3DXChat Community

BETA (December 2023)

Gizmo

3 hours ago, OnlyMildlyAddicted said:

Ok, can you provide a screenshot or direct quotation like I asked from someone else earlier?

I'm curious how long it took for the world editor to be created years ago. How long did it take between that being announced and it's released? Genuinely curious, not trying to attack anybody here.

Funny that years later still people pop up who want us to dig back and look for years old forum quotes lol. I simply explained what the frustration is about, it's not like I have to come with proof to every kid who can't dig for it. It's like Flat Earthers constantly asking for proof even years later :))

Cheers

Gizmo knows well what I'm talking about, that's why I called him out. And much of the concern people shared here is fair. They didn't come up with the Pose editors, Clothing editors, chest hair for men, so on. Don't worry.

Edited by Tsela

Anyway when we talk about quality of life changes that actually matter, and FUNCTIONALLY give us so many more options, we talk about those things like walking on all fours, or doing things together like handholding walk or carrying the girl in the arms.

These things really feel like a good update, while some extra hair style and poses are just bare minimum, some extra poses in how we fuck each other.

So naturally people look forward to actual FEATURES far more than just another sex pose. Of course it will be brought up if they don't find it in the beta ;)

I'm happy you gave us one FF oral pose that doesn't involve a pecker, but is it really that hard to adapt the other  MF oral poses for pussy licking too? Or make some more that are truly FF? We don't really want a dingaling or a strappy in every pose; it would be nice to have sex with my wife normally. Seems kinda lazy to just give us the same MF poses but with a girl instead 

13 hours ago, OnlyMildlyAddicted said:

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh am I new though? How do you know for sure how long I've been here?

I don't know for sure, indeed.

I mean only thing I can base it on is your forum's account registration date but of course it's a weak foundation to make assumptions. 

I guess I just didn't like Whimsy's approach to matters, that's why I felt like arguing her position (or my understanding of what I thought is her position, which of course can be the other thing, people not always understand each other perfectly). 

1 hour ago, Xizi said:

I don't know for sure, indeed.

I mean only thing I can base it on is your forum's account registration date but of course it's a weak foundation to make assumptions. 

I guess I just didn't like Whimsy's approach to matters, that's why I felt like arguing her position (or my understanding of what I thought is her position, which of course can be the other thing, people not always understand each other perfectly). 

Tis true indeed. I been here well over 6 years now, ( 2017 - present )... but didnt join the Forum til a year later, so it showin me as joining in 2018.  The Forum not really stating when a person started 3DX, it only shows when a person officially joined the Forum. So, I do agree with you Xizi, and I see what you mean, and ye, it really can be quite difficult to tell on dates .  

15 hours ago, OnlyMildlyAddicted said:

I'd love to. But every time a beta or update comes up a few people start aggressively and senselessly pissing on the devs in the same forum post as the update. After years of seeing it I'm getting tired of it.

That's okay. Every time an update or beta is released, someone shows up here and starts writing nasty things. It's okay, anyone can hate me.

Who wants to hate me? Please, do it. There's nothing wrong with you.

On 12/14/2023 at 12:36 PM, Lunarelf said:

@GizmoSice you're active these days...... May I ask a silly question about why all new hairstyles since build 428 doesn't have any thick... or simply any fringes? Even they looks like they suppose to have one? Is that your little kink/fetish :o

Thanks for asking. I can't answer it, as I'm not the person responsible for the art in the game.

Our Art Director, @Lisa, is a true genius and is doing amazing things for the game with our team of artists. We have very talented people in the dev team, and I am proud of every one of them. That's why I'm ready to defend them to the end. ❤️

14 hours ago, Bisch said:

So Ive been reading each and every one of Gizmo's replies and the only thing I clearly understood was that what he has to say was totally meaningless. For the most part folks here were asking valid questions and he failed to provide a direct answer each and every time.. a few examples - "That's a great idea! I accept it with gratitude. I should learn from you"..

"I see your questions. But I will not answer them. I already explained the reasons above. I hope it will not affect your feelings about the game. I don't want to create any expectations".. "The last thing I wanted to do was to offend you. And now here we are: due to my actions, you have created such strong expectations in your mind, but those expectations have not been fulfilled (at least for now), and you are blaming it all on me." .. "It's good of you to mention that. Yeah, I realize now. I thought we were almost finished and about to release the animation, but unfortunately, that wasn't the case then. I got the timing wrong more than once. So, to the question "When?" I'll answer, "As soon as it's ready," so no one gets upset about unfulfilled expectations." .. "Thank you for your question. We aim to convert all old clothes to the new material system gradually. However, we do not set a binding deadline and are working on this task at our own pace."  ..

