3DXChat Community

Exclusive builds by ReM

On 4/13/2021 at 9:53 PM, Manyasha said:

w1lt4u4.jpeg❤️

This looks awesome, Manyasha!
But out of curiosity: how far away can you go with the camera till the small objects of this red line disappear?
I always struggle with this. You have to be really close to the object to see everything when the single objects are really small (yes, I have set the drawing distance to max).

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And again hello peops ) Here I'm gonna post screenshots of builds that aren't freely available for download ) some exclusive builds )    First... ReM Sphere...tribute for "Ready Player One"...   You c

Hi peops) and again we built  club for our friend ))       

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

This looks awesome, Manyasha!
But out of curiosity: how far away can you go with the camera till the small objects of this red line disappear?
I always struggle with this. You have to be really close to the object to see everything when the single objects are really small (yes, I have set the drawing distance to max).

Set the graphics to extreme , then you can see more and farther away )
But anyway, there are settings in the game for optimization, which hide small details when you roll back the camera, the further you go, the less detail you will see. You'll ask, "Why make small objects if the visibility doesn't allow you to see them in full detail?"  I'll tell you, "I DON'T KNOW" 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Manyasha said:

Set the graphics to extreme , then you can see more and farther away )
But anyway, there are settings in the game for optimization, which hide small details when you roll back the camera, the further you go, the less detail you will see. You'll ask, "Why make small objects if the visibility doesn't allow you to see them in full detail?"  I'll tell you, "I DON'T KNOW" 😂😂😂

I cranked every graphics option up already 😂
But I do the same: building with the most insane detail, that you can hardly see from a normal distance, lol.