3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

Guest Takiana

it would be interesting to think to expand existing maps and create additional maps, we are running out of space.

Yep !

I've read somewhere that 3dx uses motion capture with live actors for their poses. Anyone know if this is true

The majority of animations in modern games now are motion captured, so that's a given really. I'm not sure about "live actors".

Rewrited:

What need, and urgently.

Massive invite spam (High priority)

1. Laptop resolution (1280x720): 2 public invites totally CLOSE chat text input. Finally do something with it /example - just clickable highlighted test information/ ! This massive spam does not give people play! Game need interface optimization for mass laptop resolution - 1280x720.

2. No public invite to users room! This private property !
3. Disable reception any invites/kiss cheek/cuddle (chat menu option) [Do Not Disturb mode]
4. All in game pop up - go away from the center of the screen! Do not obstruct the player's screen!

Principe number one - Do not throw information in the face of people! Do not torture people with information!

Sex poses (Medium priority) :

1. Expanding the range of penis frictions/speed (+/- 20...30 %  more: ultra low and very fast), Output of couple dance to sex poses without pressing the "stop".

2. Couple sex on the couch (missionary position, just export this with minimal changes from bed sex pose)

3. Export oral sex pose on the couch (man on top) - to position on the edge of the bed

4. Some girls no loved anal sex - need vaginal sex option for all anal sex poses

5. Need couple sex on pillow for sitting on the floor, couple sex on chair

Other (Low priority):

1. YouTube TV support
2. Several animations couple dance
3. Automatic AFK (5 min no user keyboard or mouse activity) mode (auto answer to Private chat, to first post - I AFK)

Guest Takiana

I would say it would take equality areas and non-sex areas.
As in the raid instance SinClub or nightclub, to a non-sex area on the slopes and dances on the stage of SinClub. This would avoid that players dancing is hampered by those concerned that sex without the other players. So less war that side ^^

DON'T SHOOT ME ! :P

Looks likes the devs are going through a dance/idle animation phase. Before that there was the kissing/romantic poses phase.

Wonder what the best phase will be.

The men's clothing phase lol :P

Sex poses phase

I hope that come the phase of sex poses :)