If Gizmo wishes to avoid committing to a firm response then instead of making promises he hasn't been in a position to keep how about promising things that he definitely knows he can ?.. For example - "In the next update we will be introducing new shorts for women along with several new poses"  etc.

As for accessories like piercings, butt plugs, see-through clothing, in-game commands, option to go into a sub mode where you don't have to agree to a pose, those are all things that can be introduced practically immediately and pirate servers have had them for years.. some of these same pirate servers are now well ahead of 3DXchat when it comes to poses, accessories, outfits and tattoos amongst other things..

I'll conclude by commenting on the introduction of the new food and drink items.. am I the only one or have others also noticed that barely any players are opting to buy them ?.. The same goes for the colored names etc..  The reason is really quite simple !.. They are too damn expensive !!!.. We pay US$49 for a years subscription and are only allowed a measly 300 gold/per day if we log in on a daily basis.. Fancy colored names can range in cost from 500 gold to over 15,000 gold !.. 500 gold for a bottle of wine.. beers went from being free to costing 50 gold !!.. How about increasing the amount of gold we are allotted per day?.. say from the 300 it currently is to 1000 gold ?.. Or how about reducing how much it costs for all those items ?.. cigarettes/cigars for 5 gold.. a glass of whatever for 10 gold.. Beers for 15 gold.. a bottle of wine for 25 gold. And why do we get charged for consuming those items when we are in our rooms ?

I know this channel is meant to be for comments regarding the Beta, however seeing as Gizmo appears to be actually reading these posts I thought I may as well pass on these comments here instead of being ignored in the dedicated channels..

Have a great day y'all.. Shout out to Feuermond, thanks for all those great outfit mods 💋

Hi! Well, you may think so. I guess you know best. I'm not going to change your mind.

By the way, I'm glad you noticed that I read all user comments. I really do. I really appreciate all the comments, I read them with pleasure, thanks to everyone who writes here. ❤️

@Gizmo In my years of being a part of 3DX, i’ve found it all comes down to the saying “You can please alot of the people all of the time,  but you can’t please all of the people all of the time. “ When updates, little addons, etc come about, I, and many others are very appreciative for the new things, but there are the ones that always seem to be havin an issue. If an update takes too long, they complain cause it wasn’t hurried enough, then when its hurried, theres complaints cause there are bugs, and staff didn’t take time to fix it first. I was a game tester for some time, playing parts of the game repeatedly, to look for glitches, and things that could go wrong.. it was long and time consuming, but it needed to be done before being released.
    And yea, time appears to go more slowly, when waiting anxiously waiting for something to happen, but its all worth it in the end. I myself would rather wait longer to make sure its a quality piece(s) with no issues, than to have things rushed out, and full of bugs, that in turn, would have to have more time spent to fix the problem. People seem upset cause the updates aren’t added to main server straightway, but thats why there are beta tests.. to work out the bugs, fix them, and once all is sorted, Then they are added. Its a  needed process. And during the process, patience is needed. Im very appreciative of all the work that is being done, and the release of things given out, my thanks to all the staff for the hard work they put into making 3DX better as it goes on. And some just need to realize, that all of you have lives as well, and not working on things everyday, day and night.So yea, when something is worked on and the thought is: “ people are really gonna love this”  and alot do… but there are the ones that will be : “this is what i waited for?? Its junk. I know it can be quite discouraging. But know, that many do enjoy the things,  and I and others, look forward to all the cool new things to come ! Much thanks for giving me a lovely place to enjoy, all these years…. And all the others that are apart of 3DX. Cheers to you and the team… Thank you!   Cheers !  😁🍻

Ps: if there is time, and its not too much trouble in the future, can you please add some cute little lacey bra and panties ? Its all i really ask for. If not possible, i understand, and appreciate it. 

13 minutes ago, AJM said:

