3DXChat Community

BETA (December 2023)

Gizmo

14 minutes ago, Whimsy said:

"I appeal to all those who allow themselves to make insulting statements about the development team."

And what is wrong with it? 

Being unhappy with update is okay. Asking for new stuff is okay. Insulting developers or people in general is not okay.

If someone can not criticize without insulting, it's their own fault. 

17 hours ago, OnlyMildlyAddicted said:

Y'all really talking and treating this like a AAA title, with hundreds of devs and the latest cutting tech to produce this game.

This is a handful of devs working in unity trying their best to develop a live service game(cuz that's basically what its trying to be and what everybody expects from games nowadays). Have you ever developed a live service game, let alone a game in general? It's hard. Really hard.

I've seen AAA title producers, relative to their development power, do much less to make a fun game (cough EA, cough fucking BLIZZARD for a while there with OW1) than this small indie dev team does with this small game. It's likely quite hard to even add more dev power too, considering the type of game this is.

What I want more than anything is for Gizmo and the team to keep being transparent and to not over promise things, which lately I think they've been doing a good job at. Just keep doing that, and I'll be happy with an update every 6 months.

Your biggest critics and straight up trolls will always be the loudest, but remember there's a lot of us that are quite satisfied with what you guys are developing. Keep it up.

Hey @OnlyMildlyAddicted! You understand the situation very well. I'm glad you shared your thoughts here. I appreciate your support. We accept it with gratitude!

Really, we're a small indie team with no investors. And our goal is to do what we love daily, creating our dream project. If players like what we do, that's great - we invite them to join us on this fantastic journey. If they don't like it, that's fine too - we don't force anyone to play this game. Everyone is free to choose.

That is an excellent point about not expecting the level of quality of World of Warcraft, EVE Online or GTA 6 here. But we're trying hard 😉

Thank you again for your comment ❤️

5 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Hey @OnlyMildlyAddicted! You understand the situation very well. I'm glad you shared your thoughts here. I appreciate your support. We accept it with gratitude!

Really, we're a small indie team with no investors. And our goal is to do what we love daily, creating our dream project. If players like what we do, that's great - we invite them to join us on this fantastic journey. If they don't like it, that's fine too - we don't force anyone to play this game. Everyone is free to choose.

That is an excellent point about not expecting the level of quality of World of Warcraft, EVE Online or GTA 6 here. But we're trying hard 😉

Thank you again for your comment ❤️

Awwe well that's some sweet words bossman. i mean you're more than a small indie development anymore @Gizmo your the leader now a days in this genre and act like yall aren't making a money off us instead just doing it for the love of it. I do not doubt that this is Ur baby and you have done amazing things and have accomplished a lot since i started playing here in 2016. but i think the lack of some things have valid concerns that should be heard and not just passed by that's all 

12 hours ago, Jayla74 said:

Looool and you think ppl will really believe that was a joke? The tone was not a joke :D Tons of ppl are erasing their account as their requests have been ignored for years. all the surveys are useless things as ppl answer and nobody cares about answers. Each time somebody is brave enough asking for something more, or saying that they don't like something of the last updates, managers and staff are pissed off and just start treathening customers about bans. Maybe in future someone will have courage enough to say what they think about the game without caring about bans :D

Very good of you to mention that. Can you tell me in more detail what you mean by that? Please tell us and don't be afraid. I am very interested in feedback. Please tell us everything.

I also have a new issue to take up with the Boss, i propose in this forum that there be a section where we as players can come to yall if we are being harassed or stalked Etc... by other players and at least be able on a case by case decision to be placed on a sort of Danger List where we as the players can go to and can look for ourselves and see if this person that is torturing me or my friend has been in the past caught on similar fuckery and is a known harasser or Lier in short just a bad person. 

