3DXChat Community

Ex`s notes .

☙𝔼𝕩❧

2 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

You asked me to come to your topic being mentioning my name. I warned you about that. So don`t play innocent.

Another lie. You`re talking shit about me to her behind my back, that is why you were kicked. Any tales except these? You can`t stand against me because I love the truth and I don`t fight. I come and ask. Keep in mind.

You think you can repeat your lies more?....Why don't u ur run stolen room pics again again....we haven't seen those ......for at least a half hour.........🤣

9 hours ago, jadekali said:

Ah....Now we are getting to the crux of the biscuit as Fido would say......
Peirouss and Ex were BEST FRIENDS back in Olden Days....When Paulina's Effiel Tower and my Rock Eden was stolen by him.....get the picture?
If none of this had ever happened SAFE HAVEN would never had been created!!!.....

Because Paulina and I thought it best to create a Discord together 
so we could warn other builders about room thieves....Well...it turned out all the builders that showed up in droves to join Safe Haven already
knew full well about Peirouss and other room stealers out there and we exchanged this information between ourselves and had those players banned from our rooms
 In other words....Safe Haven was created because no one took us seriously here at the Forum.....especially.....GUESS WHO?     that's right....Peirouss' BEST FRIEND EX!!!!
Now you know the rest of the story   :)
In a wacky sort of way ...Ex is responsible for Safe Haven's success.....and all the other offshoots that followed it.....and still to this very day she is indirectly responsible
for contributing so many new members   :)

She will of course try to turn this around and call ME a room thief now(her old I am rubber u are glue ploy) lol ....like I would actually have the brains to steal a room    🤣

I was GIFTED one once that she claims was stolen....but everyone knows it was just one of Peirouss' ex-hookers getting even with him by giving it away to BreeSummers ...who in turn gave it away to EVERYONE in the game......so I guess that makes ME a room thief    lol
Of all the trolls in the forum....EX is the one I pray NEVER leaves      🤣

image.png.6f010cd5c9ff63f30a6dc69202ec85cc.png

Dunno... Kinda not seeing any mention of @Paulina in this... You sure you're getting your facts straight Jade?
This is what you shared with your Discord a few months after you Opened it, and if I recall right, -before- Paulina even joined.

Paulina is co-founder of Safe Haven and has no interest in dealing with stalkers or the rest of the trash here.

I've known Paulina since our days together at Achat ....she is perhaps my oldest friendship here outside of Roguee.

Trying to break up me and Paulina is like trying to break up Stan Lee and Jack Kirby  🤣

Also....I've learned from those days that Safe Haven is ALWAYS going to be raided for membership by other discords.....It is the price we pay for being so successful :)

Edited by jadekali

Meanwhile....back on the topic....it looks like Gizmo added another region......I believe this will help a lot against the attackers

.....Diablo has THREE regions USA ,Europe, AND ASIA....

I have seen one go down and even two but never all three :)

Good luck Gizmo!

Edited by jadekali

6 hours ago, Coldheart said:

Ok, so Ex is not Pierousss and she is a girl? All right I can accept that. Next topic, didn't you date Lux here on 3DX? If I remember right, he hates you now right? If so, considering the last part, you can't be all bad.

Whaaat?

Keep me out of this Jimmy. I never touched that Ex avatar, except pointing at avatar‘s ass and I don’t hate that Ex persona. I had an interaction with that avatar for about 30 days which I deeply regret and after that I haven’t seen it last 2 and a half years. 

Edited by Lux lnterior

On 9/28/2020 at 4:24 AM, jadekali said:

You think you can repeat your lies more?....Why don't u ur run stolen room pics again again....we haven't seen those ......for at least a half hour.........🤣

Your words has no logic and proofs. Don`t blame people for your mistakes.

Dgqf0Vm.jpg

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

1 hour ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

cry more please and keep being  a bitch as more as you can. I care less lol

Looks like YOU are the one crying

At least the stalker or chloe come up with an original thought now and then.....you on the other hand just repeat everything I say  lol

Since u are basically a parrot ...I will be as lazy as you and return the favor   :)

I don't mind trolls....but I'll be damned if I waste my time on lazy ones.

