• Please log in to reply
699 replies to this topic

#641 Lennix

Lennix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 09:35 PM

What do you think you are doing when you speak English in local chat?  Is that fair to everyone who doesn't speak English? And don't give me that "English is common language" baloney, because it isn't. 

People are entitled to speak any language they want in local chat. Period! End of story.

Bro, you wrote this virtue signal post in ENGLISH. stfu.

• Nikki and Castiel like this

#642 ExHaran

ExHaran

ℒα ᛖαᶆᶆα ᗫį ℬℴŕȡℯℓℓί

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,885 posts
  • LocationTop secret

Posted 11 October 2018 - 10:39 PM

Bro, you wrote this virtue signal post in ENGLISH. stfu.

very interesting statement of fact. What the point? 

what is the stfu ?

#643 Sage Stoner

Sage Stoner

Scallywag and Rapscallion Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
  • LocationTokyo Japan

Posted 11 October 2018 - 11:30 PM

very interesting statement of fact. What the point? 

what is the stfu ?

It supposedly means "shut the fuck up," but what it actually means is "I don't like what you are saying but I don't have a good argument against what you say, so I will just make some noise and go away."  I know because I use it all the time. :P

• ExHaran, xMaceyx, Castiel and 1 other like this

#644 ExHaran

ExHaran

ℒα ᛖαᶆᶆα ᗫį ℬℴŕȡℯℓℓί

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,885 posts
  • LocationTop secret

Posted 11 October 2018 - 11:43 PM

It supposedly means "shut the fuck up," but what it actually means is "I don't like what you are saying but I don't have a good argument against what you say, so I will just make some noise and go away."  I know because I use it all the time. :P

lol I didn`t notice you use it all the time.

#645 Sage Stoner

Sage Stoner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
  • LocationTokyo Japan

Posted 12 October 2018 - 12:30 AM

Yeah, I can be a real butt when I want to be. lol

• KorbinDallas likes this

#646 Lennix

Lennix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 02:13 AM

Ok since you're clearly too stupid to figure it out for yourself. This entire virtue signalling chorus you are putting on about language use has been performed using... English. Showing that you know full-well that it's the language which will reach the most people, and proving your comment about "don't give me that shit about English being the most common language" was just bullshit you were spewing to seem outraged about something, and therefore "noble". 

Now, I get it, you're a white knight SJW type, and therefore have compromised your dignity and manhood so that people will think you "deep" and "concerned" enough to throw you a sympathy fuck one day (maybe). And knowing this about you is the only reason I'm not going to truly rip into you for your other stupid comments in this thread.

Now, if we''re all done with the histrionics... When, will there be an ETA for this fucking Patch? 

• Nikki and Castiel like this

#647 Jules

Jules

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 13 October 2018 - 03:39 AM

and i thought my question was harmless. At least 3DX is the same like other "social games" in that point.

#648 Sage Stoner

Sage Stoner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
  • LocationTokyo Japan

Posted 13 October 2018 - 06:00 AM

This entire virtue signalling chorus you are putting on about language use has been performed using... English. Showing that you know full-well that it's the language which will reach the most people, and proving your comment about "don't give me that shit about English being the most common language" was just bullshit you were spewing to seem outraged about something, and therefore "noble". 

Hahaha, No, asshole. I am writing this in English because English is my native language as well as the one in which I am best able to express myself. Which is my entire point: Every player who pays their own subscription is entitled to play the game the way they want, and that includes chatting in local or world chat in the language they feel most comfortable in. 

And as far as you ripping into me for anything goes, take your best shot, wuss. 

• ExHaran and Caren like this

#649 GottaGo

GottaGo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 09:11 AM

Since this topic seems to be about anything but updates can we fight to determine which is the best between pizza and burgers ? :P

#650 Garance

Garance

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 09:53 AM

Definetly pizzas.

If you think it's burgers you don't deserve any respect from anyone just because it's my own opinion and my opinion is better than yours blablabla :P

• GottaGo likes this

#651 VeronicaLee

VeronicaLee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 13 October 2018 - 10:52 AM

Any chance of seeing this update  actually arrive before  Christmas...................2023 ?

and I vote hamburgers

#652 GottaGo

GottaGo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 03:10 PM

Definetly pizzas.

