3DXChat Community

Safe Haven

jadekhali

7 hours ago, AlphaWulf said:

Safe Haven #1 3DX Private Discord Server
Over SIX HUNDRED members! Need a DJ or dance team for ur room? We have the largest selection to choose from!

https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Ahem..... that's OVER SEVEN HUNDRED!!!           :)

https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by Jade Kali

5 hours ago, KeshaBisha said:

I apologize in advance for making a negative Nancy post but when I try and be nice to someone and they scream get off my public Diary named "Notes" lawn and see their hippocracy of being a top poster , for sole purpose is to troll, well I'm calling you out.

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry i have never been to the diaries and posted. I have posted here for advertising and in events :) Thank You

1 hour ago, KeshaBisha said:

My stupidity falls squarely on not knowing if i'm spelling "of coarse" correctly. It doesn't feel right but not to outdo my stupidity is my inherent laziness preventing me from googling it and finding out. But sincerely thank you for your concern. Don't you hate when people sign sincerely. It's like please take a long walk off a short pier.

Have a nice day

Sincerely Me. The stupid one. 

Edit add. Did you see the new video. No of coarse not you watch CNN well let me tell you.

Surveillance video showing election worker stoping the election in the dead of night, removing poll watchers, boarding up the windows, then pulling out 100s of thousands of ballots and the same thing happens in all 5 swing states. So sad too bad. How is it going to feel being a part of/supporting the fraud party.

MAGA Again woot!

Stupidity is when you can't answer a question. Stupidity is when you spread rumors behind someones back. Stupidity is when you support stupids. Stupidity is something that I see in your acts since you appeared here. You are trying to provoke me for a long time. I told you that such methods will never work. Next time create a smarter name for your forum alts. lol