3DXChat Community

Many bugs since 337

Xanar

Since we use the new client, some of us has massive problems with the game.

In this topic I want to list nearly all bugs that are currently in game and I hope we'll keep it up to date once a bug is fixed or we have a workaround.

1. Every position takes off your clothing

This is only visible for other people. While you and your avatar stay clothed on your screen, other persons see you naked.

Workaround: Undress and redress your skirt, jeans, dress

2. Massive FPS-Drops / Client Freezes

Even on low settings some of my friends get low FPS with the new client or the client completly crashes

3. Ignore-List only kicks in after reloading the room / Get cleared on every login

You can add people on ignore but they only dissappear once you re-enter the room.

4. Pose-Box appears over the chatbox / Can get hidden really quickly

Allow us to place the box in the center of the screen and maybe make it always visible. Additional it would be nice, to accept/deny a pose via shortcut

5. Animations stop for other people

This bug was introduced in an ealier version. You see your avatar dancing on the screen, others just see you standing there.

Workaround: Re-enter the location / Change the dance in case people say "You're not dancing"

6. Profiles aren't loaded sometimes

If the server is working too hard, profiles may take forever to load or don't load at all

Workaround: Click on "My Profile" in the upper-right corner and wait till your profile is loaded. You may need to close the window and click on "My Profile" again.

Workaround 2: Wait until a profile is completly loaded before closing

7. Baldheads / Naked people

See above. If the connection is too slow, people appear to be naked without a name and no hair

Workaround: Completly restart 3DX and re-enter the location

8. TV doesn't work / No mouse action

The TV seems like a static object for now. No mouse actions are availible.

See -> This Post

9. Empty Profiles

Sometimes profiles seem to be empty.

Workaround: Scroll up, Profile should look normaly again

10. No music at all / Music sometimes stops

This is a very annoying bug. When switching between DJ's, sometimes your client won't refresh the music and therefore you don't hear anything at all.

Workaround: Disable and enable "Use Radio" in settings, re-add the stream to your radio (When you are the owner of the room) or restart 3DX

11. Camera freezes

Once you change from a position, your camera stays in place (Kinda like F5 Free-camera)

12. Male Avatars can be turned around / "Ignore gravity after a female hug"

Yet another very annoying bug where female Avatars can turn you in any direction by hugging you.

If you stand/Dance, your avatar will be bent.

Workaround: Just move again and your Avatar will be fine

13. Only one person needs to accept a threesome-pose.

I noticed that bug when I wanted to sync a dance. Only one person has to accept the pose.

I'll update the thread from time to time

Allow us to place the box in the center of the screen and maybe make it always visible. Additional it would be nice, to accept/deny a pose via shortcut

I don't quite understand what you mean :o My pose box appears where ever I've last moved / left it to. 

Alright so I guess you mean the small suggest pose box. It'd be a nice idea to have a shortcut for y/n indeed :P But I find it weird it would ever get on top of your chat box being in the middle like it is now x)

If the server is working too hard, profiles may take forever to load or don't load at all

Workaround: Click on "My Profile" in the upper-right corner and wait till your profile is loaded. You may need to close the window and click on "My Profile" again.

9. Empty Profiles

This is a very annoying bug. When switching between DJ's, sometimes your client won't refresh the music and therefore you don't hear anything at all.

Workaround: Disable and enable "Use Radio" in settings, re-add the stream to your radio (When you are the owner of the room) or restart 3DX

For no. 6 I have noticed that this only happens when 1) you open a profile 2) profile doesn't load completely 3) you close the window before it loads or you try to open another profile.

Workaround is: Always wait until a profile is completely loaded before closing the window. (even if it takes about 1 minute to load)

For no. 9 This is not a new bug.. It has always been there.. It just happens because the scroll position parameter of the profile window is persistent between profiles. For example if you open a long profile and scroll all the way down and then you load another profile with just one line of text in it, it is scrolled all the way down at the exact same point where you left the previous profile you opened.

For no. 10 Every time you re-enter the stream url in the radio (if you're the owner of the room), then it sends a command to the clients to do exactly what they would do if they uncheck and check the enable radio button. So, when radio disconnects are happening, or server problems with the stream exist, it is an easy fix for all of the room's visitors at once.

Since we use the new client, some of us has massive problems with the game.

In this topic I want to list nearly all bugs that are currently in game and I hope we'll keep it up to date once a bug is fixed or we have a workaround.

1. Every position takes off your clothing

This is only visible for other people. While you and your avatar stay clothed on your screen, other persons see you naked.

Workaround: Undress and redress your skirt, jeans, dress

Never did this to me

2. Massive FPS-Drops / Client Freezes

Even on low settings some of my friends get low FPS with the new client or the client completly crashes

Only when there is around 20 or more peoples in the room for myself , and i never completly crashed

3. Ignore-List only kicks in after reloading the room / Get cleared on every login

You can add people on ignore but they only dissappear once you re-enter the room.

All is normal for me , the pose boxes always appear over the iddles strapon and others icons to the right ( can be bad sometimes as when you clic on the tab , you clic on the iddle buttons ( for exemple ) in same time .

5. Animations stop for other people

This bug was introduced in an ealier version. You see your avatar dancing on the screen, others just see you standing there.

Workaround: Re-enter the location / Change the dance in case people say "You're not dancing"

Not related to the new client as this bug was with the old client too sometimes

Not related to the new client as this bug was with the old client too sometimes

7. Baldheads / Naked people

See above. If the connection is too slow, people appear to be naked without a name and no hair

Workaround: Completly restart 3DX and re-enter the location

Not related to the new client as this bug was with the old client too

8. TV doesn't work / No mouse action

The TV seems like a static object for now. No mouse actions are availible.

Don't care as i don't have the TV in my rooms lol

9. Empty Profiles

Not related to the new client as this problem was sometimes with the old client too

Not related to the new client as it was doing this with the old one too . Easy to solve , turn your music off then on again .

I'll update the thread from time to time

Hi Xanar,

No. 8 The non-working tv. That isn't a bug, the devs have removed tv functions for the time being as Flash Player is slowly being removed from everything in the world as it is becoming redundant. The developers are planning to re program the tv system to HTML5 so for the time being it is disabled.

Regards,

Ash

Hi Xanar,

No. 8 The non-working tv. That isn't a bug, the devs have removed tv functions for the time being as Flash Player is slowly being removed from everything in the world as it is becoming redundant. The developers are planning to re program the tv system to HTML5 so for the time being it is disabled.

Regards,

Ash

Hopefully with ability to put YT links like we can put stream links in our radio :)

I added MissD's bug to the list for now. Personally I've never had this bug. Maybe someone can confirm?

@Leeloo: I know, not all bugs are new, but it's getting more and more bugs with each update :)

Edit: Added the most annoying bug to the list as #12

I noticed since the update when you change your settings in Interface... change Text size, PM Side... it doesn't save. Every time I log in I have to change it. Does any one else have this happen?

This is an old "bug" from a couple of updates ago... When you are in Character Editor you can't zoom close to your avi's face when changing Face settings.

Luvs, for that you can try to press the middle-mouse button to pan the camera. The other bug about the unsaved stuff sounds more like a missing registry to me. Try to start 3DX as admin and change your interface as you want 

Or you can click the white text "Head" on the top left corner, right under your character name and xGold, to zoom into face.

I tested the chat settings and they do save for me. Could be that you aren't running the game as administrator :o

This is an old "bug" from a couple of updates ago... When you are in Character Editor you can't zoom close to your avi's face when changing Face settings.

To see your face and zoom on it in character editor , clic and hold the center wheel of the mouse and move the mouse up to place the camera to your head's height