3DXChat Community

Report function Fraud ..How will secure it ... Devs

Alivia2

hello dear players and Devs 

Today i want to discuss a very serious issue thats been happening and was reported to me  and its very disturbing 

lemme explain .....

-SNIP- Discusses a method that could lead other players to do the same thing.

So this is very disturbing and is happening as we speak now 

So my question to the devs @Gizmo and @Lisa what are ur plans to make the game more secure for players and secure that the -SNIP- function cant be abused and end up in a fraud 

what will you Do to secure the -SNIP- function agaist such people that go in -SNIP-

I dont know about you but i find it very disturbing and is threating players as we speak ...we all know that some people go into huge lengths  when they have a biff from blackmailing threatening u name it ...now we have a serius breach in the -SNIP- function ?

So what will you Do to fight this dear devs cause currently ppl get banned for nothing  and those ppl keep paying 

thank you in advance :) 

2 hours ago, Alivia2 said:

Today i want to discuss a very serious issue thats been happening and was reported to me  and its very disturbing 

lemme explain .....

So my question to the devs @Gizmo and @Lisa what are ur plans to make the game more secure for players and secure that the -SNIP- function cant be abused and end up in a fraud 

what will you Do to secure the -SNIP- function agaist such people that go in -SNIP-

I dont know about you but i find it very disturbing and is threating players as we speak ...we all know that some people go into huge lengths  when they have a biff from blackmailing threatening u name it ...now we have a serius breach in the -SNIP- function ?

So what will you Do to fight this dear devs cause currently ppl get banned for nothing  and those ppl keep paying 

I have told the same thing in the past about how to find an offender. There is no mistake in the -SNIP- function. It is very useful to find and report offenders who are trying to avoid reports. Developers must have chat logs. Maybe small chat logs, through a week, but it`s must have for such situations.

Edited by Moderator

1 hour ago, ⚜ɛҳƈɛƖƖɛŋƈɛ⚜ said:

I have told the same thing in the past about how to find an offender. There is no mistake in the -SNIP- function. It is very useful to find and report offenders who are trying to avoid reports. Developers must have chat logs. Maybe small chat logs, through a week, but it`s must have for such situations.

i descibe something else here .... 

I dont know what devs do to check if X report is valid or not but currently many reported to me what i describe above 

So we would like few answers on how devs handle the reports and how they know that a X picture is from the illegitimate version or not  in a try to -SNIP- someone .

we would like some clarifications cause many ppl have been banned without even do anything -SNIP-

Edited by Moderator

1 hour ago, Alivia2 said:

i descibe something else here .... 

I dont know what devs do to check if X report is valid or not but currently many reported to me what i describe above 

So we would like few answers on how devs handle the reports and how they know that a X picture is from the illegitimate version or not  in a try to -SNIP- someone .

we would like some clarifications cause many ppl have been banned without even do anything -SNIP-

Indeed. Would be great to know how it happens today. Keep this thread alive.

Edited by Moderator

Indeed. Would be great to know how it happens today. Keep this thread alive.

i hope devs give us more insight on how they do things for customers safety and  do a thorough investgation before ban someone over a report -SNIP-😔

Edited by Moderator

i hope devs give us more insight on how they do things for customers safety and  do a thorough investgation before ban someone over a report -SNIP-😔

People became more tricky. Devs should improve something accordingly with a situation.

ps: I bet it will take... two years and half...and we will get this. alright, 3 years.

Edited by Moderator

Just now, ⚜ɛҳƈɛƖƖɛŋƈɛ⚜ said:

People became more tricky. Devs should improve something accordingly with a situation.

ps: I bet it will take... two years and half...and we will get this. alright, 3 years.

please stop trolling a thread of major importance i never report ppl but if you continue trolling ill be forced to report you im sorry 

where are the moderators ? why u dont do anything when ppl clearly trolling ....

3 minutes ago, Alivia2 said:

please stop trolling a thread of major importance i never report ppl but if you continue trolling ill be forced to report you im sorry 

where are the moderators ? why u dont do anything when ppl clearly trolling ....

At first, what is a trolling in your opinion? Because I do what you suggested to do to everyone.

Discuss.

Edited by ⚜ɛҳƈɛƖƖɛŋƈɛ⚜

Nothing to say much.... Yesterday i got ban and i didn't say nothing for days on WC, haters going to hate and do mess till they can, Gizmo and Lisa any ways wont do nothing cause they clearly don't care at all till they got money from us.

This going on their souls, and just show how community in 3DX is shitty, jealous and envy.

Security on 3dx.. yeah.. only if they can secure own money, not us like players.

42 minutes ago, RubyRed said:

Nothing to say much.... Yesterday i got ban and i didn't say nothing for days on WC, haters going to hate and do mess till they can, Gizmo and Lisa any ways wont do nothing cause they clearly don't care at all till they got money from us.

This going on their souls, and just show how community in 3DX is shitty, jealous and envy.

Security on 3dx.. yeah.. only if they can secure own money, not us like players.

hey @RubyRed im so sorry that this happened to you  ,i had my suscpisions about what i describe in the start of the thread but recently more and more getting banned without even opening rooms or advertizing or mentioning anythin illegal and more and more report me such incidents  so i came here today to report this ....in hope we get some answers .....@Kemistry in another thread told me that ppl could also photoshop in 3 mins a fake screenshot and make a report  ,so its seems things are pretty serious here and i hope @Gizmo will shed some light on how they handle the reports and how can they say for sure that X report is a legit one and not a fraud ..report ...

also another issue arrise what about if ppl report u many times per month with same pic ? and nothing new ...

Another important thing is that only recently it ame to my attention this thing could easily going on months now and many ppl could potentialy getting pan with fake reports and another issue that arise here is how u will compensate those ppl for both their lost game times and all the psychological impact ....

its a pretty serious issue we talking here ...

36 minutes ago, ⚜ɛҳƈɛƖƖɛŋƈɛ⚜ said:

There were not any psychological impact lol

ok here lemme explain how we can have a psychological impact lets say a ''fan'' of urs i mean hater report u every week every 4 days whatever and u get banned very often ...isnt that something that could lead to serious psychologiacal problems  for said players ? if someone try so hard ruin ur game experience ? over and over again ? not every player has the same personality to withstand such situations ...its called psychological war ...

Anyways So far we know ppl can fake screenshot reports by either photoshop or making avatars with ur name in the 2 crap illegal pirate verions of the game  and come report you here ...i mean they can screenshot you saying whatever they want and be a lie a fraud ....So its very crucial and important to know how @Gizmo handles every single report ? it brought to my attention today  but this thing can happening long time since pirate server opened even longer if we take into account the photoshop version also ...i would say and i believe it that Security of players against any malicious attempts comes first even before fixing a server or any update or any bug 

24 minutes ago, Alivia2 said:

ok here lemme explain how we can have a psychological impact lets say a ''fan'' of urs i mean hater report u every week every 4 days whatever and u get banned very often ...isnt that something that could lead to serious psychologiacal problems  for said players ? if someone try so hard ruin ur game experience ? over and over again ? not every player has the same personality to withstand such situations ...its called psychological war ...

Anyways So far we know ppl can fake screenshot reports by either photoshop or making avatars with ur name in the 2 crap illegal pirate verions of the game  and come report you here ...i mean they can screenshot you saying whatever they want and be a lie a fraud ....So its very crucial and important to know how @Gizmo handles every single report ? it brought to my attention today  but this thing can happening long time since pirate server opened even longer if we take into account the photoshop version also ...i would say and i believe it that Security of players against any malicious attempts comes first even before fixing a server or any update or any bug 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychology

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psyche_(psychology)

this about a real psychological impact:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suggestion

I'm not going to talk here out of topic. I more about to wait answers to the questions.

