3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

syBKdiw.png

Yes....people that use Nazi references get banned at 3dx forum and Safe Haven and I'm sure any other self-respecting discord......but u wouldn't know about such matters because u are too dumb to have a discord.

4 minutes ago, jadekali said:

Yes....people that use Nazi references get banned at 3dx forum and Safe Haven and I'm sure any other self-respecting discord......but u wouldn't know about such matters because u are too dumb to have a discord.

Maybe you will stop your lies. This person wasn`t banned and there is only one dictator at your safe haven. Its you lol

WhL8HXL.png

syBKdiw.png

Freedom of speech you said? :)

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Maybe you will stop your lies. This person wasn`t banned and there is only one dictator at your safe haven. Its you lol

WhL8HXL.png

syBKdiw.png

Freedom of speech you said? :)

They left before they could get banned.......there is only one banned person on Safe Haven.......Derai.

Not too shabby I'd say for the years we;ve been here    :)

Free Speech in MY country.... is NOT the right to "Yell fIre in a crowded theater".

Which we get a lot of at the forum ....but not at MY discord   :)

There are many that can't grasp this concept...I am not here to teach American Ethics.

Go take a class in school ....thank you.

Edited by jadekali

1 minute ago, jadekali said:

Free Speech is NOT the right to "Yell fIre in a crowded theater".

Free Speech is when people have their right to declare a truth. You don`t like this and you can`t stand when people give you feedbacks or any critics. You are dictator. There is no freedom of speech at your place. Good job, Jade. There are tons of screenshots lol

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Free Speech is when people have their right to declare a truth. You don`t like this and you can`t stand when people give you feedbacks or any critics. You are dictator. There is no freedom of speech at your place. Good job, Jade. There are tons of screenshots lol

That's ur opinion...

You will NEVER grasp the American version of freedom.

On 9/28/2020 at 2:01 AM, jadekali said:

and how much are you full of yourself?    lol
My fight with Lorelia(Jazzy Lounge) had nothing to do with you.....We had a falling out because I said
only African-Americans can sing TRUE GENUINE blue notes and White singers can only do 
pale imitations of blue notes(Hall and Oates perhaps being the best of the bunch)....anyway ...she called me a racist for making that remark
and things went kinda downhill from there  🤣......and what kind of nut would create a discord just because they had a fight with someone?     lol
Paulina can back me up on why Safe Haven was created....but she won't waste her time with trash like you.....

On 10/7/2020 at 2:36 PM, Lorelia said:

Am a bit late to react to that. Guess i dont spend enough time on forum.

We did have that argument (which is stupid) but it was long before the real fight. You seem to be very confused so let me remind you what happened :
1/ you used a stolen room and some peeps got mad at you for it
2/ you asked me repeatedly to take your side on that, against pierr, but pierr was a friend and you are nothing to me
3/ you literally harassed me from that point, spitting on ex in my pm every day because she took pierr's side (while i didnt, i just wasnt interested in the drama)
4/ after several days that you spent insulting ex in my pm, and talking exclusively about her in a complete hysterical way, you asked me to ban her from jazzy... so i got fed up and obviously i kicked you out instead, cause shes a good friend, and you are nothing to me
5/ of course it didn't stop there, and since i ignored you in 3dx you started harassing me by email (yes, you had my email cause i was kind enough to send you a room, after you begged so much)
That last "phase" went on for like 6 months, sending me messages to insult me, insult ex, insult random peeps that you thought was related to me, sometimes 5-6 emails in a single day without me even answering them.

If you really want to, i can paste here some of these many emails. Just to show how demented you are, for those who wouldnt be convinced of it yet.

So, all that to say : yes you lying here and yes you got kicked out for being obsessive and hysterical about ex. You also know it very well, so stop pretending, unless your sick mind blacked it out.

11 minutes ago, KeshaBisha said:

I would suggest getting a room but there aren't enough beds.

Check out this new radio station

it's Liquorific

http://stream.zeno.fm/2mxc1dd4gd0uv

The funniest part was being called a dictator for banning ONE person out of SEVEN HUNDRED.!!!!......these dumbasses couldn't hold together a Discord with SEVEN people without banning someone.....lol

There's probably no other Discord in existence with over 500 and only one ban......lol

Edited by jadekali

12 minutes ago, jadekali said:

The funniest part was being called a dictator for banning ONE person out of SEVEN HUNDRED.!!!!......these dumbasses couldn't hold together a Discord with SEVEN people without banning someone.....lol

There's probably no other Discord in existence with over 500 and only one ban......lol

You have got another logic mistake. You were called a dictator not because of this. Whatever.