3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

19 minutes ago, Coldheart said:

Where did all of Rob's comments go? He must have wrote the administrators to have them removed again. What a good guy. Thanks Rob.

That's nothing new for him....he gets thrown out of the forum and wc almost every month   🤣

He doesn't give a shit though......his entire life is not devoted to this place like the trolls.

Edited by jadekali

2 minutes ago, Coldheart said:

I know people overuse the term LOL, but this one literally made me laugh out loud. Thanks for that Jade.

it's true though....look at his timelines and look at the trolls.....He came in here.....did his "dirty deeds'' and out the door he went......lol

The trolls just linger on forever and ever and ever.......🤣

Edited by jadekali

Just now, jadekali said:

it's true though....look at his timelines and look at the trolls.....He came in here.....did his "dirty deeds'' and out the door he went......lol

Yeah, that argument, if you want to call it an argument, doesn't hold any water Jade. He's been on forums for something like 7 years and most of it logged in almost the entire day most days. Not to mention he once had the third most posts here until he "asked for them to be deleted." Rob is who he is, his behavior speaks for itself, I don't have to define it any further. But you are right, he did go out the door, dragged out by the administrators by his ear, again.

7 minutes ago, Coldheart said:

Yeah, that argument, if you want to call it an argument, doesn't hold any water Jade. He's been on forums for something like 7 years and most of it logged in almost the entire day most days. Not to mention he once had the third most posts here until he "asked for them to be deleted." Rob is who he is, his behavior speaks for itself, I don't have to define it any further. But you are right, he did go out the door, dragged out by the administrators by his ear, again.

That was probably true a long time ago.....but I think he's lost patience for that.

I guess he fights more of a hit and run guerilla warfare style now(because he was always out-numbered lol) .......while I am am here for the long run   :)

Edited by jadekali

Just now, KeshaBisha said:

But...but...but...ok

Hmm....Promos....Promos

Attention: Any up and coming DJ's in need of a practice stream

or temp DJ's that just don't feel like paying can use the Party Palace stream.

Just reserve your time slot log in and go. WOW! Thats cool.

Available to all Safe Haven Members.

GET FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GIFT CARDS!!!
at Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server   
Over SIX HUNDRED members!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Thank for the promo  :)

8 minutes ago, jadekali said:

That was probably true a long time ago.....but i think he's lost patience for that.

I guess he fights more of a hit and run guerilla warfare style now(because he was always out-numbered lol) .......while I am am here for the long run   :)

He's outnumbered for a reason. It is what it is I suppose. And "I am here for the long run" will be words I say to you in the bedroom after you break up with your boyfriend.

2 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Someone suck in style. Green dress, white heels in such a red atmosphere. I hope you don`t dress irl like in 3dx lol

wow!.....it's reached the point of making of fun of outfits now.......lol

Edited by jadekali

5 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

blah blah blah

She's reduced to running old screenshots of Papadom ....a former staff member......sad

even PapaDom doesn't give a shit anymore.......lol

in fact....it may disturb you that we ar on talking terms again  :)

Edited by jadekali