3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker

Gizmo

I run 3dxchat on a Mac Pro tower and an ancient macbook pro (2008!) with almost no issues except a few missing system unicode fonts for wingdings and some overheating on the ancietn laptop.  Playonmac works beautifully well on OSX and Linux.  That goes for 1.0 and 2.0 beta clients on my systems.

Could you please take a look: what version of wine do you use? and what libraries installed?

Let's stay on topic and not make this a Windows vs other OS thread.

lol yes...cause otherwise, id only just say like sandian in the comments of the vid and in the vid below @ the end: 

"Sending messages to all computers............Pcs transform."  That sums it up^^

4yww4o1vu79y.jpg?id=73205886

internet explorer i have no sound - in firefox n chrom it works!?!?

auf wie? auf was? aufwiedersehen

cher-lloyd-waving-o.gif

- nice we @ll -

*warning, this OTp0st will be spoiler edited in 36h, to make it unvsibible again*

Guest Eddster

I was actually surprised at how many people that have posted here are using Macs. The fact is that more and more people are using Macs these days. The world is changing, so I think the developers should seriously look at doing a native Mac client. One of the great things about using Unity is that there shouldn't be a lot of effort involved in making a native Mac version or even an iOS and Android version.

I moved to Mac in 2006 and have never looked back. I switched when it was XP and then Microsoft released Vista. By the time they released 7 I was completely sold on Mac. Then they screw up again with 8, trying to force a tablet OS onto the desktop. Windows 10 is actually pretty good. The whole Universal App thing is nice. I develop a Windows Phone 10 app, which is nice. However, there are a lot of things it still lags behind on compared to Android and iOS. No one actually uses Windows Phone 10 and it seems like Microsoft have nearly given up on it. With Chromebooks, Macs, iOS and Android all slowly eating away at Microsoft on the desktop as well, it makes perfect sense to not just chuck all their eggs in the Microsoft basket anymore.

am91wo2_700b.jpg

Back to topic!

Nymphpott said...

A old friend sent me a friend request when i was on beta and it popped up in bottom of screen and said this. 

nphZotm.jpg

There name was not Gizmo-Lisa :P

I accepted and their name showed up on my friends list but my name did not show up on theirs. So somethings a bit buggy there.

First they do want to talk to you, then they don't. Nothing new there then ;)

yes it is a "normal" bug . You can't see him in pool outfit because peoples can't see when someone remove some clothes for now in 2.0 . He can see you in panties and stars outfit because it's what you was wearing when he came in the place .

I think the tide on the swimming pool in the apartments is a little too strong. It moves at the same speed as the sea, but there's no wind as you can see by the fact the leaves on the plants are not moving. I can see why there needs to be some movement of the water in the pool to help give it definition but could it be more subtle? Could run a water wheel and power the lighting from that tide.. :P

Here is my list of bugs found my so far and I am aware that some if not all of these may or may not have been mentioned.

1. We can't wear matching bra and panties due to colors changing to red or black depending on which piece we put on first.

2. The black when it comes to leather is pretty much gray and when you try to adjust the color to make it black it resets once leaving the dressing room. The same is said of the police officer uniform. No matter what color you change the uniform again once you leave the dressing room the color changes from what was selected.

3. The night cycle is too dark and should be just a tad bit brighter.

4. The awful bug preventing others from seeing you undress as well as dress is horribly annoying and I wish it would get patched asap.

5. The cum is too thick so much that it looks more like spilled paint than it does cum. The color of the cum should be more transparent to keep from looking like spilled white paint added with an oozing effect making it slowly slide down the skin when covered with it as well as having it drip from our pussies and a man's dick after having an orgasm and after a man cums.

6. There is no load screen although possibly not a bug, but at times one could wonder if the game froze. Perhaps you could add a loading percentage meter at the bottom of the screen as you load since there is no load screen anymore.

7. While I don't mind having a wave pool at my apartment as you have created a bit of a current for the pool it would be nice to mimic a breeze for those of us that have plants outside.

8. Apartment 2 has no type of background just an apartment in the midst of a cloud as it can be seen by using the sky cam.