@Gizmo In my years of being a part of 3DX, i’ve found it all comes down to the saying “You can please alot of the people all of the time,  but you can’t please all of the people all of the time. “ When updates, little addons, etc come about, I, and many others are very appreciative for the new things, but there are the ones that always seem to be havin an issue. If an update takes too long, they complain cause it wasn’t hurried enough, then when its hurried, theres complaints cause there are bugs, and staff didn’t take time to fix it first. I was a game tester for some time, playing parts of the game repeatedly, to look for glitches, and things that could go wrong.. it was long and time consuming, but it needed to be done before being released.
    And yea, time appears to go more slowly, when waiting anxiously waiting for something to happen, but its all worth it in the end. I myself would rather wait longer to make sure its a quality piece(s) with no issues, than to have things rushed out, and full of bugs, that in turn, would have to have more time spent to fix the problem. People seem upset cause the updates aren’t added to main server straightway, but thats why there are beta tests.. to work out the bugs, fix them, and once all is sorted, Then they are added. Its a  needed process. And during the process, patience is needed. Im very appreciative of all the work that is being done, and the release of things given out, my thanks to all the staff for the hard work they put into making 3DX better as it goes on. And some just need to realize, that all of you have lives as well, and not working on things everyday, day and night.So yea, when something is worked on and the thought is: “ people are really gonna love this”  and alot do… but there are the ones that will be : “this is what i waited for?? Its junk. I know it can be quite discouraging. But know, that many do enjoy the things,  and I and others, look forward to all the cool new things to come ! Much thanks for giving me a lovely place to enjoy, all these years…. And all the others that are apart of 3DX. Cheers to you and the team… Thank you!   Cheers !  😁🍻

Ps: if there is time, and its not too much trouble in the future, can you please add some cute little lacey bra and panties ? Its all i really ask for. If not possible, i understand, and appreciate it. 

Speak for yourself. It's not worth it for me in the end usually. Since most superficial updates are female ones, and the actual functional new things never come.

16 minutes ago, AJM said:

Hi @AJM. Wow, thanks for your feedback. I totally agree with your statement that it is impossible to please everyone. Everyone has their own preferences. The fact is that we have added a lot of new content and new poses in this beta. And I'm not saying that all of it will be useful to you. But if at least one thing you like, it will be a great reward for us.

Really, testing is a necessary part of the process. If we had released the beta on the main server right away, players would have complained even more about bugs. But thanks to open testing, we will fix most of the bugs we find.

I am very happy when I see kind feedback to our development team. Thank you very much! ❤️

8 minutes ago, Tsela said:

Speak for yourself. It's not worth it for me in the end usually. Since most superficial updates are female ones, and the actual functional new things never come.

As I said above - not everyone will like everything we do. And that's fine. But if at least one thing turns out to be useful for you, that would be great!

Just now, Gizmo said:

As I said above - not everyone will like everything we do. And that's fine. But if at least one thing turns out to be useful for you, that would be great!

Oh I like what you do, don't get me wrong. Just I agree with critics who called you out for unfulfilled promises. Because We are a quite creative bunch and love actual creative updates like new movement stuff, all sort of editors, or even that video feature which somehow dissapeared forever

@Gizmo Here's my feedback then.

Over all these years I was part of this really great community, at first I was overwhelmed by the amount of options and interactions we had in the simplest most straight forward way possible.

Of course like many other people I started creating so many things in the world editor, I was in love with the creative process of populating the world with our own ideas, styles, create our own fantasies in all sort of ways.

Had a good streaming service for Radio streaming, and all was a success. Among these  future projects the most I was looking for were creative updates, like this amazing editor, which was updated with awesome stuff (fireworks even, or that really cool water droplet windows, I always tried to create a rainy day place)

All these populate and enhance the game in many forms, and it's up to people who create more and more new content this way.

I believe when people look forward to some features that we already talked about, is their way of longing to interact with this world and add their own ideas to it. Things like clothing editor, pose editor, movie nights with functioning TV, all sort of paired and single walking, crawling, moving poses, is enriching far more the game world with our personal ideas and content than just some new blowjob poses. Naturally it's a bit of a disappointment when expectations are not met.

On the positive side... I was complaining a lot about lack of clothing and styles for male avis, and that was MUCH improved with the texture customization on clothes, and I finally have socks on my feet! So Thank you for your hard work.

Remember, criticism is though love actually ;)

People who don't like this place will never criticize things either

Edited by Tsela

2 hours ago, Tsela said:

@Gizmo

Remember, criticism is though love.

Oh trust me I've got criticism. Please, more male clothes. I always feel like it's a bit lacking. The new stuff is great, keep adding that!

And when the xgold transfer came out, I was worried it was just going to devolve into rooms full of pay for sex avatars. I was pleasantly surprised when that didn't happen though. 

I also wish they'd update the boosting system to give smaller rooms and creators more of a fair fight against the big rooms filled with bots and armed with infinite gold.

3 hours ago, AJM said:

I know a few people were complaining about bugs not being worked out in the beta test. I think there were some weird building bugs that were introduced in the last beta and not fixed upon release, I don't think they were that big of an issue personally because I never encountered them but I can't speak for the people that use the world editor consistently all the time. Besides that, I didn't have an issue with them releasing the beta that quickly.

