3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

• Text window on lowest resolution takes half of the screen size, Can we please rescale it to small window like old one was? Pretty please. And no playing at higher resolution isnt solution but shitty work around + cant do that on my laptop. And if I work on my desktop I prefer it to not be just one big chat.
  • Transparency or Opacity is really terrible, Either make it mouse over and make it transparent whole but like making scroll bar, write message window and top panel bar non trasparent makes no sense, It looks like mess.
  • Notification sound is eh, intrusive as it was mentioned earlier, Could we please return the old sound or under the Notification checkmarks let us press visual / sound notification.
  • Can we please mark what we want copy paste instead of copying only 1 message, (you can copy more with shift but it doesnt add space between them) can we make it like skype / hangouts / every other chat in world please?
  • the /me is nice but since it is only command it would be faster to be /e or /m like in WoW for example also why did you chose purple colour which is used mostly as private message in MMO games instead of orange or something?

bugs >

• Dance is merging people once again,
  • Names running wild.
  • Ignore/ blacklist get messed up once someone ignored break animation or pose, they are visible, clickable etc

hmmm ... is there something you like in this update ?

I noticed that its not possible to invite ppl into your home. Does anyone other noticed it? If its true, devs please fix it soon. Thx.

yes it did to me too , just reload the room where you are ( go somewhere and come back ) and it should solve the problem

Others "errors"

When we write a -é- , that count as if we push key 2 and make us moan if moan is possible ( this kill the mood little )

When we write " , same problem than with "é" but making us cum when its possible ( precocity syndrome kill the fun :D )

The pose is woaw , rawrr , mmmmmm 

The new cht window is great too , and opacity work well for me like resize too ( and aproximatively the same size than before in its minimal size )

A great update , thanks devs  ^_^ 

hmmm ... is there something you like in this update ?

yes it did to me too , just reload the room where you are ( go somewhere and come back ) and it should solve the problem

Others "errors"

When we write a -é- , that count as if we push key 2 and make us moan if moan is possible ( this kill the mood little )

When we write " , same problem than with "é" but making us cum when its possible ( precocity syndrome kill the fun :D )

The pose is woaw , rawrr , mmmmmm 

The new cht window is great too , and opacity work well for me like resize too ( and aproximatively the same size than before in its minimal size )

A great update , thanks devs  ^_^ 

So I am not allowed to critize half assed job now?

If everyone was sheep like most people here then discostu post would not happened and we would not have half updates we had since august

and yes I like pose kinda.

Idea.

The user is in private chat with another user, can supply status "Do Not Disturb" (chat switch -DND ON/OFF). Status should be visible to other players (red nickname or red dot after nickname). In this status the reception of private messages from other players is closed. Kissing and hugging, invites (global or individual) from other players - will not be accepted.
DO NOT DISTURB!
:)

Thx for your activity , devs . 

In F5 free camera mode still active moving buttons , always if i use "wasd" and same buttons , my camera moving .

Awesome new pose , thank you very much ,very enjoyable :*

28.01.2015. - all working .

Edited by Loonie

Great job guys, I love the additions in the chat box, copy and paste will come in so handy and the other features are magic.

The new poses I feel are just what we needed, great for feeling close and just hanging.

Keep it up guys, well done  

:)

Guest Eddster

Well done indeed. All i'd like to see now is that text doesn't disappear so fast. Scrolling up to see what had been said only to see all the text vanished is probably my only problem with chat now. Stretching it to a much bigger size is awesome, but if you can't read what had been said just minutes prior is kinda of bummer. Especially for us using paragraphs in our roleplay. Definitely some good progress though, and thank you again team.

PS Group chat at one time used to save a much weathier amount of text. With the new chat box I think the system for group chat had reverted to the same status as local and world chat.

Keep up the good work. I for one am not going to complain about any content added.  Its a step in the right direction. Doesnt matter if its MM, FF or whatever

Hehe...

Need reverse variation to romantic poses "woman on top and kissing a man" and "a man lying on the lap of women."

"Man on top and kissing a woman" and "a woman lying on the man's lap."
By The Way.
We have to do a pose "a man lying on the women's knees" less "mommy
pose ." And sexier. Woman must put one foot on the man's chest. :)

I really am happy for the new chat options but is there anyway that these options can be saved. Because at the moment I have to keep resetting them every time I login to game.

Thank you for reading and considering my request (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ x

Seems like the sound notification settings are not on the registries list like the visual ones, font size and other settings.. Would be great if they were saved as well!

I would like to add small complain about the new chat, and I do hope we can get it fixed.

1) I can't send messages with "ENTER" on num lock side, for me as someone left handed and someone who uses num keys a lot,

this requires me totally different hand layout like I would otherwise have in any other chat in any other game or software.

2) When typing 1 or 2 you still do moan, cum sounds etc.

3) Another thing that was possible with old chat and now isn't  > short-cut " CTRL + BACKSPACE" it would delete last typed word instead of everything.

Which is very useful for someone like me who makes lots of English mistakes as its not my native language.I do want to type fast and not use backspace key 10x or correct with mouse.

Also " CTRL + BACKSPACE" still works in profile in the game but not chat.

Please devs, I do really beg you to fix it, It is standard feature in every game and every chat as well it was possible in your older one. PLEASE!

1) I can't send messages with "ENTER" on num lock side, for me as someone left handed and someone who uses num keys a lot,

this requires me totally different hand layout like I would otherwise have in any other chat in any other game or software

Until this is fixed you can make an autohotkey script to band-aid your problem:

#IfWinActive ahk_class UnityWndClass
{
NumpadEnter::Enter
}
And for anyone who wants to run 3dxchat in windowed fullscreen borderless here is a script I use:

{
f6::
WinSet, Style, -0xC00000
WinMove, a, , 0, 0, 1920, 1080
return
}
^hotkey is F6, you need to press it 3 times (I don't know why). Don't press it while loading or you could crash. And you need to change the resolution numbers to suit yourself.

----

Can we please mark what we want copy paste instead of copying only 1 message, (you can copy more with shift but it doesnt add space between them) can we make it like skype / hangouts / every other chat in world please?

I like the way it's already set up. It makes it easy to translate lots of text through copy and paste to google translate. If you click multiple lines in a row (you dont need to hold shift) it will copy them to clipboard in the same way it appears in chat. Maybe a compromise could be holding shift and clicking would copy text the way it is currently set up, otherwise the cursor would highlight text to be ctrl+c'd.

Until this is fixed you can make an autohotkey script to band-aid your problem:

{
NumpadEnter::Enter
}
And for people who want to run 3dxchat in windowed fullscreen borderless here is a script I use:

{
f6::
WinSet, Style, -0xC00000
WinMove, a, , 0, 0, 1920, 1080
return
}
^hotkey is F6, you need to press it 3 times (I don't know why). Don't press it while loading or you could crash. And you need to change the resolution numbers to suit yourself.

----

If the developers are reading this, I like the way it's already set up. It makes it easy to translate lots of text through copy and paste to google translate. If you click multiple lines in a row (you dont need to hold shift) it will copy them to clipboard in the same way it appears in chat.

Umm I didn't exactly test what the AHK script does but i run it windowed borderless with "-popupWindow" on the "Target" field of my shortcut.

post-1179-0-25039600-1407387898_thumb.jpg

Umm I didn't exactly test what the AHK script does but i run it windowed borderless with "-popupWindow" on the "Target" field of my shortcut.

-popupWindow makes the window borderless in windowed mode. My script stretches windowed mode to the size of the resolution in the script. I do this to make alt tabbing faster than in regular fullscreen mode.