3DXChat Community

Locations

Gizmo

I agree.

But instead of asking for the things we already have (dj stations, dance floors etc...) I would push to have something really new too.

In the empty room of the yacht, why not a pool table? Or a small gym? Or a shower room to use after the bath in the sea? You know yachts have those! :P It could be good for some roleplay.

By the way I think the yacht needs a total re-design session.

Also it would be a perfect location for diving too and for finding hidden spots underwater, as I already thought for the beach location.

The yacht is a big "map", they could add a small isle where people can swim to. In this way you could explain why the yacht is stopped in the middle of the sea.

And OK I stop too now... :P

Kisses!

Take the most common suggestions in this thread and create a poll. Each person gets one vote only.

Poll with what question?

"What is the most unrealistic desire we have?"

The only things more neglected than the yacht are the mens wardrobe and the choice of faces    ^_^

It's not like the women's wardrobe "screams" variety.

There have been a TON of rather random location suggestions, seemingly arbitrary ideas about locations to add.

Well, here's mine!

In my opinion a world tour would be a unique intiative. We have a large french, english, eastern European and American population. Why not have the sexiest places from those locations? Wouldn't that reinforce the community pride, creating a welcome place for everyone that is still exotic for others? You wouldn't have to come up with anything crazy because the places already exist. I personally have only been to France once, and never Paris, so getting to make out with a pretty woman under the Eiffel Tower would be amazing. Just an idea for an actual direction on new locations.

Also, really like the idea of improving existing under utilized locations like the Yacht.

Would think a better idea would be to look through location suggestions and see if some them could be worked in together to make a new place, think there a danger in making to many new locations. Think it will end spreading members out a lot and make many locations have a empty room feeling/abandoned feeling to them, as some like Yacht and at times sin Club or love Island sometimes feel like now.

Also think a good idea would be to look at which user rooms are most popular and check if they fill a demand some players feel public rooms are missing, check if those demands could be filled by making some of those into a new public room. I can't help as subscribers to worry a bit about spreading everyone up to much, evt. could mean that people you have will be so few at many different Places which may in turn end making the game feel empty or abandoned.

Remember from second life while there a lot of users online sometimes many of those Places people as user can put up often feel empty, because people are simply spread out on to many sims with each their niche interests at times. Think there is a risk if they don't consider how to go about Things here same maybe happen here, also think they should try look at if they can "rescue" some locations here which often are empty like Yacht.

i would rather not to create new locations at all. How about just enlarge the current locations. Just create more rooms with different functions.

Disco: You can create more rooms with different music. Maybe some more objects too so it is more lively in there. Currently there is less furniture where you can sit, drink and talk. Toilets with glory holes, and a few more 'love-rooms'. I often see they are full visit.

SIN-CLUB: YOu can create a own dance area, currently the most are standing in the middle of the room which doesnt even look like a place to dance at all. Since it is a sin club, there has to be more stuff and objects. More rooms you can go private. And obviously we need more bondage-animations x)

Yacht: The second level is completly empty and its kinda boring to be there. Even some furniture would help. I bet it would be vey cool if there is a little bit of land or rocks where you can climb on, to chill.

Beach: A beach without a place to eat and drink is kinda boring You can do something similar on the love island. There is a beachhouse witch could be really cool there too. Or even a bar you can get drinks from.

TL;DR
No need for new locations, just update the old ones with more places to go.

i would rather not to create new locations at all. How about just enlarge the current locations. Just create more rooms with different functions.

Disco: You can create more rooms with different music. Maybe some more objects too so it is more lively in there. Currently there is less furniture where you can sit, drink and talk. Toilets with glory holes, and a few more 'love-rooms'. I often see they are full visit.

SIN-CLUB: YOu can create a own dance area, currently the most are standing in the middle of the room which doesnt even look like a place to dance at all. Since it is a sin club, there has to be more stuff and objects. More rooms you can go private. And obviously we need more bondage-animations x)

Yacht: The second level is completly empty and its kinda boring to be there. Even some furniture would help. I bet it would be vey cool if there is a little bit of land or rocks where you can climb on, to chill.

Beach: A beach without a place to eat and drink is kinda boring You can do something similar on the love island. There is a beachhouse witch could be really cool there too. Or even a bar you can get drinks from.

TL;DR

No need for new locations, just update the old ones with more places to go.

Could merged yacht, beach and Island together into one sim to be honest, save the location slots for something entirely different. Feel like in essence those three are the same Water or tropical paradise, there no reason why the large empty plot on beach not being used and inaccessible could not hold love Island as i excess point you could get to going through a grotto or something transitioning into a romantic style tiki retreat. Yacht could easily be out on the beach Water at one the areas completely empty now. Rather the locations spots were used on 1 or 2 entirely different themes, naughty Cinema, Las vegas style location, gym or whatever other suggestion.

Think merging Yacht with beach would make it more attractive to get on too, as it is not much like you said its a bit boring and dull in a lot of ways.

I mean

Dear Developers,

Thank you for all you hard job but there is still much to be done ;-)

I would really love to have a Villa or a House as in other games with the same theme. This is really missing! :( small room is totally not enough.

In addition, it would be nice to have BDSM room (fifty shades of grey lol :) i think it is missing as well.

This graphic is outstanding but comparing with (i dont like to compare but) other oldie games it lacks with locations. I believe in near future you can make us happy with new and keyword innovative updates.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is going to be asking a lot haha especially since there's sooooo many little things I'd rather see first then this. But if I had to choose one big thing this would be it. Now this would be way into 3dxchat future haha. But one day I'd like to see rooms expanding into houses in your own setting around the house. Where you can pick like a house in the mountains, by a lake, beach house, in the forest, forest with snow, etc... Allowing for us to walk around a little bit outside the house doesn't have to be much. But the big thing would be allowing us to build houses. This way a married couple could have a house together. But not just that haha you could have house partys lol and so much more. This would be an amazing update and I know its asking a lot. But omg how amazing it would be. Haha but ya were still stuck on needing way more customizations for our rooms. So this is just a dream of mine :P Haha maybe one day!!

Thanks!

(^・o・^)ノ

I know this is going to be asking a lot haha especially since there's sooooo many little things I'd rather see first then this. But if I had to choose one big thing this would be it. Now this would be way into 3dxchat future haha. But one day I'd like to see rooms expanding into houses in your own setting around the house. Where you can pick like a house in the mountains, by a lake, beach house, in the forest, forest with snow, etc... Allowing for us to walk around a little bit outside the house doesn't have to be much. But the big thing would be allowing us to build houses. This way a married couple could have a house together. But not just that haha you could have house partys lol and so much more. This would be an amazing update and I know its asking a lot. But omg how amazing it would be. Haha but ya were still stuck on needing way more customizations for our rooms. So this is just a dream of mine :P Haha maybe one day!!

Thanks!

(^・o・^)ノ

1524.gif

But the big thing would be allowing us to build houses.

a house / enviroment ingame editor would really be awesome by 2019 or just simply releasing some kind of sdk modtools to create own usercontent and just imagine what individual userhomes and a bunch of otherthings one would and could have ;)

but bigger or more userhomes with included different locations to use + daytime settings and ofc more objects to place would also do^^

I think it'd be brilliant to release some kind of mod tools for creative players to design new areas with, even if ultimate decision authority of whether to actually allow it ingame was left to the developers.

I still think a '3dx main street' area that ties all the other areas together (structures for Sin Club and the Night Club and a sandy path leading to the beach and a gated entry to the harbor for the yacht launch, etc.) would really make the whole place feel more like a living world, but I'm not sure how much area design like that is asking of the developers right now.

Other than that, a 'town park' with gazebos and a walking path and trees and little places to picnic and lay on the grass would be nice, and maybe a theatre (which would also have its exterior visible on 'main street') where we could all go watch movies together.

What about a place like a castle, dungeon, fortress, office, supermarket/store (in combination with a shop to buy clothes and accessories), Police-Station, Theater, Bar/Restaurant, hospital/medical office, Airport/Plane, Railway / Station, Public Plaza with a fountain and small benches, sportsarena, and and and... ;)