9. It was always dark in the night club and fresco, but now it's entirely too dark.

10. There is a problem with animations, cause after being idle for a few minutes my entire character freezes unable to walk, but I can still pan around using the cam so it's not like my game froze.

11. In 3dxchat 339 and previous versions the moans sounded forced, but in the 2.0 beta there is no sound when cumming nor clicking the tab to moan.

12. I have just noticed what others are saying about the shadows. Our eyes are missing as there is holes in our shadows where our eyes would've been.

13. Unless we are zoomed in closely in dim light, dark light, and etc there is shadow on our faces especially for those of darker skin. The shadow looks more like smudge after coming out of a burning building. My husband is a firefighter, so I believe that's an accurate description.

With all the bugs so far found my findings would be that this is a great game and nicely done. Everything else can be looked over except the thick cum, lack of moans, not being able to see characters undressed and sometimes dressed, and after being idle for a few minutes my character is frozen from movement.

For those complaining about the beta it's a work in progress. For those of you that may choose to troll me or be upset at what I said that's fine you're entitled to that, but these are my findings of bugs to which I said I was aware that it may or may not have been mentioned and my opinions on how to improve some things.

I didn't speak about official support, crossplatforming not so easy, I meant just hope to possibility run this on Mac or Linux too, may be with modders, (yes, may be I've pointed "devs" im my message wrong.).

little OT but: 3dxchat (stable client) running fine (at least with NVIDIA graphics adapter) under Ubuntu/Mint, Opensuse or Debian Jessie stable using wine or playonlinux. Under debian some additional configuration was needed regarding wine.

PC Linux OS had sound problems probably caused by pulseaudio and I was too lazy to find the exact problem.

Now back to topic :)

I am finding that some times when I enter a room, I can point and click but I can't walk. This may be more true when two characters are forming in the same spot at the same time but I haven't experimented enough to be sure.

I've had this bug also in 1.0 but it still continues in 2.0, sometimes when I try to open a room and type the name of the room, the cursor will disappear and you can't get it back other than exiting your session and starting over.

Guest SayaX

As promised, I tried the beta on my 2015 MacBook Pro Retina with Intel Iris. I was able to open the game but when I hit the login button the game just crashes using PlayOnMac.

So I rebooted into my Windows 10 partition and it worked fine. It did crash with water at first, but enabling the simple water option fixed it.

I will look at reinstalling Windows 10 on my iMac this week to see if that works. I currently have problems right clicking in 3DX on the Windows partition on my iMac, but I think that is driver issues on my side. It is far from ideal, but if it comes to it then I can run it in a Virtual Machine or just accept the bad saturation in user rooms on PlayOnMac on my iMac.

One thing I wanted to bring attention to, is the toenails being visible in the "new" stockings pictured here on the left. For comparison, an older pair of stockings on the right. I realize this isn't necessarily a 2.0 bug, but probably something that could be addressed in 2.0 for consistency.

hWK30ra.png?1

Guest SheMania

As promised, I tried the beta on my 2015 MacBook Pro Retina with Intel Iris. I was able to open the game but when I hit the login button the game just crashes using PlayOnMac.

So I rebooted into my Windows 10 partition and it worked fine. It did crash with water at first, but enabling the simple water option fixed it.

I will look at reinstalling Windows 10 on my iMac this week to see if that works. I currently have problems right clicking in 3DX on the Windows partition on my iMac, but I think that is driver issues on my side. It is far from ideal, but if it comes to it then I can run it in a Virtual Machine or just accept the bad saturation in user rooms on PlayOnMac on my iMac.

Thanks. Same here, crash under PlayOnMac on MacBook 2013 after login button. Seems to be related to Intel Iris under Wine environments :(

Things I noticed that I did not see posted (Keep in mind Im not reading this all as well I am not a Dev and do not have the means to fix them there for it is beyond my scope of cares)

Female on Female sex with phallic animations. When removing top piece of clothing the Phallic disappears

Some issues I heard from others but did not directly involve me

-When zoning into rooms they did not have the option to click on props nor could they move

-There sound would not work

SGDsyJY.png