3DXChat Community

Christmas Update 2023

Gizmo

merry.png

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Dear 3DXChat Players,

As the festive season embraces us, we wanted to extend our warmest wishes to all of you. May this Christmas bring you boundless joy, success in your endeavors, and the warmth of cherished relationships.

May your days be filled with laughter, your hearts with happiness, and your paths with good fortune. May drama steer clear of your journey, and may you find peace and tranquility in every step you take. Here's to a year ahead filled with exciting events, personal growth, and a plethora of joyful moments.

Should the desire for something unusual arise, let 3DXChat be the portal to exciting adventures and captivating new experiences.

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with endless possibilities!

Christmas Update - What's new?

New sex poses and a new proprietary animation engine

We've developed our proprietary animation engine, featuring essential functionalities for optimal game performance, including:

• Adaptive animation detail reduction based on proximity
  • Clipping of animations that extend beyond the frame boundaries.
  • In addition, our own animation format will help us with new ideas in the future

All poses showcased in this release have been executed using our advanced animation system.

Poses1.jpgPoses2.jpgPoses3.jpgPoses4.jpg

New face shapes

Our talented artists have introduced a collection of fresh face shapes, allowing you to enhance the variety of appearances. Additionally, we've included a downloadable file containing all the showcased face shapes for your convenience.

Download here: Faces448.zip

MFaces.jpgFFaces.jpg

New eyelashes

Introducing new eyelashes designed to elevate your gaze with a captivating and expressive allure. We've also added Eyebrows, Facial Tattoos, Lipstick.

New outfits

Explore our latest additions – an office jacket for a sophisticated and professional appearance, and mini shorts for a touch of romantic nonchalance. Enhance these pieces with our exclusive material system and effortlessly switch between numerous styles, unlocking an incredible array of combinations for a completely unique wardrobe. Don't miss out on the versatility and creativity our collection offers!

Jacket.jpgJeans.jpg

Enhanced Character Appearance Graphics

We have introduced a skin-smoothing option for avatars when the camera is near. This enhances the overall graphic quality of the characters, providing an even more realistic effect. Please note that this feature is experimental.

Smoothing1.jpg

Smoothing2.jpg

Smoothing3.jpg

image.png

Changes

• Reduced prices on goods
  • 25% commission for the room host on the sale of goods (instead of 10%)
  • Added new gifts
  • Added Animation LODs quality option in the settings window

image.png

Bug fixes

• Avatar cache failure causing nude bald avatars
  • Blurring of tattoos and other textures (streaming)

Thank you!

We've worked hard to bring you this update. Feel free to share what you enjoyed the most. We understand that not everything may be applicable or beneficial to everyone, and that's perfectly okay. If you find value in our work, we welcome you to join us on an exhilarating adventure in 3DXChat. If not, that's perfectly fine. We respect your choice and won't pressure you to stay if it doesn't align with your preferences.

Remember that even if only one aspect of this update benefits you, it would already be a rewarding outcome for us. ❤️

Warm wishes,
3DXChat team

I have often been very critical of the development and transparency of this game and there certainly remain many things where 3dx can be improved, but I readily admit that in no other game program the graphics are as beautiful, as solid as here. Also the new poses are nice and fun to use, so I would like to say: Best wishes to the people behind this game for a prosperous 2024 !

Kiss, Layla

I'm just saying, hope for interesting improvements destroyed.

I don't see anything new in this patch, nothing really innovative.
It's the same as always, a few normal poses, a few new faces, a bit of make-up and a
few old-fashioned items of clothing.
No tattoo editor, no real BDSM and no simple things like intimate jewellery or anal plugs.
3DX has the potential to become the best sex game on the net, but it just bobs along.

