3DXChat Community
Vaughan_Rarius

Hot Wives (Wife Sharing).

The hot wife concept is very sexy indeed! I wonder what longer term effects that has on intimacy

23 hours ago, AndrewJ said:

The hot wife concept is very sexy indeed! I wonder what longer term effects that has on intimacy

Exploring that right now Andrew. It's been pretty hot (virtually). As far as intimacy is concerned, it brings you closer. Your wife tells you what was good and what wasn't so good. You then enhance your own knowledge about her desires, her kinks, and what drives her wild. Soon you're providing to your wife exactly what she wants at exactly at the right time. And isn't that what intimacy is all about? 

It sounds very sexy indeed! Thanks for the input @Wildcard, thanks for the image @JackPine!
Not sure if it's what I'd call being a submissive servant, but I very much agree on the intimacy part. That's definitely part of what intimacy is

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Bezobraznica said:

I will have to work on my in game hubby to share me, watching these gifs makes me want it a bit too much 🥰

Look me up. I'd be happy to help.

Maybe even swap? Wife and I have done that a couple of times. Very very intense. 

Edited by Wildcard

10 minutes ago, Wildcard said:

Look me up. I'd be happy to help.

Maybe even swap? Wife and I have done that a couple of times. Very very intense. 

we will have to wait until the game is up again

Hello
first of all excuse my english, i'm french.
I'm MrsTyroon in the game, my husband MikeTyroon is a great BBC and very much in love with me.
He is a real bull and I love it when he takes me with force.
It is very far from being a cuckold !!
Yet he loves taking me when I have just been defiled by one or more men, and I love being offered like that. when he takes me then it's always a wonder.
Do not hesitate to come and tell us about it. I would be happy to offer myself to you in his presence, of course.
I am also looking for a young man of 18 years speaking French to play the role of my son in a family rp (he has a daughter)

Posted (edited)

@Lady_Andrea
Maybe you guys should do a thread in the Misc section to share your gifs? I don't think Roleplay is the right one 😅❤️

Edited by ClaraLust