwards.

Yeah, still you PMed me..can you check name Loonie for me?

Biggest drama queen in history of 3Dx saw dramas in WC cause of Pandora????

Tell some of those dramas..i don't remember it.

Again those imaginary people....

..and reported again....

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I have friends who told me how you were acting with Pandora.... but that's not the topic. It is about a ban button in rooms. Of course those obsessed with pandora always come with this.Β 

Edited by MeiLing

1 minute ago, SusanLouisa said:

Yes because those wanting to hide had to purchase another account in order to hide from pandora.

You know what first happened right after Pandora was gone?

Copycats of people. The moment trolls realized they can't be traced, they started to make fake avis of people with the sole purpose of trolling them.

Fake Alexxandra, fake Lux, fake ChloeMinx, fake Alivia, fake Genie and so on....

And this what people call "the sacred privacy"??? I shit on that kind of privacy.

4 minutes ago, MeiLing said:

I have friends who told me how you were acting with Pandora.... but that's not the topic. It is about a ban button in rooms. Of course those obsessed with pandora always come with this.Β 

It's Ok. I have nothing to hide. Not once I said to a fem avi that PM me "Hi I'm Nancy", " No, you're John, leave me be". Am I to blame? I disrupted his privacy?

Like Rob said:you lose allΒ  rights to privacy when you use it to mind fuck others . I 100% agree with him.

With or without pandora integrity matters little to some and there will always be alts, fake or otherwise.Β  I use my ignore option often both in game and here on forum.Β  So my advice is to ignore and walk away. Take the high road. Anyone who is paying attention sees it as well so pay the alts and fakes no never mind and hold your head up high. Anyone who needs to resort to name calling has no credibility.Β  Trust me when I tell you my spouse and I have been attacked by numerous alts with fake claims with no proof of anything they said. Almost two years later we are still together and strong because fakes have no power. Don't give them any.

1 minute ago, R0bT said:

i laugh at this so called privacy bullshit. Its odd how these folks cry about privacyΒ yet had no issues making countless alts just to fuck with people.Β  what about those peoples privacy. Its the dumbest excuse there is and a bunch of bullshit spoken by those who wish to fuck with others with no consequencesΒ 

They don't give a fuck about those other people's privacy. They play the game in " I pay my sub to have fun and I'll bulldoze through everything to achieve it" mode.

Do I have alts? Yes. Do I mindfuck with ppl with them? Hell no. I showed my alts to all my friends cause simply I don't feel right to hide form them on alts. I always felt some kind of guilt sitting next to a buddy I know and not PM him while on alt.

Β 

1 minute ago, SusanLouisa said:

With or without pandora integrity matters little to some and there will always be alts, fake or otherwise.Β  I use my ignore option often both in game and here on forum.Β  So my advice is to ignore and walk away. Take the high road. Anyone who is paying attention sees it as well so pay the alts and fakes no never mind and hold your head up high. Anyone who needs to resort to name calling has no credibility.Β  Trust me when I tell you my spouse and I have been attacked by numerous alts with fake claims with no proof of anything they said. Almost two years later we are still together and strong because fakes have no power. Don't give them any.

Look. I was in Sin few weeks ago. I saw seamyst and her hubby..

And then one dude on alt appeared and started to harass her in the most disgusting way, wanking around them naked. I asked her who is that and she didn't had a clue. She just said guy is harassing her without mercy on alts.

I'm not saying these kind of things weren't happening before, but trolling and stalking grew exponentially on new server.

I didn't see myst and her hubby in game last few weeks. They're probably took sanctuary somewhere else.

2 minutes ago, MeiLing said:

BTW, Susan, you should be logical. You have thrown the rules of the game in another topic. You have shown that it was forbidden to talk about hack, etc. And in this topic, you are defending one. What should we thing of you Susan.

have a nice day

Smiles I am defending liking the results of one. I do not fear it. I never owned it. I never used it. I want the account ignore backΒ  in place. As Rob said, they knew about pandora long before I even joined 3DX.Β  I posted the rules in two topics today actually.Β  I hope your day is awesome as well Mei.Β 

6 minutes ago, MeiLing said:

BTW, Susan, you should be logical. You have thrown the rules of the game in another topic. You have shown that it was forbidden to talk about hack, etc. And in this topic, you are defending one. What should we thing of you Susan.

have a nice day

That's true, but let's not forget 99% of 3DX played on a hacked version for a long time. Everyone who used Rochi's dll played a hacked 3DX (a much serious hack than crawler like Pandora), but we had benevolent devs so props to them.

5 hours ago, Nektar said:

Forgive me for being a little late to the party but I have a question: Why was account-wide iggying done away with?

Pandora was a program that allowed you to put a name into a search and it provided you with the names of all the alts on that account. It showed the profile,Β  gifts and last time logged in. There were many who found out their husbands/wives were married to others on an alt. Was it an invasion of privacy? Only to those who were mind fucking others. Was it in violation of game rules? Oh yes, but 3dx turned a blind eye to it for many years as they did the dll.Β  In order to do away with it the account ignore had to be taken away. I don't mind losing Pandora, because as I said, I never had it, but I do mind losing the account ignore. Probably as much as 3DX misses the extra revenue. I always obeyed the rules set out by 3DX and would never consider breaking them.Β  However, I hate liars and cheats so watching them get called out on them was entertaining at times.Β 

Edited by SusanLouisa