Don't forget.....my sorc's name in Diablo is RELENTLESS!......I can do this just as long as u can sweetie   :)

Edited by jadekali

2 hours ago, jadekali said:

Don't forget.....my sorc's name in Diablo is RELENTLESS!......I can do this just as long as u can sweetie   :)

So you named a Sorcerer after the Lvl40 barbarian skill... Right...
Also... Who fucking cares what you played or named yourself in other games?
Here you're just Jadekali(in all its variations) and Jetlaggged. 
But aside from that, you're nothing but hot air and fevered tinfoil hat conspiracy theories~

4 hours ago, Lux lnterior said:

Whaaat?

Keep me out of this Jimmy. I never touched that Ex avatar, except pointing at avatar‘s ass and I don’t hate that Ex persona. I had an interaction with that avatar for about 30 days which I deeply regret and after that I haven’t seen it last 2 and a half years. 

Great story dude. What was the "interaction"? Did she fuck you in the butt with a dildo, or what? And you should be careful what you ask for, if Jimmy Kitty comes around I have a strong feeling he would make you lose your shit, or worse. LOL.

4 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

This group of trolls with poor jadekhali just thought that posting in my diaries can make an effect on me lol Time doesn't teach idiots anything.

Technically I wasn't trolling, not against you at least, I was just curious as to what started all of this fighting. I think I have a general idea now, despite the somewhat conflicting stories.

48 minutes ago, Coldheart said:

Technically I wasn't trolling, not against you at least, I was just curious as to what started all of this fighting. I think I have a general idea now, despite the somewhat conflicting stories.

I didn`t mention you. :huh: You don`t have any respect to my diary and me, but ... bubble butt. nvm

3 hours ago, jadekali said:

Looks like YOU are the one crying

At least the stalker or chloe come up with an original thought now and then.....you on the other hand just repeat everything I say  lol

Since u are basically a parrot ...I will be as lazy as you and return the favor   :)

I don't mind trolls....but I'll be damned if I waste my time on lazy ones.

You're wrong, as usual. You started your screams by mentioning my name in your meaningless thread. I understand that you lack fame, but you will get what you deserve.

1 hour ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

You're wrong, as usual. You started your screams by mentioning my name in your meaningless thread. I understand that you lack fame, but you will get what you deserve.

You're wrong as usual. You started your screams by mentioning my name in your meaningless thread. I Understand that you lack fame, but you will get what you deserve.

(see....I can be a parrot just like you :)  )

Also, I apologize for ending up in your diary and perpetuating some of this. It is easy to get side tracked in forums and I saw some high quality squabbling going on here, and was curious as to why you and Jade have this epic feud going on. I think now I have a better understanding of it and also got to make fun of Lux and got him stirred up at the same time, which is an unexpected bonus. Maybe I will see you around in the game and buy you a 35 xgold Hushpanzer to make up for it.

While jadekhali plays brainless games with herself, i post this here.

BLYEi6b.png

There are 23 registred members and 103 strangers who would like to see and know what 3dxchat is(some of them can be users who don`t like to registry here). Anyway, it shows everything. It is simply physically impossible to give her as many new users as she fantasizes about. ;)

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

32 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

While jadekhali plays brainless games with herself, i post this here.

BLYEi6b.png

There are 23 registred members and 103 strangers who would like to see and know what 3dxchat is(some of them can be users who don`t like to registry here). Anyway, it shows everything. It is simply physically impossible to give her as many new users as she fantasizes about. ;)

Cry more....I show proof.....and you show ur usual bullshit.  :)

.....and you wonder why you and the rest of the trolls can't stop Safe Haven from growing  :)

Safe Haven offers an escape from you and ur kind......why do you think its so popular?

ALL are welcome to inspect our numbers and latest members   :)

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by jadekali