3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

why not just use Group channel?

Could you add an additional "Local RolePlay" Chat-Channel, so that the casual players and roleplayers doesn't get confused with each other?

It's sad that so many roleplayers get blocked by the casual crowd, because they are getting annoyed by the conversations in local chat....
...but Roleplayers don't have another choice than using the local channel for their conversations... so just add another one.

At the moment the chat rooms of every location... even of the private parties in the user rooms... are read very shy & silent.
The roleplay happens mostly secretly in group chats, while other roleplayers who arent in the group cant' follow/react on ongoing roleplay conversations/situations spontaneously.

If you try to roleplay in local = ban by most players

Solution?

Seperate the casual players and roleplayers by giving them the option to jump between two different local chats.

Almost every online game out there forgot the RPG in MMORPG from the start. And because these three letters are such a rarity in the online gaming world out there, 3DXCHAT should build and expand on that.

RPG doesn't has anything to do with solving quests, It's about playing a different role/person in a non-scripted stageplay..`Anyone remembers Pen & Paper RPGs? Nobody... ok then II must be just old and boring^^

Sex? Roleplay? One without the other gets boring pretty fast... so give us some more tools. The option to create three different Avatars is already awesome, so that everybody can jump into another character whose roleplay manners can't get confused with his real life / forum personality in anyway.

Asking for a Voice Chat Channel for every Room is too much at the moment... but how about adding such an option on the user radio, to add and connect on a Teamspeak / Ventrilo Server/Channel hosted by the owner of the user room?

AND.... On/Off switch for Chat Bubbles in Local and Roleplay Chat... without Chat Bubbles it's pretty hard to follow a conversation on who's writing to whom... also makes the crowded locations look less lifeless and silent.

screenShot0001.jpg

I hope the check box for pm means we can make it so people can't pm us, that would be really handy, but only if it means the people trying to send a pm are also shown that you are not available for pms at that time.

Excited about the new pose Lisa.  I am glad that the chat box is customizable as well. Its great that we will increasingly be able to make it work for our own personal preferences.

Yay!

I'm loving the new features,, but will it be in the new update?

Not sure when the updates are coming out either hun. Tattoos would be great to add. Don't you think?   ^^

These will be in the new update this week yes the chat log and pose are coming this week in the next couple days. I'm not too sure what the other stuff is that Lisa isn't telling us about. I guess we will have to wait and see!

Patch 262

I like the new features thank you for your heard work Devs. My only request would be this:

Could we possibly have ability to turn off "Beep" notification but keep the the flashing green tab headers notification to let us know of chat updates. The beep is far too intrusive and constantly beeping making it very annoying.

I also think profile tab should be tied to your friends list just like being able to pm from that list. Adding it to the pm tab next to name is making the chat box need a silly amount of space on your screen to use. Even at its smallest size setting it is taking up 1/3 the width of the game screen. the pm tabs should be smaller :)

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ thank you in advance for considering this x

Bug:

Also to let you know. Even if I have activated the chat box and have cursor blinking ready for me to type "If I Hold Shift & press O" instead of typing a capital O it activates Occulus mode.. meaning I can't start a sentence with any word that begins with O.

Guest Eddster

✿ Patch 262 ✿

I like the new features thank you for your heard work Devs. My only request would be this:

Could we possibly have ability to turn off "Beep" notification but keep the the flashing green tab headers notification to let us know of chat updates. The beep is far too intrusive and constantly beeping making it very annoying.

You can, click the cog wheel (Settings) Turn off notifications for any specific channel you want off.

You can, click the cog wheel (Settings) Turn off notifications for any specific channel you want off.

I know but it turns it all off, Flash headers and sound... I would like notifications but the constant non stop "beep beep beep" is far too intrusive.

Guest Eddster

Thank you Devs for the chat update, I really appreciate the roleplay channel added too and the emote functions, it's all awesome. It's also pretty hilarious watching people try and learn these typical functions in other games. Bravo!  :D

Guest MatoKuroi

Very nice update I love it! But as always there are bugs, they groaned when it cums without touching anything, shortcuts work then we write in chat or when the button "invites to home" which disappears

emote functions?

where is it? I do not see emote management

I haven't figured out how it works as of yet, but you can write custom emotes in the chat and they come up in a pink/purple colour, still figuring out how to do this though.

EDIT***** Okay figured it out thanks to Mordred for explaining it to me, you do /me <Write Emote Here> It does a nice little text change and represents a custom description. ^^

Yep a local roleplay channel and new emote system in the chat. :)

Love it :)

I haven't figured out how it works as of yet, but you can write custom emotes in the chat and they come up in a pink/purple colour, still figuring out how to do this though.

Maybe by using the /me command.

✿ Patch 262 ✿

The only fix I have at the moment is to turn your game sound off completely in the settings the sound slider it will mute it for you. But obviously all other sounds too.... But we will see what happens. :)

• Text window on lowest resolution takes half of the screen size, Can we please rescale it to small window like old one was? Pretty please. And no playing at higher resolution isnt solution but shitty work around + cant do that on my laptop. And if I work on my desktop I prefer it to not be just one big chat.
  • Transparency or Opacity is really terrible, Either make it mouse over and make it transparent whole but like making scroll bar, write message window and top panel bar non trasparent makes no sense, It looks like mess.
  • Notification sound is eh, intrusive as it was mentioned earlier, Could we please return the old sound or under the Notification checkmarks let us press visual / sound notification.
  • Can we please mark what we want copy paste instead of copying only 1 message, (you can copy more with shift but it doesnt add space between them) can we make it like skype / hangouts / every other chat in world please?
  • the /me is nice but since it is only command it would be faster to be /e or /m like in WoW for example also why did you chose purple colour which is used mostly as private message in MMO games instead of orange or something?

bugs >

• Dance is merging people once again,
  • Names running wild.
  • Ignore/ blacklist get messed up once someone ignored break animation or pose, they are visible, clickable etc