3DXChat Community

Please allow us to have clothed sex!

Having panties pulled aside would be wonderful.

But if it's a problem and very time consuming to make it work for all the panties, I would be happy to be able to wear clothes during sex anyway...

Like, I don't need to take a very short skirt off to get fucked... And I don't need to get my panties off if I suck a cock or lick pussy. And if I suck someone's finger - neither me or my partner does not need to have their bottoms off to do it. I know it's may be troublesome to set clothing restriction right for all the poses, but... Just let us wear our clothes? People can decide themselves. If some pose will look silly with clothes - people just will not wear them. 

8 hours ago, _Sophie_ said:

Please @Gizmo

i wanna be able to keep my skirt on and have my panties pulled aside whilst getting my freak on. 
please allow us this option. It works for dresses so why not other clothing? 😭

This has been asked about for years and Gizmo (and his team) have never once responded to this request. They purposely dodge over these requests just like the soft penis. Honestly I feel like there are certain limits to the game that the Dev team can't create or change due to their programming limits. I'm not saying this to insult or attack them at all, its just my feelings on the subject. For me in my mind this seems like a simple task but maybe in reality this is a coding mess that would cause major problems throughout. But how will I ever know one way or the other? This topic has always been avoided by the Devs and sadly I doubt this one will be replied to either. Hopefully one day we'll be informed why not removing the clothes during sex (especially oral) is impossible to change.

Edited by BellaGirl

On 1/21/2024 at 12:15 PM, Xizi said:

Having panties pulled aside would be wonderful.

But if it's a problem and very time consuming to make it work for all the panties, I would be happy to be able to wear clothes during sex anyway...

It takes as much time as creating and rigging a model of panties or ANY model. It should be scripted a little for 3dxchats "enviroment". Or having 2 models of panties: classic look and deformed (pulled) that players have to wear/unwear by clicking on icons. 

Reminder. Every clothing has about 3 object in one. High poly, mid poly and low poly. Usual optimization that not every indie game has. But 3dxchat has that. Fortunately. 👍 Good optimization for an indie game. 

They have said they want it very easy for end users so the easiest way would be to not change anything for the default platform, but allow people like us that want this feature, a setting to turn off the auto removal of clothing, just like the old DLL allowed us to.
C'mon Gizmo, you know there's plenty of us that want this. 💖

6 hours ago, Xizi said:

What 

Lets try and Bella translate this...

6 hours ago, Xizi said:

Oh hell (yes, it would) be cool having sex (with) clothes (on) an(d) clothes that can make (No idea...) a sexy (Still no idea...) suit to (and right about here stroke time) waer (Dead!)

😵‍💫

Edited by BellaGirl