3DXChat Community

What should the Dev´s do ? If they wake up !

Yukitara

100 members have voted

1. 1. What should be implemented in the future ?

• More Sex-Animations ?
    • More Activities ?
    • More Non-Sex Animation ?
    • More Furniture ?
    • More Rooms ?
    • Others ! (Write in you comment)

What all this whining is really symptomatic of is the fact that the Devs don't provide the players with accurate information about what is upcoming and when. If they would just publish a roadmap, stick to it, and provide accurate information about what is in each update, much of the whining would go away.

Devs shouldn't show us any road map, that is the dumbest thing they could do. That is why I left when they showed a "roadmap" about they will do lesbian poses and area updates. Because that stuff completely not interested by me, i cancelled my sub at that moment. In this game everyone wants something different, and because the slow update time, if they announce some roadmap, the ones who not interested in it will know that there will be no content for them for months. Also whining wouldn't go away by that, there wil be whining from people who wants a different roadmap :) It's much better if you don't have a clue what's coming up next, so you check in every day ;)

Road map should include not only the renovation, for example, for the next month (for us and this is not ... this month we probably will not get it. Come bug fixes and possibly update menu/s to new GUI). Roadmap should include plans for the next 3-6 months.
Those who believe that the number of sexposes to this game is big, should go to the A*hat shop, look at A*hat poses and count them.
For Example. I have about 50 A*hat poses. Each pose has 5-6 variations. In other words: i have about 250-300 3DX sex poses :)
Now you understand why I want more to 3DX? :)))
I'm used to a lot of variations. And I need more :)

Those who believe that the number of sexposes to this game is big, should go to the A*hat shop, look at A*hat poses and count them.

For Example. I have about 50 A*hat poses. Each pose has 5-6 variations. In other words: i have about 250-300 3DX sex poses :)

Now you understand why I want more to 3DX? :)))

I'm used to a lot of variations. And I need more :)

Edited... cba to get into this debate again.. carry on..

For Example. I have about 50 A*hat poses. Each pose has 5-6 variations. In other words: i have about 250-300 3DX sex poses  :)

Now you understand why I want more to 3DX?  :)))

I'm used to a lot of variations. And I need more  :)

...but you are here and, after two years of Achat and six months left on my subscription, I am too and the environment here is such that I won't go back, even if there is no change here during my year's subscription (although it would be nice to see some improvement). It is all subjective.

Funny enough, I think one of the positive side effect of not having that much poses it that the players need to make the extra effort to make it interesting. 

3DXchat is one of the most imaginative community I had a chance to be part of. 

I tried other game that offer a lot more poses and I notice a lot of players just rely on the animations and jerk there life away... Sure there are a few good and descriptive players... but I had to explain way more often : It would be nice if you could use words beside YESSSSSS !. 

I don't mean that I don't want more poses, it always nice. But, I will take less poses any day and been able to share some naughty time with people able to use there imagination. 

yes poses is not the main part of content. but the concept of game patching dont let me think the game is in the rigth way. i want to see not only poses: new clothes, room options, and so on. but who will did all this? in a complex. and to say worlds exept yes chat is not too good for use. it must be rebuild.

yes poses is not the main part of content. but the concept of game patching dont let me think the game is in the rigth way. i want to see not only poses: new clothes, room options, and so on. but who will did all this? in a complex. and to say worlds exept yes chat is not too good for use. it must be rebild.

rebild

This is a pointless thread.. no offence to the original poster and can appreciate the good intentions :)

Everyone wants the devs to do more.. everyone wants more poses.. everyone wants more customisation.. everyone wants more everything.. and everyone has been moaning about it for ages.. I have moaned in the past, but its getting boring now.. Accept the game for what it is and enjoy it.. enjoy the awesome people and forget about limitations.. trust me, you will be happier.. and remember, no one forces you to play it.. no one forces you to pay for it..

I agree. Threads similar to this one have been made COUNTLESS times before. You just have to accept that the devs are going to add content very slowly probably because they are afraid to take a risk and actually spend some money on staff, better advertising etc.

