3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

3 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Take a grip, boy. Find any fetishists sites and do your things.

Hey Grandpa....come on down to Achat and get my pics and live vids......since we are never going to see urs  .....DUDE!!!

u can wack off ur tiny penis to them   :)

if it still works that is....lolololol

Edited by jadekali

1 minute ago, jadekali said:

Hey Grandpa....come on down to Achat and get my pics and live vids......since we are never going to see urs  .....DUDE!!!

Ah sure you know a way better how tiny penises work. Tell us more about this. ^_^

7 minutes ago, jadekali said:

if it still works that is....lolololol

Don`t blame by yourself, DUDE. ahah 👍

Just now, jadekali said:

This is why I go into "parrot mode".....all he does is repeat the same shit over and over......lol

You were always in this mode because you still didn`t answer the general question. Why didn`t you close the room that was stolen and opened by You?

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

You were always in this mode because you still didn`t answer the general question. Why didn`t you close the room that was stolen and opened by You?

I don't even bother to reply to this anymore....EVERYONE knows that room was given away to ALL WHO WANTED IT......

yet she constantly repeats that it was "stolen" by me......for the last 3 years......lol

There is some kind of syndrome sickness name for this....but it escapes me atm.

Edited by jadekali

3 minutes ago, jadekali said:

I don't even bother to reply to this anymore....EVERYONE knows that room was given away to ALL WHO WANTED IT......

yet she constantly repeats that it was "stolen".......for the last 3 years......lol

Everyone knows that you supported bullies. I asked you about this 2 years ago. You have nothing to answer. Only silly excuses, parroting and stuff. Talk with you is a talk with a dumb wall. I am glad that people have noticed it. I am not going to support you toilet  jokes and your garbage manner of talking. I am sure you will never get to any higher level. I will report all your mentioning  me.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Everyone knows that you supported bullies. I asked you about this 2 years ago. You have nothing to answer. Only silly excuses, parroting and stuff. Talk with you is a talk with a dumb wall. I am glad that people have noticed it. I am not going to support you toilet  jokes and your garbage manner of talking. I am sure you will never get to any higher level. I will report all your mentioning  me.

Sometimes I think this is a diabolic plan by all three of them.to force me to face Ex 100% of the time......at least Derai and Chloe were articulate and educated....in a Hannibal  Lecter so of way.....but to make me face Ex alone is cruel and unusual punishment  🤣