Thank you Gizmo.. great job you are all doing.. and thanks for fixing the bald naked people.. It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits! lol That's when you are the bald naked one! hahaaa Here is a festive pic for you of a lot of the Sweet Harmony dancers in an amazing Christmas themed room made by SaraLove and BrinaLove.. Thanks again Gizmo!2023-12-2119-01-00_31321.thumb.png.19ef3e4cea634e9ff7ecedfa09bf53ef.png

I’m quite pleased with all the fixes, food and drink price adjustments, and added poses and such !  Much thanks to @Gizmo and @Lisa and the team, for all the hard work,  during this busy time of year, and getting the update out in time for the Holidays !  Thank you so much.  Also, Thanks to the other Builders and DJ’s who work as well, with creations and music, to make the community a better place.  Happy Christmas ! Be safe and be well.   Cheers ! 😊🎄🎅🏻

Edited by AJM

10 hours ago, BimboFamilienficke said:

I don't see anything new in this patch, nothing really innovative.
It's the same as always, a few normal poses, a few new faces, a bit of make-up and a
few old-fashioned items of clothing.
No tattoo editor, no real BDSM and no simple things like intimate jewellery or anal plugs.
3DX has the potential to become the best sex game on the net, but it just bobs along.

Hi! You may have gotten that impression and that's fine.

3DX has the potential to become the best sex game on the net

It's good of you to mention it. I wonder how you came up with it, could you tell us? Maybe your expectations were set too high. We're a small indie team without investors, simply doing what we love—creating and evolving our dream game. If you enjoy what we're doing, that's great. If not, that's okay too.

15 hours ago, LaylaK said:

I have often been very critical of the development and transparency of this game and there certainly remain many things where 3dx can be improved, but I readily admit that in no other game program the graphics are as beautiful, as solid as here. Also the new poses are nice and fun to use, so I would like to say: Best wishes to the people behind this game for a prosperous 2024 !

Kiss, Layla

I'm glad you've come to that conclusion. Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it. ❤️

Zitat Gizmo: t's good of you to mention it. I wonder how you came up with it, could you tell us? Maybe your expectations were set too high. We're a small indie team without investors, simply doing what we love—creating and evolving our dream game. If you enjoy what we're doing, that's great. If not, that's okay too.

As you know Gizmo, I've been here at 3DX for almost 10 years and I've never been away.

Why? --> I like the game. That's not hard for me to admit.
Only I miss some things in this game (see list).
But I will always point out what I think the game is simply missing.

When I ask around, I'm told that comparable games contain this content.

Gizmo, despite all the criticism, I pay tribute to you and your team for your work.

3DXChat is a sex game and not a dance simulation.
That's why I think you should programme less standard clothing and more clothing with a sexual and frivolous touch.
And as I said, sex accessories such as intimate jewellery and butt plugs, etc. belong in a sex game.

19 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Hi! You may have gotten that impression and that's fine.

It's good of you to mention it. I wonder how you came up with it, could you tell us? Maybe your expectations were set too high. We're a small indie team without investors, simply doing what we love—creating and evolving our dream game. If you enjoy what we're doing, that's great. If not, that's okay too.

Without investors? What are all your paying customers, chopped liver? hehe

Anyway great job on the update all of you Devs and oh well Gizmo too ;)  not mad anymore now that I have a permanent solution to the toys we make, just so many to do now but won't have to fix them all again.

On 12/24/2023 at 4:10 PM, BimboFamilienficke said:

no real BDSM???

uhm the devs don't make bdsm toys, the builders in the game do.  There are plenty of bdsm poses, you just need to find a room with them. I have one with at least 100 of them plus other small rooms. However it's going to take me and others to upgrade the poses so maybe in a few weeks they'll be done.

As far as potential? I'm just wondering what 3d game is better than this one? The speed, the quality, the amount of face options, the clothing options, you can't find them in any other 3dx style game.  Maybe all the clothing aren't updated for the options yet but I'm sure they'll be working on them. Just Saying.

@Gizmo and Devs, I would like to make one suggestion if I may. If you could put the moaning and cumming on the page up and page down keys instead of the 1 and 2 keys it would make it so we could still chat while pressing them. Just something to think about on a future update.

Merry Christmas to you all and great work!  I know Gizmo, me not complaining ?? lol ❤️

17 hours ago, Roshehe said:

We got so many new poses thru the years and thats good, but all this time i been in game i never seen us got boob treatment poses, ill think thats a lot of us 3DX players that miss that, looking forward to the update when we get it, Thanks for the best game online just need that poses.

Hi! Thank you for appreciating our work. ❤️ It's our pleasure. Regarding the breast poses, I have already given an answer on this topic. I invite you to read it here: