3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

An Open Thank You Letter.
My job here appears to be done....We can finally go back to just promoting Events and discussing tech issues.
On behalf of Safe Haven, I would like to thank Gizmo and Lisa, Kemistry, and  LuxInterior, Alivia and OLESYA,
AlphaWulf ,and  KeshaBisha, and all the rest of you ,and our advertisers and ALL of our members that worked behind the scenes to help rid us
of the trolls in the forum and make it a place for DISCUSSING our problems instead of the endless bickering ,hating and nonsense that it was.
Thank you ALL!

• 2 weeks later...

1158150941_Screenshot2020-11-09141354.thumb.png.b0881571aad8e60c8551c02174e0a191.png

People of 'Safe haven' here's your 'leader' comparing anyone who disagrees with her, to Nazi's.
I'd suggest you think hard about how 'Safe' you are in that group of hers, when she shamelessly spits on the deaths of 6 Million Jews, for a cheap shot at some people that poke fun at her.

1 hour ago, Derai said:

1158150941_Screenshot2020-11-09141354.thumb.png.b0881571aad8e60c8551c02174e0a191.png

People of 'Safe haven' here's your 'leader' comparing anyone who disagrees with her, to Nazi's.
I'd suggest you think hard about how 'Safe' you are in that group of hers, when she shamelessly spits on the deaths of 6 Million Jews, for a cheap shot at some people that poke fun at her.

Wow that's low - even for Jade