3DXChat Community

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Room originally designed by...me. You can find the orginal room on my lonely website here:  https://www.3dxchatsharing.com/disney-castle-by-torax And the Halloween version made by xxxDesiree

It's sad that we live in a world where someone can flat out lie and be dishonest and people will ignore the issue at hand and attack the people who point these things out. BTW you just completely s

i would just like to clear something up that i have read, that is untrue... It was not chloe who had people unfriend myself and Alpha.  The issue we have had is from other people i will not

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Kemistry said:

Okay, last hint: Think about Superman and Ronald McDonald. Then google "personal branding". Then think again. Maybe you will get it.

Omg, seriously? I had a little hope that you will get that. This time, you try to do the same that you recommend me to do.

Actually ....we are kinda overdo for our next Comic Con......perhaps a vote is in order for our next location.....The Bat Cave ....or The S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier.......or perhaps Diana Prince will have a new room for us.....hint hint....🤣

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Wait, someone is screeshotting Jade around the game on your behalf? rofl

As far as can remember, on that stage when you were seeing her in the past, everyone is dressed in same style for years (same colors, same haircurt same glasses...), so what's the big deal with Jade's green? I don't see any problem.

I mean, OK, you detest that person, but agrument like "always dresses the same" is meh.

Edited by Lux lnterior

An Open Thank You Letter.
My job here appears to be done....We can finally go back to just promoting Events and discussing tech issues.
On behalf of Safe Haven, I would like to thank Gizmo and Lisa, Kemistry, and  LuxInterior, Alivia and OLESYA,
AlphaWulf ,and  KeshaBisha, and all the rest of you ,and our advertisers and ALL of our members that worked behind the scenes to help rid us
of the trolls in the forum and make it a place for DISCUSSING our problems instead of the endless bickering ,hating and nonsense that it was.
Thank you ALL!

I opened the club Alivia built for me with name Bangkok Blow Job Bar I saw on a YouTube documentary and first it was just 1 or 2 people next thing I now were at like pop 10 or 12 people coming and going blow jobs here, there, everywhere.

I Kesha aka(HotLiquor) do hereby declare the name(Bangkok Blow Job Bar) to be mine using the Shotgun rule and declaring "Shotgun" using the date and time of this post and with full expectation the RR police and Elite members will back me up with this declaration.

bwahaha

😉

On 10/16/2020 at 2:20 AM, jadekali said:

An Open Thank You Letter.
My job here appears to be done....We can finally go back to just promoting Events and discussing tech issues.
On behalf of Safe Haven, I would like to thank Gizmo and Lisa, Kemistry, and  LuxInterior, Alivia and OLESYA,
AlphaWulf ,and  KeshaBisha, and all the rest of you ,and our advertisers and ALL of our members that worked behind the scenes to help rid us
of the trolls in the forum and make it a place for DISCUSSING our problems instead of the endless bickering ,hating and nonsense that it was.
Thank you ALL!

At the end of the day when all smoke has cleared, the streets, sidewalks cleaned and bodies have all been removed to reflect think is it all worth it and then say "Welcome Back Ex!" :)