3DXChat Community

Ex`s notes .

3dxchat is becoming more and more social today.

Any posts about party time, photo sessions and any event could make 10% of players know about it. This percentage of people can bring their friends to the place. Nice! Most of newcomers is having fun first few weeks and becoming social after all. Question is where is new newcomers?Β Does advertising work for this game?Β 

I forgot how I found the 3dxchat... Ah, yes!. Some of my friends in another game said about this one game. *sigh*

• 2 weeks later...

Do you know that a whole week i try shoot a orgy but no luck cause i have 40 ppl standing n not do sex in a pure sex room hahaha

is it so hard to do sex ? lol just some of my latest thoughts lol

sorry if my post is totaly irrelevant but i had to tell somewhereΒ  :DΒ 

Do you know that a whole week i try shoot a orgy but no luck cause i have 40 ppl standing n not do sex in a pure sex room hahaha

is it so hard to do sex ? lol just some of my latest thoughts lol

sorry if my post is totaly irrelevant but i had to tell somewhereΒ  :DΒ 

Don`t try to get everything in a sec.

Do more advertising in WC.

Don`t post it here.

I hate orgy.

Peace.

• 2 weeks later...

A fake feminist media critic named Anita Sarkeesian is a symbol of unimaginably large spontaneous stupidity and unreasonably large self-esteem.Β 
Β 

Just in a nutshell, how Anitas logic works.

IfΒ protagonist-a man in the game, it's bad(because discrimination,sexism!woman can!). If the protagonistΒ  is a woman, that's bad(too much sexual attention on a woman..or any excuse).

If female character has big titties, it`s bad(any excuse of her act on your choice). If female character has small titties, it`s bad(any excuse, because for Anita is most important to get a hype).

If in the game too much females, it`s bad(... :huh: ...). If less, it`s bad as well(... <_< ...).

And so on...

She raised $160,000 in Kickstarter funds and then produced two videos about how female characters are treated in video games. It was a biggest fail or swindle, or both. She disabled comments, rating systems, and even public access to the video's statistics.Β  Seems, Anita Sarkeesian has decided that we, the public, are not allowed to have an opinion when it comes to the content and conclusions of that project (on which people donated money to support($160,000 :ph34r:Β )).
Two videos coasts around 23000$. A new car coastsΒ around $50000,Β her wardrobe has taken a noticeably uptick in quality, finallyΒ a new house, etc.

So... Is feminism an Idea or this is just a business?

Cyberpunk 2077

Looks like she spent all her money and started working. Twitter under the link:

https://twitter.com/anitasarkeesian/status/1140137414381322240
U54Gr6m.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...