Of course i have no idea how they are doing financially in terms of server costs, but i assume they are laughing their way to the banks with how many corners they are cutting. Devs appear to work on other projects/games even though the majority of people are only interested in 3Dx. Ah well, as Macca said, take it as it is. This is why i don't pay my sub every month because it's not worth it lol. I just pay the odd month usually to see how everyone's doin' (those i don't have on skype)

yes poses is not the main part of content. but the concept of game patching dont let me think the game is in the rigth way. i want to see not only poses: new clothes, room options, and so on. but who will did all this? in a complex. and to say worlds exept yes chat is not too good for use. it must be rebild.

i take it you mean Rebuilt? 

As far as laughing all the way to the bank, You clearly have zero knowledge as to what it costs to run games of this ilk.  Someone listed somewhere they had 96 updates or something. Thats a lot. 

Not to mention when you signed up for the game or whatever, there was no written promise that you would get zero amount of sex poses per quarter or anything else.  They are doing what they can.

:ast thing, this person who wants to see reports on how they spend money monthly...... umm, name me one monthly subscription game that does that. just one.  

You just seem to "forget" that you have to buy all poses on the game you're talking about, in addition to pay a subscription :rolleyes: . You must pay the poses, clothing and cosmetic changes. EVERYTHING. Here we pay a subscription and that's all. The graphics engine has nothing in common, there is no real community or open maps over there and A*chat's an OLD game. Nothing is free. It's a little easier to criticize two devs working here from morning to night with the resources they have. But maybe you want that everything becomes paying here in addition to the subscription for as the game you cite as an example -_-? So try to calculate the total value of the A*chat shop on purchase. And here it is certain that the devs have means to work whit a lot of more money if they do the same thing, yes.

You want everything to become paying here for the game grows faster? I have big doubts about this. The devs here deserve respect for all the work they do for us. 3dX's young but it grows. Yes we all want extra content. But we have to be a little patient.

or hire more people to help them. Hell, a lot of people would lend a helping hand for free.

May be the best solution for everything go faster without changing the economic model. It is the choice set up on many games, cause all games are not AAA made by major studios  or passing through kickstarter. But in most cases the designers charge for their creations to other players. May be an idea to explore with a new utility to xgolds.

As far as laughing all the way to the bank, You clearly have zero knowledge as to what it costs to run games of this ilk.  Someone listed somewhere they had 96 updates or something. Thats a lot. 

Not to mention when you signed up for the game or whatever, there was no written promise that you would get zero amount of sex poses per quarter or anything else.  They are doing what they can.

:ast thing, this person who wants to see reports on how they spend money monthly...... umm, name me one monthly subscription game that does that. just one.  

I think it was a road map mentioned. Which is telling what is coming up to keep players invested. WoW does that but then, it is a much larger game with a huge player base. I really don't know any sub games out there that are betas, but then, I am not really a gamer. If my client signs up for a maintenance contract or new software package, they know what they are getting. Timelines may be adjusted but they know. However, as you mentioned, this is not in the contract of this game. We agreed to play and pay for a beta version.

You just seem to "forget" that you have to buy all poses on the game you're talking about, in addition to pay a subscription :rolleyes: . You must pay the poses, clothing and cosmetic changes. EVERYTHING. Here we pay a subscription and that's all. The graphics engine has nothing in common, there is no real community or open maps over there and A*chat's an OLD game. Nothing is free. It's a little easier to criticize two devs working here from morning to night with the resources they have. But maybe you want that everything becomes paying here in addition to the subscription for as the game you cite as an example -_-? So try to calculate the total value of the A*chat shop on purchase. And here it is certain that the devs have means to work whit a lot of more money if they do the same thing, yes.

You want everything to become paying here for the game grows faster? I have big doubts about this. The devs here deserve respect for all the work they do for us. 3dX's young but it grows. Yes we all want extra content. But we have to be a little patient.

