3DXChat Community

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Lux lnterior said:

Says a notorius fake who continuously spams topics with bullshit about me just like you did today on Noir Desire's topic, and just like you did few months ago on Thamea's topic.

I wasn't present on forum for around 2 years, I haven't said a word to you for two years. So, what made you spam Thamea's topic with that crap about me out of nowhere?

Stop thinking about me Ex. Erase me from your memory. It's for you own good.

Continue you drama llama nonsense you do since 2014 and I will reappear again just like I reappeared few days ago after 2 years.

I gave my apologies to Noir. I respect to her. Not to you. Yes, you wasn`t here for less than a year. Don`t lie. You was here on your second character and was banned again for your lie lol And now you lie again? I didn`t create any drama llama in 2014, you lie on me again? You can`t stop, right? I am not about to deal with it. You made this mistake, touched my friends, you didn't give any apologies. You call me a maddest bitch to my friends being the same yourself. So now deal with it. And don`t be so nervous, you worth it x)

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

On 5/20/2020 at 3:38 PM, Lux lnterior said:

So basically you say that ppl use alts for building in world editor? hahahahahahaha

This dude is either totally oblivious or just a pro troller....or a known multiaccount alt hopper ;)

Yes many do this! A Building Alt where you can build nearly 30 Hours to finish your "Vision" 

-No interruptions, World Editor is like an "Puzzle" sometimes that needs to be solved! Brain Storming!

Let say that you build something and you need 10 Hours for it! (And this is not really much)

A day has 24 Hours on my Planet!

-7 sleeping (Hopefully)

-8 working (Must)

-5 my Life 

so ..4 Hours left then Ooo

You have Friends,GF,Wifey,Dancing Bestie when you are in 3DX !

so another 

! it is not working like this for me! 

An Building "Alt" is really a good Thing!

So if I would have every single day 1 hour to build ..this would mean 

weeekkksss to finish it !

ofc you can write this in your profile that you are Building something not been available all the time

for weeks lol !

I just want to say and make it clear that many have an "Building Alt" just to build no more no less! 

Silence

12 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

No dude. I was banned cause you reported like mad. This is who you are. Screenshotting, reporting, asking for ban..a walking malevolence.

What your friends I touched? Many of your friends are also my friends. You completely lost it, Ex. You don't even know how many of them told me long ago how emotionally unstable you are and how many dramas you caused.

Keep on dreaming your dream, buddy....

Btw..about calling you maddest bitch...lol

Nobody needs to tell to no one about your mental state cause that state is pretty obvious to anyone reading your ramblings and I couldn't call you a bitch..I always talked about you as a male.

No dude, you was reported for your lies on me. My friends ain`t your friends, they don`t really like you. It is you who create drama here. Such a drama queen. You called me a maddest bitch. Do you lie on me again? And you called me a pretty woman. Ain`t you? Ah, I deleted these pics from my diary , such a weird memories, so you feel like you can lie on me again. I am so sorry that you didn`t get me. You are not my type. I don`t like liars as you. Stay drools so, silly. ;)

12 minutes ago, Rodin said:

Yes many do this! A Building Alt where you can build nearly 30 Hours to finish your "Vision" 

-No interruptions, World Editor is like an "Puzzle" sometimes that needs to be solved! Brain Storming!

Let say that you build something and you need 10 Hours for it! (And this is not really much)

A day has 24 Hours on my Planet!

-7 sleeping (Hopefully)

-8 working (Must)

-5 my Life 

so ..4 Hours left then Ooo

You have Friends,GF,Wifey,Dancing Bestie when you are in 3DX !

so another 

! it is not working like this for me! 

An Building "Alt" is really a good Thing!

So if I would have every single day 1 hour to build ..this would mean 

weeekkksss to finish it !

ofc you can write this in your profile that you are Building something not been available all the time

for weeks lol !

I just want to say and make it clear that many have an "Building Alt" just to build no more no less! 

Silence

Many ppl have a building alt, but most people are not building at all. This what I was saying before.

17 minutes ago, Rodin said:

So basically you say that ppl use alts for building in world editor? hahahahahahaha

This dude is either totally oblivious or just a pro troller....or a known multiaccount alt hopper ;)

You have made it clear before

1 hour ago, Lux lnterior said:

Look man. Let me make thing clear once and for all.

I'm  gonna copy this form your diary:

One who first time said it will be great to having sex with you and always points on your ass, but after few days changes his opinion and says"Oh,you think I am about it? I have many chicks for sex, I just want to know you closer".    ~Sucker .

If this made you butthurt I'll explain myself to you. Yes, I was pointing at your ass and I sad it would be good if we banged...but that was before many ppl warned me that I'm gonna get trapped by a dude and this is the reason I changed my opinion.

All clear now?

You have to give me or to support these names of "many" who lied about me. I really don`t trust you because I know the way you do your shady things, manipulations and stuff. I will show to people all of your lie and how you spread rumors about many innocent people here. They are payers and they are equal between each other. You do all wrong.

40 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

You have to give me or to support these names of "many" who lied about me. I really don`t trust you because I know the way you do your shady things, manipulations and stuff. I will show to people all of your lie and how you spread rumors about many innocent people here. They are payers and they are equal between each other. You do all wrong.

EX.... ALL I WANT TO SAY IS KNOW THIS.... I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND AND ALWAYS WILL!!!!!!! NOTHING ANYONE SAYS CAN EVER CHANGE THAT MY FRIEND.

5233678625_3ce279c017.jpg

there is a saying that goes " sometimes its not everyone else, sometimes its you.  Loosely translated, if multiple people call you a shady fucker, chances are not all of them are douches and your just a shady fucker. 

no charge for my pearls of wisdom. 

1 minute ago, Lux lnterior said:

You know what's funny? It all started when I checked one unknown avatar standing every day behind my back. me.

You are paranoid, Lux. People said it to me time ago. Looks like it is true. You were checking everyone by pandora. I had and have my another character for world editor, i was at the Sin Club as many people do. It is a public and a general location in 3dxchat. By you logic, you can blame everyone in the Sin Club for standing behind your back lol What the planet are you from?

As i said before, I am not about to deal with douchebags and liars like you. As well as with ones who use alts in bad way. Hello Oneiros, ahah.

6 hours ago, panCDCA said:

EX.... ALL I WANT TO SAY IS KNOW THIS.... I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND AND ALWAYS WILL!!!!!!! NOTHING ANYONE SAYS CAN EVER CHANGE THAT MY FRIEND.

Thanks Pan. His words can't change anything in any case. Just keep reading ^_^

Why so much drama? Just ignore eachothers and go on with your lifes... 

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Ask him. He started it.

Ex, I don't know you or Lux, but you both seem like experienced people here. And this kind of answer feels childish. Then again, you can just ignore eachothers. 

1 hour ago, ClaraLust said:

Ex, I don't know you or Lux, but you both seem like experienced people here. And this kind of answer feels childish. Then again, you can just ignore eachothers. 

It is your own subjective look on things. You don`t know how it is happening and you get here with no knowledge about the subject which is more childish. Don`t teach me. If you don`t like things that happen in this thread, pass by.

Posted (edited)

Okay Ex, so just asking for two grown up adults to act their age is childish? Wow, you know how to make your point. Have fun over your garbage drama. 

Edited by ClaraLust

Just now, ClaraLust said:

Okay Ex, so just asking for two grown up adults to act their age is childish? Wow, you know how to make your point. Have fun over your garbage drama. ❤️

Oh, so rude. Yes, it is childish if you have no idea about the thread. Have fun over you garbage place. ❤️