3DXChat Community

So, what is SPAM in the eyes of 3DX Devs / Mods ?

Stellania

1 minute ago, R0bT said:

well, i dont blame them if its the pirated version. if anyone is sending any sort of link to anything that has to do with that, they shoul;d be insta banned for life

I dissagree, it would definetly have been too harsh in my case, but I find it reasonable I got thrown out on my ass for it. Repeat offences on the other hand. Definetly.

5 minutes ago, R0bT said:

yet some of you folks are the very people who said wc and the game had no moderation at all, now that they are trying different things, all of a sudden its a bad thing?  Good people get caught up in things all the time, Its generally for a day or two. not the end of the world and a small price to pay if its going to catch some of the main culprits. 

Leaving an untested script, if it's a script, do the work unattended or without any human validation PRIOR to ANY action .. is NOT "moderation".

4 minutes ago, R0bT said:

its better than nothing, how do i know, i can show you 10000 posts of people bitching and whining about the lack of anything being done. the problem is they didnt do this from day one and now people have gotten away with shit for so long, they are now offended they are being punished. 

Not talking about you, just people in general

I understand your point. I've been around long enough to remember all those discussions about moderation.

Where I don't agree is that ANY action is better than NO action.

And don't worry, I don't take things that personally. :) 

I just want this "issue" clarified for everyone .. and .. Congrats on making it to 1200 posts!

Edited by Stellania

2 minutes ago, R0bT said:

its better than nothing, how do i know, i can show you 10000 posts of people bitching and whining about the lack of anything being done. the problem is they didnt do this from day one and now people have gotten away with shit for so long, they are now offended they are being punished. 

Not talking about you, just people in general

Agreed. 
I think the point now isn’t that action is being taken. 
It’s the way said action is not communicated clearly to the Players. 
If there is a new rule about our behavior in chat. Tell us. Before ban-hammering everyone that so much as sticks a toe over the line. 

Just now, R0bT said:

ive said enough in this thread, sorry about you getting banned, you seem like an agreeable lady and hope you get it fixed as soon as possible and you can play once more. Have a good weekend

Your words are appreciated. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, BIALAETICAT said:

Well does anyone want more than one person to be banned without even being in the game?

Dunno Bila. We're waiting on the Devs to get back to us.

Support got back to me .. They're investigating my "suspicious activities"

Just now, Stellania said:

I think the report system is nice .. IF .. there's someone actually validating the facts!

Well of course a report system is great, but not if you got a lonely psycho sitting in WC screenshotting every Ad or whatever being said and reports... 

2 hours ago, Stellania said:

Donc, hier, pendant le pré-show des Dangerous Divas, mon compte a été suspendu pour SPAM et ce pendant 48 heures.

Avant de continuer, j'ai contacté le " Support " et pris les autres canaux appropriés pour obtenir des informations. Toujours pas de réponses.

Maintenant,@Gizmo et / ou @Lisa , je veux savoir ce qu'est un "SPAM" et pourquoi je l'ai signalé?

Est-ce une nouvelle procédure pour essayer de nettoyer les toilettes de tous les spammeurs qui le font toutes les 60 secondes OU demander à leurs invités de le faire à leur place? Si c'est le cas, je vous en félicite, mais avons-nous simplement été jetés dans le même panier parce que quelqu'un de WC l'a signalé et que vous n'avez pas vérifié la validité de la réclamation auparavant?

Je poste une annonce, quand j'y pense, à des intervalles de 30/45/60 minutes et à l'occasion, ne fais même pas la promotion de nos concerts en WC. De plus, je n'envoie même pas de PM aux personnes figurant sur la liste de mes amis pour leur dire que nous faisons actuellement l'émission, ce qui pourrait également être interprété comme du spam.

C'est loin d'être du spam à mon avis, mais si vous considérez cela comme du SPAM, vous viderez les serveurs 3DX de toute personne / tout le monde qui essaie d'apporter du divertissement à 3DX.

Et Lisa, tu es entrée dans la pièce, ne sais pas ce que tu es venu voir, mais je suppose que toi et Gizmo avez le pouvoir de suspendre nos comptes. Espérons juste que mon VOEUX des nouveaux venus n'était pas la raison pour laquelle vous le considérez comme du spam. Quoi qu'il en soit, puisque vous étiez dans la pièce, un PM aurait été quelque chose de « approprié » à faire.

Quoi qu'il en soit,

Stella.

ban too 44hours ^^ wiggles familly ban too 

yes google translate is my best friend! yes we are also blocked without reason apart from spam .... septic I would say more out of jealousy of children because I am neither dj nor own room for my part I am just with them. however I wrote to Lisa who has still not answered me ^^ It would however be welcome to provide us with an explanation for this