10 hours ago, AJM said:

Tis true indeed. I been here well over 6 years now, ( 2017 - present )... but didnt join the Forum til a year later, so it showin me as joining in 2018.  The Forum not really stating when a person started 3DX, it only shows when a person officially joined the Forum. So, I do agree with you Xizi, and I see what you mean, and ye, it really can be quite difficult to tell on dates .  

Fellow 2017'er, cheers lol

@Gizmo@Lisa Thanks for being so active in the forums and Beta its really wonderful to see you both around lately though I do have a question. Lisa in Beta mentioned that Dev's are looking into a new "Cum System", now is this just something thought of as a concept design or is this actually being developed for a future update?

Oh, one more thought... Thanks for the new jacket. Loveee it!

2023-12-15 10-47-12_305173.jpg

3 hours ago, Tsela said:

@Gizmo Here's my feedback then.

Over all these years I was part of this really great community, at first I was overwhelmed by the amount of options and interactions we had in the simplest most straight forward way possible.

Of course like many other people I started creating so many things in the world editor, I was in love with the creative process of populating the world with our own ideas, styles, create our own fantasies in all sort of ways.

Had a good streaming service for Radio streaming, and all was a success. Among these  future projects the most I was looking for were creative updates, like this amazing editor, which was updated with awesome stuff (fireworks even, or that really cool water droplet windows, I always tried to create a rainy day place)

All these populate and enhance the game in many forms, and it's up to people who create more and more new content this way.

I believe when people look forward to some features that we already talked about, is their way of longing to interact with this world and add their own ideas to it. Things like clothing editor, pose editor, movie nights with functioning TV, all sort of paired and single walking, crawling, moving poses, is enriching far more the game world with our personal ideas and content than just some new blowjob poses. Naturally it's a bit of a disappointment when expectations are not met.

On the positive side... I was complaining a lot about lack of clothing and styles for male avis, and that was MUCH improved with the texture customization on clothes, and I finally have socks on my feet! So Thank you for your hard work.

Thank you very much for your kind words about our project. I am sure that every developer is happy to get such feedback from a loyal player like you. I hope my teammates will see and read this as well. After all, what 3DXChat has become today is also their achievement. ❤️

Oh, I have some thoughts on the criticism. I can go into more detail if you'd like.

3 hours ago, Tsela said:

Oh I like what you do, don't get me wrong. Just I agree with critics who called you out for unfulfilled promises.

It's great that you mention that. Could you clarify what you mean by "unfulfilled promises"? What exactly do you mean by that?

8 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Hi! Well, you may think so. I guess you know best. I'm not going to change your mind.

By the way, I'm glad you noticed that I read all user comments. I really do. I really appreciate all the comments, I read them with pleasure, thanks to everyone who writes here. ❤️

Well you'll change my mind when you actually give some pertinent responses to the questions being asked instead of providing evasive answers or ignoring them altogether.

Edited by Bisch

17 minutes ago, Bisch said:

Well you'll change my mind when you actually give some pertinent responses to the questions being asked instead of providing evasive answers or ignoring them altogether.

You don't like that my answers don't meet your expectations. The thing is, I don't want to change your mind.

I allow myself the luxury of giving the answers I feel I need to give.

Or do you want to forbid me from doing that?

On 12/11/2023 at 9:39 AM, Gizmo said:

Hi! I see you have an opinion on this situation. It's normal, it can happen. I'm very interested in how you came to these conclusions. Please tell me.

Yes, I've only been asking you for 2 years to stop putting new poses on top and ruining all the trick poses builders create and then we have to change all the codes. I have a club that has maybe 100 toys with trick poses and it is HELL to re code them. like MF-V-6. I've had to change so many times it's not even funny anymore. So yes don't count on Gizmo because he never listens to the shit we have to go through when he puts new poses on top of old poses and new clothes on top of old clothes making dance teams redo all their costumes!!!

I don't get why you do not understand what I'm talking about!!!  it takes WEEKS to redo the pose numbers!!! AND I do not understand what is so hard about making poses that the other servers have like omg there are so many !!! why don't you at least go and see how far advanced they are? 

BTW they are not hacked servers nor stolen and I've never had a problem with them since I've been on them before I came here. It's just too bad they are still on 32 bit servers with 64 bit programs which makes this official version a lot faster.  And they are much more user friendly.  Make a toy there and you never have to change the code since THEY put the NEW POSES on the bottom AND they keep updating all the time! Not once or twice a year.

Rocchi did more for this game with her DLL files than any of the devs, yet you blocked her out and now all her options are on the free servers...