3DXChat Community

Let`s talk.

☙𝔼𝕩❧

Agrees an ugly and despicable picture and really has no place here or anywhere.  However, there are those who would also find what we do here and in game ugly and despicable.  The libertarian in me says unfriend/ignore those that promote this sort of hate (or any), but be very wary of trying to censor.

2 minutes ago, JackPine said:

Agrees an ugly and despicable picture and really has no place here or anywhere.  However, there are those who would also find what we do here and in game ugly and despicable.  The libertarian in me says unfriend/ignore those that promote this sort of hate (or any), but be very wary of trying to censor.

If you read game rules they already censor.

3 minutes ago, JackPine said:

Democrat in me says: Just report a race discrimination.

it starts go into politics.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

2 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I didn`t disagree with you. That's a shame. I said about other jokes about white people which can spread hate.

Oh! Now I get it! 

You meant that Lux's comment were offensive towards white people? I misunderstood you at first then. In my opinion it was addressed not to white people in general, but to the ones playing BBC and going into extremes like that pic. 

Just now, Xizl said:

Oh! Now I get it! 

You meant that Lux's comment were offensive towards white people? I misunderstood you at first then. In my opinion it was addressed not to white people in general, but to the ones playing BBC and going into extremes like that pic. 

Yeah? Okay. 

4 minutes ago, JackPine said:

Yeah, I had a complicated feelings myself when I saw it.

Let's say... If I would know that they will get warning/small ban – I would report them.

But... I think it's a possibility that they will get permanent ban and I am not sure it would be right according to my own moral compass.

•  

2. Conditions for all game chats, forums and channels

You agree not to do any of the Following:

2.01. Excessive use of bad language.

2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse, threats, harassment or defamatory are prohibited. This category includes clear and masked language and Both / or links to websites Containing search language or images which:

- Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.
- Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people
Harassment takes many forms, and Is not Necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action.
The idea behind this is to prevent any player from consistently being uncomfortable on the forums.
2.03. Any bad comments and / or discussions based on race, nationality, religion, culture, sexual preferences, rape and underage sex are prohibited.
2.04. Spamming is prohibited messages in chats. This therefore includes excessive use of caps.
2.05. All types of exchange, or other options and transfer of accounts from one user to another are forbidden, in all game channels.
2.06. Giving out or discussing a user's personal information without their consent is prohibited.
2.07. Discussion on, or linking to illegal activities, seeking as illicit drugs, is prohibited.
2.08. Discussion on or linking to game cheats, game hacks, Trojan horses, or malicious programs is prohibited. If you suspect did a cheat or hack exists, Provide the Necessary Information to Technical Support.
2.09. All types of advertising messages are prohibited in the chats.

Just now, Nektar said:

@XizlI would just ignore a person with that in their gallery. Or if they started pestering me, block. I wouldn't blame you if you reported the person though. It's pretty gross

Yes, if and when I see them I would ignore them.

1 minute ago, Xizl said:

Yeah, I had a complicated feelings myself when I saw it.

Let's say... If I would know that they will get warning/small ban – I would report them.

But... I think it's a possibility that they will get permanent ban and I am not sure it would be right according to my own moral compass.

I don`t have time to find, but I saw somewhere about 3/7/30/permanent bans. I don`t think they will fly to perm ban.

1 minute ago, SusanLouisa said:
  •  

2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse, threats, harassment or defamatory are prohibited. This category includes clear and masked language and Both / or links to websites Containing search language or images which:

- Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.
- Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people
Harassment takes many forms, and Is not Necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action.
The idea behind this is to prevent any player from consistently being uncomfortable on the forums.
2.03. Any bad comments and / or discussions based on race, nationality, religion, culture, sexual preferences, rape and underage sex are prohibited.
2.04. Spamming is prohibited messages in chats. This therefore includes excessive use of caps.
2.05. All types of exchange, or other options and transfer of accounts from one user to another are forbidden, in all game channels.
2.06. Giving out or discussing a user's personal information without their consent is prohibited.
2.07. Discussion on, or linking to illegal activities, seeking as illicit drugs, is prohibited.
2.08. Discussion on or linking to game cheats, game hacks, Trojan horses, or malicious programs is prohibited. If you suspect did a cheat or hack exists, Provide the Necessary Information to Technical Support.

And there you go. It's their forum and it's their game. They can (and will) censor whatever they want. By joining either, you are automatically agreeing with their rules, like it or not.

2 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:
  •  

I am not lawyer, but I do play one on tv... :)

It would appear they are in violation of rule 2.03, if you ask me.  

