3DXChat Community

GIVEAWAYS on my blog

Aliviax

Ok another club i give .

few words this club is just awesome if u want to have parties or open it as sex room or whatever .

This club had 127 ppl with no lag .

Simple build but with style so it can host tons of ppl .

2018-09-01_17-09-11_389060.png

2018-09-01_17-09-31_389669.png

2018-09-01_17-09-45_390091.png

2018-09-01_17-10-08_390767.png

if you want this club just pm here or in game 

or on my blog   https://3dgamessexworlds.blogspot.com/

my twitter       : https://twitter.com/AlichanAlivia

tublr                :  https://www.tumblr.com/blog/xaliviax

Ps All rooms are free time spend isnt :) 

If you're giving it why don't you just put the link in the forum like everybody?

I don't get it :mellow:

Anyway that's some good job..

glad u asked but i also run a blog that is dedicated to 3dx chat so traffic is good thing yes? :)

and ofc those rooms will go to only one person i dont like many have same room :)

The issue with it is once the user opens it public and someone copies the room  changes the colors then open it public, it's no longer just their room that they "donated money for your time" it's now a room they could have had for nothing if they did the same thing that person did.  There is no guarantee that won't happen to them and you can't assure them it won't.  Doesn't matter if you update things or not when the game has updates.  Say someone pays you for your time through donation and gets a room today, then the Devs decide two days from now to use something different, are you going to rebuild those rooms for those users to what they had for the new version?

The issue with it is once the user opens it public and someone copies the room  changes the colors then open it public, it's no longer just their room that they "donated money for your time" it's now a room they could have had for nothing if they did the same thing that person did.  There is no guarantee that won't happen to them and you can't assure them it won't.  Doesn't matter if you update things or not when the game has updates.  Say someone pays you for your time through donation and gets a room today, then the Devs decide two days from now to use something different, are you going to rebuild those rooms for those users to what they had for the new version?

if devs change world editor n room dont work ofc ill rebuild it to work :) im always there support my creations if something breaks :)

now about the other issue u mention not my fault that ppl steal right ? 

Then I could give away the trolls and other things you've asked me to make and you won't care?

ps the said requested rooms i do goes only to one person they dont go to others  at least from my side ,requester can do as they please give it break it w/e but me i give it only to the requester never to other person .

the goal is ppl have unique rooms n not 100 ppl have same mansion lol

Here is a new project im working and only 1 will take this :)

So who is going to be ??? ^^

few words about the castle :its going to be a gothic castle so dont pay attention on colors its just for me to see areas betters .

If you want this castle pm me ^^ it will go only to one person :)

ps its still on the making ofc :)

2018-09-17_00-57-29_582984.png

ps this project already going to a person so dont ask for this castle wip its closed :)

Just finished 2 rooms if the requesters give me the ok ill upload some pics so u see rooms.

I have one more room i build that already in progress so i can take now some more requests

Remeber :rooms are free the time i spend on them isnt :) So if ur those ppl that like to reward for the trouble pm me what rooms you need pics help also .

Remeber the rooms i give to the requesters gets life support if something breaks for whatever reason and most important i give updates to the rooms i give ,so as u see u dont just take a room :) u take much more the update feature i have added i think its awesome n comes as a surprise when u dont expect it :)

already working on making updates for the last 4 rooms i gave hope u enjoying the rooms n ofc surprises for ur rooms soon :)

Ok here is a new club of my edm series. edm series cl 1 ready for you  :D  :D  :D 

2018-09-26_12-27-25_494405.png

2018-09-26_12-27-35_495018.png

2018-09-26_12-28-20_497715.png

2018-09-26_12-28-52_499677.png

2018-09-26_12-28-58_499988.png

2018-09-26_12-29-08_500622.png

2018-09-26_12-29-19_501264.png

many more clubs on the way from the edm series n also very soon sex room series :D  :D  :D  i know u crave for it .

anyway pm me if you want this room or you want me to build you something specific and as i say 'rooms are free to give my time effort style n my name isnt :)

Before I make assumptions, let me get something right. Are you asking for donations yet calling this a giveaway? 

A transition between money and content is called a sale; selling.

An item you can freely download (freeware) is called a donation.

This is not a donation. You should stop trying to "sell" your creations. If you want donations then make them free and maybe, just maybe, people will donate. 

Before I make assumptions, let me get something right. Are you asking for donations yet calling this a giveaway? 

A transition between money and content is called a sale; selling.

An item you can freely download (freeware) is called a donation.

This is not a donation. You should stop trying to "sell" your creations. If you want donations then make them free and maybe, just maybe, people will donate. 

Everyone could do anything while this isn`t illegal and prohibited.