3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

I did not consider this issue as a major war and all that. Different opinions. Discussions. Controversy. It's okay :)

If afraid of debate and controversy in the forum topics... then it is necessary to close the forum :)

No, you understand me wrong :lol: You can of course discuss how you want, for this is the topic there!

But please objectively and with respect :) 

We should all never forget, behind all Members and Developers are a real Humans with real feelings. And I think a friendly discuss with all and about the themes in this Topic should be not a problem for no one or?

Upcoming Updates in open forum

This is a free section of the forum.
Where people are just talking, discussing something, something to laugh then, and so on.

Your same remarks apply to the technical section of the forum

Guest Skar

Ok, I think I need to clarified something. 

Open forum doesn't mean that the forum rules dosen't applies and it doesn't mean that you can say what ever you like. 

It just mean that it give you more freedom on the topic that are discuss and never give you full freedom on the content of your posting. 

The rules of the forum apply at all time and that also include PM on the forum, member profile and even status update. 

Member need to be mindful of what they write and focus on having a good time. I personally prefer a good discussion, but only when it stay respectful.

There place for debate here, but it need to be mindful of the rules. 

By the way - where the weekly update? :)))

Ohh you have the first membership include the promise of weekly Updates in the history of 3DXChat? :huh:

It's a new Info and very interesting...

The work on the updates of the developers needs so long the work needs!

The one update is short ready and other updates needs longer. :) 

Personal for me is ok and I respect all updates and the work behind, I can wait and be happy if the update is ready not matter how long I need wait ^_^

So, I was wondering what happened :rolleyes:

With a great love for the developers and the administration :D

Sorry, I don't know! Maybe is now the focus on a update that needs a bit more time :)

Lol, we have a saying in our country ^^

"Who wants to fk must be friendly..."

Lol, maybe is it the same here with updates ^^ :lol: *joke*

Guest RobT

Any update is a good update however i would prefer they take the time so its of a high standard as usual. When you rush just for the sake of getting something out, you sacrifice quality. 

Quality over Quantity every time

Guest Skar

So, when is the next update?

No idea, no one knows beside the dev team. 

Eventually is the most accurate guess I can give. hehe

Is there any chance anyone can let us know at least what's being worked on for the next few updates.. I'm not fussed when they are released would just be nice to know what is in the pipeline, sorry if this has already been asked before but I'm rather new and am excited to see what you are planning!

Is there any chance anyone can let us know at least what's being worked on for the next few updates.. I'm not fussed when they are released would just be nice to know what is in the pipeline, sorry if this has already been asked before but I'm rather new and am excited to see what you are planning!

There's no way for any of us to tell you that, besides the proposal animation and a dress that has been teased.

About your request this was the answer given by developpers in this week's Answers from Developpers :

2. Is there any chance you (The Developers) can release a road map of your upcoming planned features so we can all know what is being worked on and what developers are working on what and is in the plans to be worked on in the future?

A. We do not plan to release roadmap. Sorry.

I read the answer of the dev-Team, too. And I think it's quite clear and simple.

So there isn't any use of this thread anymore. Take it or leave it.

For those who are exited about this game and ist development the answer Comes quite gross and is quite frustrating. But hey: It's their game and we are not part of it but just the guys who pay the bills...

I read the answer of the dev-Team, too. And I think it's quite clear and simple.

So there isn't any use of this thread anymore. Take it or leave it.

For those who are exited about this game and ist development the answer Comes quite gross and is quite frustrating. But hey: It's their game and we are not part of it but just the guys who pay the bills...

i literally need to stop reading this thread and anything to do with updates...just all makes me annoyed...we as paying customers.....-decides not to rant on as it wont change anything- 

tumblr_m2zbcakAp71qf9d9no1_r3_500.gif

but yeah totally agree Mich...cant you just buy the company off them and actually do something productive with it? haha ;p

The cost will hinder:

1) colds

2) drama

Loool, that's all what I think about this ^^

I don't wedding in real why I should do it in Game?

What's next, two days later divorce? I mean it's not so easy in real life for a wedding or a divorce it should not be easy or only a "fun" in game!

Marriage is a serious decision, all should know exactly what she doing...

I know a lot just for fun weddings in game and sorry but this isn't needed!

I respect all where means serious but is a game wedding serious?

With the costs are my concerns about just for fun weddings removed.

Now is it not a thing for everyone and all need think a bit deeper before she going this step... :)

About your point 2.)

More Drama as always :huh: ^^

Nope, I think also here in the point 2., the costs will fix this :)

I think no one want spend 10.000XGold if he doesn't mean it "honest" with his game partner but we will see!

For my taste is it a perfect solution for the wedding friends and the critics about wedding in-game!

Wedding cost 10k of Xgold, what we will earn with that? 

well for 10k you will have the animation , a kiss under a roses's petals rain , and as a bonus , you will have a new option in your profile . You will see "Married with JeanetteVoerman" ( in my case ) and a button "divorce" just in case . Sadly you will not have access to your wife/husband's homes lol

Ps : Of course , once married , you can't ask someone else to marry you .

With the costs are my concerns about just for fun weddings removed.

Now is it not a thing for everyone and all need think a bit deeper before she going this step... :)

About your point 2.)

More Drama as always :huh: ^^

Nope, I think also here in the point 2., the costs will fix this :)

I think no one want spend 10.000XGold if he doesn't mean it "honest" with his game partner but we will see!

For my taste is it a perfect solution for the wedding friends and the critics about wedding in-game!

What if someone need weddings for fun ? And why this function not for everyone if everyone pays for this game every month . was point 1

point 2 . Fee 10,000 gold will not be able to help avoid drama , but to strengthen drama can .

For example . Good person saving up the gold for more than a month or immediately buys gold with real money , but  sometimes can be the situation in which this couple is collapsing . The reasons can be different . Both hands on head - "damn ! Was so much wasted time / money and now all is lost ..." These situations cannot be controlled and  you're not overpersuade these people , the drama only will  be strengthened .

from me : please , show me topic with discussion of payment for the wedding . Was there a poll from devs ?

Maybe I missed it being at work:) 

ahh i see some pole http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1393-discussion-wedding-in-3dx/ 

not all ppl agree with xGold idea . Can pay a standard 300 or 750$ as the anti-spam system , and it doesn't enhance the drama for some people

best regards

Edited by ExHaran

What if someone need weddings for fun ? And why this function not for everyone if everyone pays for this game every month . was point 1

point 2 . Fee 10,000 gold will not be able to help avoid drama , but to strengthen drama can .

Wedding for fun, 3DXChat is still a game and I think many players want test the wedding functions with other players, similar like the Invite functions for everyone. For example: Join the Game, find a other member and use with the member the wedding functions and 2 hours later divorce from this member.

This is for my taste a just for fun wedding and I think this provocation Dramas.

And now is the wedding the same kind of Luxes as real life and so not for everyone :)

Members need save her XGold for the Luxes of the wedding and divorce...

the drama only will  be strengthened .

This is also like real life ^^ Wedding and divorce brings most times Dramas.

How it is with the wedding functions is it in my opinion really not bad and a nice functions for all who want the wedding in game and all who doesn't want, this ppl can save her money :D