PS: btw, your 1st post have been corrected by admins.

Edited by ⚜ɛҳƈɛƖƖɛŋƈɛ⚜

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychology

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psyche_(psychology)

this about a real psychological impact:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suggestion

I'm not going to talk here out of topic. I more about to wait answers to the questions.

PS: btw, your 1st post have been corrected by admins.

which 1st post and where ?

5 hours ago, Alivia2 said:

lemme explain .....

ok someone here edited my original post and added stuff i didnt said lol what is a SNIP ? 

Second ..lead to other players do same ? realy now ? we are here cause they are doing it monthss now ,we are here to report those bad methods and wait developers answers us what will be their meassures to safeguard the validy of the report system ...

Since u were here to edit my post with unknown words to me why not answer how u handle the reports ? many ppl in game have been banned by such methods bad evil ppl have done and still do ...

59 minutes ago, Alivia2 said:

ok someone here edited my original post and added stuff i didnt said lol what is a SNIP ? 

-SNIP- changes an unwanted word which can be an ads or anything else. This is a really loyal act in my opinion. Takes time to read a lot.

Edited by ⚜ɛҳƈɛƖƖɛŋƈɛ⚜

Question:

What is or what mean -SNIP- ? Oups... didn't see the anwser was in the post just above lol

About the hacked version of 3DX, as far as i know, they can no longer join the official game since it changed the servers after the DdOS attack (they could before).

Edited by Leeloo

8 hours ago, RubyRed said:

AFAIK you are automatically blocked after somebody reported you for WC spam with a screenshot. Nobody really checks the screenshot... So maybe you should complain at support about it and ask them to check the screenshot and maybe compare screenshot with serverside chatlogs. I cannot say what will happen if they find out that they blocked you because of fake screenshot, but maybe (hopefully) the person who reported you will get a problem....

Edited by Kemistry

1 minute ago, Kemistry said:

I changed my mind. I think that it isn't necessary to fake a screenshot at all. I think you can report someone with a random screenshot...

omg things are much more serious here if this is true and devs do not check to verify where those screenshot come from ..

we realy need some serious answers here as to how devs verify that a report is a valid one ....

If they really just randomly ban people without even checking the screenshot, then that's just messed up. 

Imagine that kind of stuff in the real world. You're casually strolling along a kindergarden fence  and all of the sudden, you're a registered sex offender, because some stranger yelled "that guy's got sweets in his pockets!"

The easiest way around this would be coming to the realisation, that there are plenty of individuals on 3DX, that have been around for a significant amount of time & have proven to be "decent" people. Just make them mods and be done with it.

If this all is true I wonder that I didn’t received one ban so far. Maybe I now increase the risk to get one, since I post this here ^^ who knows... so let it find out 😝

It is not that I don’t believe those reports of false bans at all, I do, since it happened to some of my friends as well. 

My advice: All I can say again and again: avoid world chat at all - not even say hi there. Ignore all trolls you know so that they can’t report you without making a fool out of themself. If less idiots see if you are online or not, less trolls can try to false ban you with there fake reports without to risk a ban by themself ^^

Edited by chloe

I don't know if this is still possible but there use to be a way to make it look like a person had entered something in to the chat. I had a friend use to do that to me just as a joke but it really looked like I had entered something in the chat box. I think it was done using spaces and the <BOLD> command, he would enter something that would show his own entry then it would look like I had said something right after him. If that is still possible then fake reports could be done that way. 

Players go after others for all sorts of reasons and no matter what you do you can easily find yourself with someone trying to stuff things for you. It could be you have a guy like you that someone else likes, or it could be they don't like that you have a popular room. I often saw people doing their best to try break up couples. There are so many things that can have someone go after you through no fault of your own. 

I don't think having someone on ignore will make it so the devs can tell it was not you that did the text. For that to be right the devs would have to keep a record of when people are put on ignore and taken off ignore and I doubt very much they would have that. 

So it what I said is still possible it would be really easy to get people banned.