AChat is terrible in my opinion. When I came here, I had only been to Achat and was looking for something different. Here I learned of other games, RLC and some other utherverse game and I am still here. I think there is a lot of potential with 3DX and I can see both sides of the argument. However, for me, even with the poses we have ( I don't really have much complaint here), it is the best out there which is why I have not gone elsewhere.

AChat is terrible in my opinion. When I came here, I had only been to Achat and was looking for something different. Here I learned of other games, RLC and some other utherverse game and I am still here. I think there is a lot of potential with 3DX and I can see both sides of the argument. However, for me, even with the poses we have ( I don't really have much complaint here), it is the best out there which is why I have not gone elsewhere.

tumblr_lwl4dmjSea1qi9uzs_zpsfb17965f.gif

criticize two devs working here from morning to night with the resources they have.

Thanks I needed laugh before sleeping.

Honestly if you think they work on this game as their main job you must be crazy and have no clue about development.

Solen managed to make sunglasses in 30m of work all of them. Collars as well (collars look bad but thats not his fault but devs as they screwed it after he reworked them 5x)

Poor resources? Ever heard of investment ? Also aren't they based in Russia? If they are then they likely make 2x national average if they are only two which they aren't unless it changed.

If they really work day and night then the code is so big mess that they need to build new game from scratch and abandon this mess.

Also i am sure Lisa and Gizmo are only public devs but long time in past there was " picture of their office " showing at least 4 devs. Here you go picture of it ->

http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/231-the-staff/

Also you do know that some parts of clothes / hairs aren't theirs but bought / pirated from public 3d sites right ? for example ponytail. http://www.daz3d.com/victoria-5-elite-ponytail

idk if that's exactly same model but if not there is, just do google search for 1 minute and you will find it. affect3d features plenty of works with that kind of ponytail which is exactly same to the last strand of hair.

So many new people come in and leave again after month simply because of " lack of content ". Most of the " real lesbians " I knew the ones that didn't even wanted to to touch strap, quit week after being here since there were like what? 5 true F / F poses? Don't like anal? 3? don't like bdsm? 2 ? it got better now there's like 8? But still...

Honestly saying 8 poses is enough that your fantasy have to work. I am sorry but for anyone who been here long enough and is sexually active that just... isn't truth.

Meh, I got sub till February 2016, since I got it as xmas gift from my GF here. I been here 10 months and at this point I don't expect anything to change. It will get milked and die.

Thank god I am here for people but sometimes I get bored and throw reply or two in forums.

Camden said...

AChat is terrible in my opinion.

I'm glad you said "in my opinion" as there are hundreds of people out there who do like it. Also, it makes me look like an idiot for spending two years there, lol! Just because this may be a better environment for you (well, me too) doesn't make an/the alternative "terrible."

Camden said...

I'm glad you said "in my opinion" as there are hundreds of people out there who do like it. Also, it makes me look like an idiot for spending two years there, lol! Just because this may be a better environment for you (well, me too) doesn't make an/the alternative "terrible."

Yes, just my little opinion, it is all subjective to tastes. I hated it but others like it. The OP can try it out, he may love it. I also feel like RLC has terrible graphics but again that is my opinion. They have a lot of activities though, so they have that working in their favor. It is all about the thing that draws in the individual. Each platform has something to offer, this is just the one to suit my taste.

At least it seems seems RLC 2 will not be a competitor for 3DXChat, because the new client is crap graphically, so it would be still a great oppurtunity to get players from there and from AChat if the devs would make some updates and more more poses / shemales implemented. I hope they will focus on content update after the GUI redesign.

At least it seems seems RLC 2 will not be a competitor for 3DXChat, because the new client is crap graphically, so it would be still a great oppurtunity to get players from there and from AChat if the devs would make some updates and more more poses / shemales implemented. I hope they will focus on content update after the GUI redesign.

So that will be in 2017 ???

• 4 months later...

A color wheel for customization and the ability to send PMs through your friends list. We've heard that they should come in a near future now for quite some time but since they haven't, that's what I'd like to see :P