6 hours ago, XOKINGDATAOX said:

YEAH THERE IS A WHOLE CHANNEL YOUR RIGHT  that also gets totally ignored by his highness and the others they either don't want to or don't think we matter enough to talk too. The gap of misinformation and the absolute lack of communication is huge in this organization to the point that only a very few special little clicks ever get his attention and the rest of us are nothingness to them and im fucking tired of it and will be here and there and there criticizing every move they make until it get fixed or until the walls crumble down either way im going to be right here making and commenting on every move that they do or don't do :P

Your position is understood 😀 I also noticed that you are the most active top poster here. And it's great that you will comment on our every move. Please use more CAPS and colored text highlighting to attract the attention of others 😉

45 minutes ago, XOKINGDATAOX said:

Awwe well that's some sweet words bossman. i mean you're more than a small indie development anymore @Gizmo your the leader now a days in this genre and act like yall aren't making a money off us instead just doing it for the love of it. I do not doubt that this is Ur baby and you have done amazing things and have accomplished a lot since i started playing here in 2016. but i think the lack of some things have valid concerns that should be heard and not just passed by that's all 

I am glad you have researched the market and concluded that our project is a leader in its genre ❤️

The fact is that money becomes a side effect when people love their project and improve it every day. What do you think are the reasons for 3DXChat's success?

but i think the lack of some things have valid concerns that should be heard and not just passed by that's all 

What specific things do we need to know about?

8 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

I am glad you have researched the market and concluded that our project is a leader in its genre ❤️

The fact is that money becomes a side effect when people love their project and improve it every day. What do you think are the reasons for 3DXChat's success?

well when i started you were a small project but then covid hit and drove the world in doors not being able to do anything else more people got online. Then you did a master stroke sir you slashed the price in half really the only one to do that genius move no doubt that flooded 3dx with many new subscribers which along with subscribers came there money. You also began to integrate the Lovense toys into the gameplay which again very smart move in the game. i think before anyone else did but im not positive but it was another surge in subscribers so there are 3 things right off the top of my head that made 3dx skyrocket now I'm not saying your updating wasn't much needed but lets be real it wasn't the updates that brought the crowd in. the simple fact of the matter is COVID - HALF PRICE - LOVENSE that's what boosted your customer base. it wasn't your amazing communication skills or the cutting edge new features it was a world pandemic and the move of a great businessman that did it 

One thing you will find out about me is I'm not afraid to spar with the best of em. I'm not always the smartest man or the one on the right side. But i won't hit and run i will always stand toe to toe with whomever I'm criticizing or complimenting and I'm always going to be real asf with you maybe my mouth gets me in trouble, but I'd much rather have that, and you always know where we stand then kissing your ass and never knowing.

5 minutes ago, XOKINGDATAOX said:

One thing you will find out about me is I'm not afraid to spar with the best of em. I'm not always the smartest man or the one on the right side. But i won't hit and run i will always stand toe to toe with whomever I'm criticizing or complimenting and I'm always going to be real asf with you maybe my mouth gets me in trouble, but I'd much rather have that, and you always know where we stand then kissing your ass and never knowing.

OOOOO OMFG I GOT A LIKE FROM THE GREAT ONE, HOT DAMN AND IM NOT BEING A SMARTASS I THINK THAT IS THE FIRST TIME IVE GOT A LIKE FROM YOU WOOOOOOOT !!!. SEE I GROW ON YA KINDA  LIKE A LEACH IT MAY TAKE A WHILE BUT ILL EVENTUALLY WEAR YA DOWN :P

3 hours ago, XOKINGDATAOX said:

well when i started you were a small project but then covid hit and drove the world in doors not being able to do anything else more people got online. Then you did a master stroke sir you slashed the price in half really the only one to do that genius move no doubt that flooded 3dx with many new subscribers which along with subscribers came there money. You also began to integrate the Lovense toys into the gameplay which again very smart move in the game. i think before anyone else did but im not positive but it was another surge in subscribers so there are 3 things right off the top of my head that made 3dx skyrocket now I'm not saying your updating wasn't much needed but lets be real it wasn't the updates that brought the crowd in. the simple fact of the matter is COVID - HALF PRICE - LOVENSE that's what boosted your customer base. it wasn't your amazing communication skills or the cutting edge new features it was a world pandemic and the move of a great businessman that did it

To be honest, using red text in your response is about as effective as using 'Impact' font on an advertisement, or 'Papyrus' font on a logo: It makes it very difficult for me to take you seriously.

So, your point is that "big man game dev got lucky and had the skill to capitalize on the luck and turn it into success so big man game dev still bad just greedy?". 

All you've managed to prove is that Gizmo and the team were smart enough to capitalize on a stroke of luck, which is how success works in any field. And having the skill to turn luck into subscriptions would, in my opinion, make the devs quite good at what they do.

Gaining a surge in players can be sudden and easy, but maintaining them requires consistent updates and good communication. And considering we have people like you that have hung around since 2016, I'd say that your very existence in this conversation just proved my point.

