3DXChat Community

Ex`s notes .

2 minutes ago, jadekali said:

Ex ruined The Jazzy Lounge and has chased many away....instead of the cult room it is...... it deserves to be the greatest room in 3dx ....but will never happen as long as Ex is thereΒ  Β :(

Jazzy lounge today stays a way stronger without you, Jade. So you words as usual are nonsenseΒ :lol:

Just now, jadekali said:

Ex ruined The Jazzy Lounge and has chased many away....instead of the cult room it is...... it deserves to be the greatest room in 3dx ....but will never happen as long as Ex is thereΒ  Β :(

I don't care. I was there mostly afk supporting Lorelia or talking to Misha.

Haven't been there for some 6,7 months so I don't know how it is. But ppl are coming and going from rooms.

Jazzy will still be a cult room, but I felt uncomfortable there so I left. The only person I talked to there iggied me (thank you, my friends)so there is no reason to go back.

I would suggest to everyone to go there. Nice place to be.

3 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

What attack, Ex?

I repliedΒ to Lorelia post and thanked you for showing me ppl who were talking me where screenshotting me and were sending you screenshots?

A person is always grateful about things like this.

Want me to remind you something? We were talking about my diary and your posting here. You said that you`ll delete your posts and leave my diary. So, whats wrong?

Just now, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Want me to remind you something? We were talking about my diary and your posting here. You said that you`ll delete your posts and leave my diary. So, whats wrong?

What? You even asked me to go away form Jazzy Lounge. I left.Β what else do you want?

Can you write down all your wishes?

1 minute ago, Lux lnterior said:

I don't care. I was there mostly afk supporting Lorelia or talking to Misha.

Haven't been there for some 6,7 months so I don't know how it is. But ppl are coming and going from rooms.

Jazzy will still be a cult room, but I felt uncomfortable there so I left. The only person I talked to there iggied me (thank you, my friends)so there is no reason to go back.

I would suggest to everyone to go there. Nice place to be.

Yes....just be sure to place Ex on ignore as soon as u get there    🀣

Another nonsense Jade lol Maybe in your little world that you have created around your head, things happen this way, but not in real.

Another nonsense ExΒ lol Maybe in your little world that you have created around your head, things happen this way, but not in real.

Stop. Where is a logic? You derail the subject. You said that you will leave this topic. So, whats wrong?

I didn't say I will leave. I said I would delete my posts.

I deleted them. So?

You aked me to leave Jazzy. I left that place for good.

Β 

What else do you want Ex?

Write it down? if you want virtual sex with me, well this is one thing I can't do.

Just now, Lux lnterior said:

I didn't say I will leave. I said I would delete my posts.

I deleted them. So?

You aked me to leave Jazzy. I left that place for good.

Β 

What else do you want Ex?

Write it down? if you want virtual sex with me, well this is one thing I can't do.

You said you will leave.

1 minute ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Any proof of my "illusory" four avis? Can you sometimes say any truth?

Shushy, Shunya, Excellence and that BerrettaSomething I iggied long time ago but I think you deleted it.

Edited by Lux lnterior

Just now, Lux lnterior said:

Well, you should not put faith into friends who send screenshots all around the game. Somethimes they can say: Look this Shushy..that's Ex.Β  Mwah

That`s exactly what you do. Congratulation. So, is it cool to make my diary a garbage? You feel well after that?

2 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

Well, you should not put faith into friends who send screenshots all around the game. Somethimes they can say: Look this Shushy..that's Ex.Β  Mwah

We should probably go.....all we are doing is getting her viewers to a diary that no one else pays attention to except a couple of trolls......let her come to Safe Haven so I can at least use her as a promo toolΒ  :)

On 9/28/2020 at 2:01 AM, jadekali said:

Since when did that ever stop YOU from coming to MY thread? lol

Like the stalker likes to say..."Its an open forum"

and how much are you full of yourself? Β  Β lol
My fight with Lorelia(Jazzy Lounge) had nothing to do with you.....We had a falling out because I said
only African-Americans can sing TRUE GENUINE blue notes and White singers can only doΒ 
pale imitations of blue notes(Hall and Oates perhaps being the best of the bunch)....anyway ...she called me a racist for making that remark
and things went kinda downhill from there  🀣......and what kind of nut would create a discord just because they had a fight with someone?     lol
Paulina can back me up on why Safe Haven was created....but she won't waste her time with trash like you.....

Β 

Β 

On 10/7/2020 at 2:36 PM, Lorelia said:

Am a bit late to react to that. Guess i dont spend enough time on forum.

We did have that argument (which is stupid)Β but it was long before the real fight. You seem to be very confused so let me remind you what happened :
1/ you used a stolen room and some peeps got mad at you for it
2/ you asked me repeatedly to take your side on that, against pierr, but pierr was a friend and you are nothing to me
3/ you literally harassed me from that point, spitting on ex in my pm every day because she took pierr's side (while i didnt, i just wasnt interested in the drama)
4/ after several days that you spent insulting ex in my pm, and talking exclusively about her in a complete hysterical way, you asked me to ban her from jazzy... so i got fed up and obviously i kicked you out instead, cause shes a good friend, and you are nothing to me
5/ of course it didn't stop there, and since i ignored you in 3dx you started harassing me by email (yes, you had my email cause i was kind enough to send you a room, after you begged so much)
That last "phase" went on for like 6 months, sending me messages to insult me, insult ex, insult random peeps that you thought was related to me, sometimes 5-6 emails in a single day without me even answering them.

If you really want to, i can paste here some of these many emails. Just to show how demented you are, for those who wouldnt be convinced of it yet.

Β 

So, all that to say : yes you lying here and yes you got kicked out for being obsessive and hysterical about ex. You also know it very well, so stop pretending, unless your sick mind blacked it out.

Β 

1 hour ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Β 

My name is Ex and I like repeating the same bullshit over and over till someone actually gives a shit..........My goal in life is to chase away as many customers from 3dx as I can by constantly harassing them andΒ JadeKali...I don't bring anything positive to this game.........They areΒ not very good at detecting Autism in my country....so it may not be my fault.....

Yes we know.

Edited by jadekali

2 hours ago, jadekali said:

Yes we know.

Not "WE", but you and you are alone. This is good to see that you actuallyΒ  wrote everything about exactly yourself inside my quote, Jade lol

Looks like the truth hurts your eyes a lot, doesn't it? You don`t have your own ideas and use some from a bastard named RobT.Β  You`re loser, dear. Deal with it.

7 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Not "WE", but you and you are alone. This is good to see that you actuallyΒ  wrote everything about exactly yourself inside my quote, Jade lol

Looks like the truth hurts your eyes a lot, doesn't it? You don`t have your own ideas and use some from a bastard named RobT.Β  You`re loser, dear. Deal with it.

Not "WE", but you and you are alone. This is good to see that you actuallyΒ  wrote everything about exactly yourself inside my quote, ExΒ lol

Edited by jadekali

Just now, jadekali said:

Not "WE", but you and you are alone. This is good to see that you actuallyΒ  wrote everything about exactly yourself inside my quote, ExΒ lol

Cry rivers, Jade lol