Jump to content
3DXChat Community

Recommended Posts

On 9/28/2020 at 2:01 AM, jadekali said:

and how much are you full of yourself? Β  Β lol
My fight with Lorelia(Jazzy Lounge) had nothing to do with you.....We had a falling out because I said
only African-Americans can sing TRUE GENUINE blue notes and White singers can only doΒ 
pale imitations of blue notes(Hall and Oates perhaps being the best of the bunch)....anyway ...she called me a racist for making that remark
and things went kinda downhill from there  🀣......and what kind of nut would create a discord just because they had a fight with someone?     lol
Paulina can back me up on why Safe Haven was created....but she won't waste her time with trash like you.....

Β 

Β 

On 10/7/2020 at 2:36 PM, Lorelia said:

Am a bit late to react to that. Guess i dont spend enough time on forum.

We did have that argument (which is stupid)Β but it was long before the real fight. You seem to be very confused so let me remind you what happened :
1/ you used a stolen room and some peeps got mad at you for it
2/ you asked me repeatedly to take your side on that, against pierr, but pierr was a friend and you are nothing to me
3/ you literally harassed me from that point, spitting on ex in my pm every day because she took pierr's side (while i didnt, i just wasnt interested in the drama)
4/ after several days that you spent insulting ex in my pm, and talking exclusively about her in a complete hysterical way, you asked me to ban her from jazzy... so i got fed up and obviously i kicked you out instead, cause shes a good friend, and you are nothing to me
5/ of course it didn't stop there, and since i ignored you in 3dx you started harassing me by email (yes, you had my email cause i was kind enough to send you a room, after you begged so much)
That last "phase" went on for like 6 months, sending me messages to insult me, insult ex, insult random peeps that you thought was related to me, sometimes 5-6 emails in a single day without me even answering them.

If you really want to, i can paste here some of these many emails. Just to show how demented you are, for those who wouldnt be convinced of it yet.

Β 

So, all that to say : yes you lying here and yes you got kicked out for being obsessive and hysterical about ex. You also know it very well, so stop pretending, unless your sick mind blacked it out.

Β 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

A truth always hurt eyes lol There is only you do 'blah blah blah' ahahaJust a fact.

A truth always hurt eyes lol There is only you do 'blah blah blah' ahaha

Just a fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2020 at 2:01 AM, jadekali said:

Since when did that ever stop YOU from coming to MY thread? lol

Like the stalker likes to say..."Its an open forum"

and how much are you full of yourself? Β  Β lol
My fight with Lorelia(Jazzy Lounge) had nothing to do with you.....We had a falling out because I said
only African-Americans can sing TRUE GENUINE blue notes and White singers can only doΒ 
pale imitations of blue notes(Hall and Oates perhaps being the best of the bunch)....anyway ...she called me a racist for making that remark
and things went kinda downhill from there  🀣......and what kind of nut would create a discord just because they had a fight with someone?     lol
Paulina can back me up on why Safe Haven was created....but she won't waste her time with trash like you.....

Β 

Β 

On 10/7/2020 at 2:36 PM, Lorelia said:

Am a bit late to react to that. Guess i dont spend enough time on forum.

We did have that argument (which is stupid)Β but it was long before the real fight. You seem to be very confused so let me remind you what happened :
1/ you used a stolen room and some peeps got mad at you for it
2/ you asked me repeatedly to take your side on that, against pierr, but pierr was a friend and you are nothing to me
3/ you literally harassed me from that point, spitting on ex in my pm every day because she took pierr's side (while i didnt, i just wasnt interested in the drama)
4/ after several days that you spent insulting ex in my pm, and talking exclusively about her in a complete hysterical way, you asked me to ban her from jazzy... so i got fed up and obviously i kicked you out instead, cause shes a good friend, and you are nothing to me
5/ of course it didn't stop there, and since i ignored you in 3dx you started harassing me by email (yes, you had my email cause i was kind enough to send you a room, after you begged so much)
That last "phase" went on for like 6 months, sending me messages to insult me, insult ex, insult random peeps that you thought was related to me, sometimes 5-6 emails in a single day without me even answering them.

If you really want to, i can paste here some of these many emails. Just to show how demented you are, for those who wouldnt be convinced of it yet.

Β 

So, all that to say : yes you lying here and yes you got kicked out for being obsessive and hysterical about ex. You also know it very well, so stop pretending, unless your sick mind blacked it out.

Β 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Β 

I love repeating the same shit over and over again that no one gives a shit about.

Yes ....we know

and if u don't want me here then stop mentioning my name .....OR PUT ME ON IGNORE.....like ur far smarter friends didΒ  :)

Edited by jadekali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jadekali said:

I love repeating the same shit over and over again that no one gives a shit about.

Yes ....we know

and if u don't want me here then stop mentioning my name .....OR PUT ME ON IGNORE.....like ur far smarter friends didΒ Β :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Diary

A diary is a record (originally in handwritten format) with discrete entries arranged by date reporting on what has happened over the course of a day or other period. A personal diary may include a person's experiences, thoughts, and/or feelings, excluding comments on current events outside the writer's direct experience.

Β 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, DrakeMartinez666 said:

Why don't you both just ignore each other. Focus on your discord groups making the best it can be.

I see ur plea went for naught on Ex's diary....Ex will never put me on ignore....Ex is not as wise as her cronies Derai and Chloe
..but then we already knew that ....didn't we? :) Β Β 
Thank you for being balanced about it at least.
....and to be honest with you.....I just get too much dang enjoyment out of using Ex as a promo tool
...and I've never found Ex to be a threat like Derai....so I could care less one way or another
if he puts me on ignore or not.....but if he did,I would miss the extra membership he brings to Safe Haven.....🀣

Here is the simple equation........The longer Ex doesn't put me on ignore = The stronger Safe Haven becomesΒ  Β  Β :)

Derai and Chloe figured this out......Ex never willΒ  Β :)

Edited by jadekali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DrakeMartinez666 said:

Why don't you both just ignore each other. Focus on your discord groups making the best it can be.

This ongoing discussion is bigger than all of us and should be preserved at all costs and studied so future generations might know the way of the Jade and the EX. Everyday is a treasure trove of information and may even someday unlock the answers to the human condition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KeshaBisha said:

This ongoing discussion is bigger than all of us and should be preserved at all costs and studied so future generations might know the way of the Jade and the EX. Everyday is a treasure trove of information and may even someday unlock the answers to the human condition.

We intruded on Ex'sΒ "diary"......let's try to leave as quietly as we can.......shhhhhhhh!

Edited by jadekali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I`d like to re-post this because it got too far from this page.

On 6/16/2020 at 3:37 AM, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Another pack of Leyleya`s place. Not everything. Go there and check for yourself ^^

JwjGi7c.jpg

Rest are under the spoiler:

Β  Reveal hidden contents

C7F19fe.jpg

ypnLMX8.jpg

7m69LHN.jpg

ET0ji3H.jpg

Ag82HF5.jpg

nfI7BOF.jpg

92IpvVr.jpg

nqXH9KV.jpg

Vierge1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...