On 12/9/2023 at 2:32 PM, MeiLing said:

I have nothing to check as I get stuck there

image.png.131ceb09ecd9df8f03048b5375bd947a.png

Clicking apply create a loop and send me back to the captcha.

Personally i needed to do two times the gacha before it send me to the download choice

Sorry if it was asked yet but too much to read so i'll give my thoughs and i'll make few remarks.

I understand that the poses are enjoying everyone, but unfortunately, not me. Exept the licking pussy on doggy style (couch and bed) where are lesbian poses ?

About the clothing, well the new shorts looks nice, but only if you select any Jeans texture. They looks strange to me with any other texture.

can't judge the animations that are shown on discord, but few of them seem nice (the one where my wife will save my shoes by holding me to go shopping is nice :D)

Now THE bad point i noticed: the first cuddle pose on the list (male and female). Why create a pose where the woman pinned down is clearly pinned down against her will ? I hope it's not a "first fruit" to an abuse pose.

Edited by Leeloo

13 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

Now THE bad point i noticed: the first cuddle pose on the list (male and female). Why create a pose where the woman pinned down is clearly pinned down against her will ? I hope it's not a "first fruit" to an abuse pose.

Yeeeeh, used that pose the other day thinking it would look more playful. Kinda looks a bit sketch tho tbh...

On 12/9/2023 at 7:12 AM, Cody said:

So no men's outfits again.. There's a ton out there that can be used or added.. not to mention cosplay stuff like what the women get.. need more men's clothing it is severely lacking. I know i'm just beating a dead horse at this point but its been a huge complaint with a lot of the people I know in the game...

We don't need just clothing, we need a lot more options for men. While I do get that Gizmo's team is heterosexual males 99% most likely, I would very much like for that team to start paying attention to men in-game as well. Many things need to be added for men, from Appearance options like body hair on different body parts to buttons for soft, semi-erect, stiff and fully erected members and sliders for the length and thickness of the penis, different balls things that are important. It is about time for their team to start working on the males regardless of their sexual preferences. We have to keep in mind that it is extremely offensive to some men to be pushed into the same type of penis and shape, with balls instead of properly applying much-needed updates. It is not that hard to find devs, artists and other employees who are more than happy to assist with better options for men. 

I am just shocked that for the past 5 or so years since I played this game, men receive so little updates from the team when this shouldn't be happening at all. Neglecting one of the genders in-game for the other is unfair, let's not start on customization, clothes and others. 

They should seriously stop working that hard on women only and give proper love and attention to the male avatars, as well. 

Edited by The92Ghost

11 hours ago, OnlyMildlyAddicted said:

To be honest, using red text in your response is about as effective as using 'Impact' font on an advertisement, or 'Papyrus' font on a logo: It makes it very difficult for me to take you seriously.

So, your point is that "big man game dev got lucky and had the skill to capitalize on the luck and turn it into success so big man game dev still bad just greedy?". 

All you've managed to prove is that Gizmo and the team were smart enough to capitalize on a stroke of luck, which is how success works in any field. And having the skill to turn luck into subscriptions would, in my opinion, make the devs quite good at what they do.

Gaining a surge in players can be sudden and easy, but maintaining them requires consistent updates and good communication. And considering we have people like you that have hung around since 2016, I'd say that your very existence in this conversation just proved my point.

So @OnlyMildlyAddicted im going address you first bro cause you seem to love to follow my every move and that's awesome ... lol. Seriously though i type the way i want it's for no one but myself so in the big picture i really don't care either way how your feelings are about my red text or my choice of words you're really not my audience. So like it , love it , hate it, take it seriously or don't I'm not going to lose any sleep over it that's for sure. Now to your point nowhere in any of my statements did i ever say hmm well in your words and i quote "  so big man game dev still bad just greedy " never ever came out of my mouth or for that matter my fingers so you already have a skewed point of view or your just bias again makes no never mind to me. I have always in every post i make always give credit where credit is due period. They were very good and a masterstroke when they slashed the price at the Height of covid and another genius move with the partnership with lovense. Thats what great businessmen do they jump with both feet and if you strike it you capitalize if you miss then you fall flat. But the simple fact was it wasn't the most amazing game to be invented but it is damn good above all the rest it was due largely to a worldwide shutdown of society. Did 3dx capitalize you damn right and good for them but again the world was shut down for several years. Yes, I've been here for a long time as i stated many times before and I've seen before the flood of IMVU and RLC refugees came flooding in it was a lot less drama and bullshit. i can attest that many and many more that i started here with are not here anymore and yes there's a lot of people that leave everyday I've seen it personally, but the influx is greater than the outflow and it will eventually stabilize. My reasons have been documented many times why im still here its not nothing you would ever think, it's because 3dx saved my life thru a horrible depression and attempted suicide it gave me a purpose to live gave me my life back when i was in here i didn't feel like a cripple in a wheelchair and 3dx will always have a very special place here in my heart that will vanish. I was here before many others and prob will be here long after you are gone. Now ima get back to eating my steak and loving every aspect of my life that i am blessed to have . Thank you for your opinion thought everyone's opinion is important and valid so i leave you with this " you are heard loudly at least by me anyways.