If you think it's burgers you don't deserve any respect from anyone just because it's my own opinion and my opinion is better than yours blablabla :P

I would let you know that i have several burgers eaters in my family and it offense me deeply that you think pizza are better.

Since i'm offended i think Gizmo should ban all pizza eaters from the forum as they are worthless people and there should be a law against all theses crazy pizza eaters.

• Garance and Kylegamer like this

#653 Michaello

Michaello

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 October 2018 - 05:24 PM

Gosh Devs…

I finally wanted to test the new Client and Server... What you created is a free Play Version of the game.

It reminded me a bit of the good old times - not that bad  B)

But this is everthing but a test Server. You Need to make sure, that your Testplayers Play or at least played the game before.

You can even see it by the Questions in this Forum. Or you just wanted a Server where People can test if they subscribe  ;)

#654 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 13 October 2018 - 07:49 PM

whats the big fuss just speak the language u know n ppl that speaks same will find u 

that simple 

#655 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 13 October 2018 - 07:56 PM

one of the best things this game has n has lots of awesome stuff its the clear UI has n u dont have to be english teacher to play it. very simple ui that no other game has also the best graphics n textures 

all in game stuff are free meaning u dont have to buy stuff build ur avi n ofc u have ur free world to build whatever you like  as big as you like and u open whenever you like :)

people think its only a sex game but its whatever you want depending where you hang out surely lots of sex room for ppls pleasure but lots of parties n events to meet know n chat with ppl 

The best beach u will find in any game to chill n relax or do more 

So yes i would definetly give it a try n ofc i would try fast to learn build stuff so you have ur own awesome place do your parties n invite ppl or have it open for all 

#656 Lennix

Lennix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 08:01 PM

Hahaha, No, asshole. I am writing this in English because English is my native language as well as the one in which I am best able to express myself. Which is my entire point: Every player who pays their own subscription is entitled to play the game the way they want, and that includes chatting in local or world chat in the language they feel most comfortable in. 

And as far as you ripping into me for anything goes, take your best shot, wuss. 

r/whoosh

Everyone on these forums is speaking English. English is the most common language. I know, I know, your man bun tightens at the idea and your baby carrot cock tenses with anticipation that a hate crime is going on when something like this occurs. But don't worry little guy, you can stop crying now. And stop multi-logging accounts on a forum, it's tragic lol.

• Nikki likes this

#657 Garance

Garance

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 10:24 PM

I would let you know that i have several burgers eaters in my family and it offense me deeply that you think pizza are better.

Since i'm offended i think Gizmo should ban all pizza eaters from the forum as they are worthless people and there should be a law against all theses crazy pizza eaters.

LMAO

90% of the burgers eaters in 3DX are actually fake. We all know they're pizza eaters pretending they love burgers just to eat with real burgers eaters. So funny.

And before you use your alts to attack me be aware I have screenshots that prove you're a pizza eaters, so stay in your mama's pizzeria and stop your little game right now !

:ph34r:

• GottaGo likes this

#658 Sage Stoner

Sage Stoner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
  • LocationTokyo Japan

Posted 13 October 2018 - 10:41 PM

And stop multi-logging accounts on a forum, it's tragic lol.

I used to have a second forum account under the name Clarity, but it was deleted a long time ago. This is the only account I use.

So, the comment above, like most of what you have to say, is factually incorrect. Or, to put it another way, you just plain don't know what you are talking about. Feel free to have the last word.

#659 Lennix

Lennix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 11:48 PM

you just plain don't know what you are talking about.

But I'm talking about it in English, as is everyone else here, Mr "English isn't the most common language". lol

Case Closed. I'm through with this kid!

#660 Sage Stoner

Sage Stoner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
  • LocationTokyo Japan

Posted 14 October 2018 - 12:59 AM

But I'm talking about it in English, as is everyone else here, Mr "English isn't the most common language". lol

If you still think that the point I was making was that "English isn't the most common language," then you seriously need remedial reading lessons. So let me state it more plainly, so that even you can understand it.

The fact that English is the most prevalent language on the Internet and is used as a common language, both here on the Forum and in the game itself, is not sufficient justification for demanding that people who are not native speakers of English always use English in local and world chat. 

*Revised to clarify what I meant by "other people"

Edited by Sage Stoner, 14 October 2018 - 01:03 AM.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 1 anonymous users