3DXChat Community

Locations

Gizmo

Locations, Locations, Locations... What do we have so far? A halfway done beach, a Yacht, a Love Island, a Night Club, and a small Strip Club aka Sin Club. 3dx, there is so much more you could be doing! First off for that empty large space on the west side of the Beach could be a little resort or at least make it accessible and add trees there.

Another thing the Beach needs is MUSIC!! maybe something tropical and relaxing. Also I think there should be another activity added to the beach since its one of the largest locations in the game!

And that is...Surfing! Which means a wave animation and surfing animation would need to be included. 

CD65d7OWYAAPrmg.jpg

My next Idea is to make a Spa location. Like one of those beautiful Japanese hot springs. 

m_155565-e1375985972560.jpg

Allowing us to choose between driving a seadoo , a jeep , a glider, or maybe a parachute?

sneaks into the building, fires all mags and rounds on all

matrix-bullet-time-trinity.jpg

cryn, rantn and never happy demons and dives out shootingly

602px-MatrixReloadedMicroUzi-2.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTjxYYTJRnw

sb6ix15dn6m.jpg

to quickly soon pull the weekend plug again

0_23.jpg

nice week @ll

For more privacy at the beach. Partner > click hut > select pose and it takes you inside to a bed. Could be more exotic looking huts, outside and in.

3dxbeachhuts.jpg

Update: on reflection, the idea could be applied to anywhere. Sub-zone rooms... beach huts on the beach, cabins on the yacht, grass huts on Love Island, etc.

Update: you could even pay a room rental fee with XGold

For more privacy at the beach. Partner > click hut > select pose and it takes you inside to a bed. Could be more exotic looking huts, outside and in.

Update: on reflection, the idea could be applied to anywhere. Sub-zone rooms... beach huts on the beach, cabins on the yacht, grass huts on Love Island, etc.

Update: you could even pay a room rental fee with XGold

Great idea, but we also have to think of the guys that love to do it in front of everyone, so include rent a crowd, lol

With the recent new skins and textures, I am hoping things like this are more possible......

Dark gothic type castle dining hall ... a veranda would be neat too...

post-4848-0-42659100-1443221258_thumb.jpg

post-4848-0-88661500-1443221432_thumb.jpg

And a futuristic area would be nice..... nothing fancy, just cool

post-4848-0-64242900-1443220393_thumb.jpg

And lastly, a pool party area since people like to beach party, or gather around the tiny apartment pools......why not just have one big pool and leave the one on love island for ....well exactly that, love on a island.

post-4848-0-87285600-1443221118_thumb.jpg

Credit for images go to their respective creators which is far from being me :)

Can we have an old fashion drive in movie theater and have sex in/on vehicles please? I never got to do that IRL and would LOVE to be able to try it out in the virtual world. Watching all those comedies and other movies showing what people really do at those things got me intrigued, sadly modern America has only big screens in fancy buildings with $40 popcorn and people setting places on fire because they allow psychos on the street because its against their 'rights' to be locked up. :/

A little street/mall area with smaller separate area's off it where collectives could open up service oriented role plays that would not be dependent on one individual being there all the time as user rooms are.  Possibly oriented around a group seating/dancing area with a little stage area.

The areas could be reserved for specific time slots but you could only keep your space if you could keep you place open regularly.