On 12/11/2023 at 1:58 PM, Gizmo said:

Well, you can have that opinion, and that's fine. And here's the thing: new gestures, carrying, and crawling animations require additional codebase changes. In the last update, we introduced a new animation engine. We transferred the most user-demanded animations to it - sex positions. Also, for fairness in this update, there were no declared animations of gestures, carrying crawling, etc.

I understand you want to hear when all this will be added to the game. You've been following our work on the game for a while now. We are doing it at our own comfortable pace. And now, I wouldn't want to promise anything here so that no one has unreasonable expectations.

What do you think about that?

First of all thank you for answering. Coming to your question what I think about your words let me say it this way: I can understand your point of view very well and doing things at your own pace in a small team is pretty much okay for me. If you read back the Discord world channel, you will even find me on the side of having understanding for the new poses take much more time than 2-4 weeks.

I do not doubt the new engine is an improvement and I appreciate you keep us informed about the technical progress. Still I have my user's side to look at it too. Let me explain where my expectation came from: The as pic quoted Discord post from your team member Zabi was under the mentioned gestures and new moving type which, from my view, at least implicitly, causes the expectation of the animation presented as preview will be released with the next update.

I think we will never have the same point of view as we look on it from different sides but thank you for the clear words to avoid expectations, that’s something I can deal with.

grafik.png

@Feuermond It's good of you to mention that. Yeah, I realize now. I thought we were almost finished and about to release the animation, but unfortunately, that wasn't the case then. I got the timing wrong more than once. So, to the question "When?" I'll answer, "As soon as it's ready," so no one gets upset about unfulfilled expectations.

22 hours ago, XOKINGDATAOX said:

Haha, yes you are right, we were the first to officially integrate Lovense toys. And we also announced a 50% discount at the beginning of the Covida pandemic. We did this to support people so that everyone could stay in touch with friends and continue to socialise so that everyone could deal with the isolation more easily. By the way, the 50% discount on all subscriptions is still active.
Do you think this is a planned business move? Haha, thanks, but we're just doing what we love - making a dream game. That's all).

2 hours ago, OmarRaptor said:

@Gizmo Will there be a possibility to add a tit-sucking pose in this update ? i mean how come a big game like 3DX chat since 11 years and doesn't have a pose like that ?!

Hi. I've already commented about breast poses here.

And here's an independent animator's point of view:

15 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Haha, yes you are right, we were the first to officially integrate Lovense toys. And we also announced a 50% discount at the beginning of the Covida pandemic. We did this to support people so that everyone could stay in touch with friends and continue to socialise so that everyone could deal with the isolation more easily. By the way, the 50% discount on all subscriptions is still active.
Do you think this is a planned business move? Haha, thanks, but we're just doing what we love - making a dream game. That's all).

Honestly. I thought that 50% off thing is indeed by accident but thinking about it, you guys would be really blind if that is by accident :D 

Truth be told: Because of those 50% off, I was able to stay in 3dx all the time. I had some rough weeks and months and without that 50% off, I would have canceled my membership for financial reasons. So thanks for that! 

41 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Hey Gizmo, Well planned or not it was a genus move it gave a lot of people in the world an outlet to explore and have fun in a dark time plus lining the coffers of 3dx 10 fold ( no i don't know the actually percentage :P) but it was amazing for the explosion of 3dx as a project and exposed new customers to the world we have enjoyed for a long time now. Im not always doom and gloom i want to commend you on a amazing job turning an idea and dream into one of the best games and social media platforms out there as well as the therapeutic resources it also offers you and your team should be proud on the accomplishments you have been able to do. I applaud you for a job well done