2. Prohibitions, restrictions and conditions of use, for all game chats and channels.

You agree not to do any of the following while using the Game or any SexGameDevil game chat or channels.

2.01. Excessive profanity and inappropriate language is not welcome.
2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse or harassment are not tolerated on any level.
2.03. Derogatory comments based on race, nationality, religion, culture, underage sex, or underage sexual preference are prohibited.
2.04. Allusion of racial or national supremacy, as well as discriminative propaganda on any level is prohibited.
2.05. Spamming or posting nonsensical messages is prohibited in the chats. This also includes excessive use of caps.
2.06. Begging/Soliciting in any form is prohibited in all game chats and channels. Begging/Soliciting includes but is not limited to: requesting users to transfer real money to the virtual wallet, asking for additional credits, and requests to transfer game gold.
2.07. All types of ads for sale, exchange, or other options for the transfer of accounts from one user to another violate EULA and are prohibited in all game chats and channels.
2.08. Distribution of user's personal information without their consent is prohibited.
2.09. Slandering users or posting false information about users in all game chats and channels is prohibited.
2.10. Attempting to extort information from users, including information necessary for the use of their account is prohibited.
2.11. Discussion on, or linking to illegal activities, such as illicit drugs, is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to the linking of, or discussion on, websites dedicated to vulgar, racist, abusive, illegal, or any other content prohibited by the EULA, or linking to the resources that contain such advertisement or content.
2.12. Discussion on, or linking to unreleased content, cheats, hacks, Trojan horses, or malicious programs is prohibited. If you suspect that a cheat or hack exists or have any other problems or concerns on these topics, provide the necessary information to technical support.
2.13. Discussion on, advertising of, or linking to websites, in relation to the selling of gold, credits, promotional codes, leveling services, or game accounts is prohibited.
2.14. Death threats and other threats of violence in real life, directed either against individual users, game masters or administration of the project, are prohibited.
2.15. All types of advertising messages are prohibited in the chats and profiles. With the exception that 3DXCHAT related advertising such as platoon forming, company recruiting, clan recruiting is permitted with the following restrictions.
2.16. Mentioning and discussing of other games is permitted, but it should be discontinued if the character of the discussion turns into at a direct promotion of another gaming project.
2.17. Discussion of social, religious, political, illegal or other controversial topics that may create offense is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to negative portrayal of religious and political figures is prohibited.
2.18. Discussion of decisions or sanctions made by Game Masters or Administration in all game chats and channels is prohibited.
2.19. Any kind of provocations for other players to violate the EULA as well as additions to it is strictly prohibited.
2.20. Any statements or other actions that violate any applicable laws or regulations are strictly prohibited and will be strongly suppressed.
2.21. Any attempt to create nicknames, groups, or organized communities of players associated in any fashion with organizations which violate any applicable laws or regulations is prohibited. This includes but not limited to, direct or indirect references to Nazi symbols, abbreviations and well known leaders.
2.22. The use of copyrighted, trademarked, patented, classified, or restricted material or information and the violation of any rights of any party, including rights of privacy or publicity is prohibited.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

1 minute ago, JackPine said:

I am not lawyer, but I do play one on tv... :)

It would appear they are in violation of rule 2.03, if you ask me.  

Except they're not. Like I've said before, and if that's what your comment is about, there's exceptions to free speech.

3 minutes ago, Charlie Masterson said:

Except they're not. Like I've said before, and if that's what your comment is about, there's exceptions to free speech.

My initial comment was in regards to the broader world outside 3dx.  However, we accepted terms and conditions that Susan shared that we agree to play by their rules.  It would have to be between them and those who feel their unpalatable views could stay.

3 minutes ago, JackPine said:

My initial comment was in regards to the broader world outside 3dx.  However, we accepted terms and conditions that Susan shared that we agree to play by their rules.  It would have to be between them and those who feel their unpalatable views could stay.

Dude, I know, I read it wrong, I was just about to edit my previous post. My bad. Also, rule 2.04 (in-game rules) is being broken as well.

Edited by Charlie Masterson

4 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

This is why it is important for all players to read rules of the game and forum. 

Agreed.  Although reading through these again, I see nothing that disagrees with how I interact here or in the world.  If you treat others as you want to be treated, it keeps you pretty safe. :)

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

Oh! Now I get it! 

It was exactly what I ment, but Ex had an exteremly subjective view on reality and sometimes that kind of view makes you see things that didn't happen, so  I've been labaled as a hater (a white man who hates white people???).