#41 Gally

Gally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationFrance, Paris

Posted 24 March 2016 - 06:09 PM

Interesting question... in 3dxchat, since you can see naked people everywhere, I think I'm no more surprised to see dicks in profil, but I remember that the very first time I was really... "surprised" :) :)

Besides, it's often an interesting information about the person behind the avatar (mentality, in game expectation, etc...)
  • Rochi, JessicaX and MissPlaced like this

#42 Sara91

Sara91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 02:21 PM

To me, a picture of a dick by itself doesn't exactly get me all turned on. I would much rather see a face, nice shoulders and a bare chest. There is so much about a man I look at and decide how attractive he is and how turned on I am, including how he talks to me. Honestly his dick is the last thing I think of, and usually when the clothes come off, if at all.
  • MissPlaced likes this

#43 MissPlaced

MissPlaced

Fun-loving Stripper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,845 posts
  • Location❤...in Moon's arms...❤

Posted 26 March 2016 - 03:01 PM

Dick pics don't bother me. I'm more interested in how a guy speaks to me and treats me. It's not like his dick (assuming it is his in the picture :P ) is the one I'll be playing with ;) .

• MissPlaced likes this

#44 Nadinekleinemaus

Nadinekleinemaus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in bavarian forest

Posted 04 April 2016 - 03:40 PM

Turns totaly off me,thinks better look for female players^^

#45 LISHY

LISHY

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationLOST

Posted 06 April 2016 - 11:36 PM

I think its funny. Yes some did shock me when i first came to 3dx, but I understand a mans penis is his pride n joy if he wants to show it cool. I myself dont need a visual of his bits. I am more inclined to be interested if he makes me laugh, has an interesting profile or just shows himself to be polite and kind. 

• JessicaX, Nellie and Ausjace like this

#46 ChiK73

ChiK73

Public Nuisance #1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,999 posts
  • Locationhere, there, everywhere, anywhere

Posted 08 April 2016 - 12:16 AM

Oh, dear, well now, one of my long time friends here just put a dick pic on his in game profile last night, and was so insistent I look at it. It shocked me that he , of all people would do that, but still, it wasn't necessary. It didn't improve my opinion of him, to some degree maybe even lessened it. He told me it was to prove he had the right equipment to satisfy me, for however that would work over the internet. I didn't mind it, but I would have rather he hadn't asked me to.

• JessicaX likes this

#47 Lucifera

Lucifera

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSomewhere around the world

Posted 15 April 2016 - 08:13 PM

Most of the males i get to know in chats (different sites) are quite eager to share what they look in real (either way, regular photos, some just dick pics). I usually decline this offers unless is a person i have a more strong friendship, then it kinda gives it a meaning.

Random dick pics hmm no. For me is the same as if you get a message saying "Im horny. Wanna fuck?" 

Make it more interesting guys. Instead of the good ole dick pic get creative n.n and i think that will catch more attention. 

#48 CathyDeeFox

CathyDeeFox

✪Bᴜᴛᴛ Gɪʀʟ✪

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 16 April 2016 - 01:55 AM

Why are we beating this dead horse?

#49 SweetHeather

SweetHeather

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 04:26 PM

If you were to believe every monster cock and beautiful hot female picture is actually the real person controlling that avi, then many of us would think we had died and gone to heaven. I am not saying they are all fake, but you will find a  majority are.

Whenever I'm approached by an individual who has pictures of dicks in their profile, I sit and think to myself first before passing any kind of judgement, because in all honesty, in the type of game I'm playing, should there be any passing of judgement at all?

If the pictures are real, if the dick is attached to the actual individual playing in game, I have to compliment their courage. It takes an INCREDIBLE amount of balls, pun intended, to put yourself out there so exposed, and I respect that. It's sexy as hell too, because if I need any kind of visual reference to what's inside of me while we cybersex together, thank you for the image, honey. Stories are nice don't get me wrong, but it's nice to have something to look at while we imagine.

Now, if the image is clearly fake, I can't laugh or giggle at it, much less call them out on it. It's their imagination at play and nothing more. Why should I be a bitch and make them feel bad? Maybe they want to imagine being a big black cock. Maybe they want to post pictures of themselves online, but are extremely afraid to because of the "little girl ridicule social circles" that exist in game? Maybe they feel a certain way, and have found a picture online that expresses how sexy they feel?

Could not the same, everything mentioned above, be applied to us women when we post pictures, too? Food for thought.

I added both of these comments together and will comment in general. Most people fake their pictures not simply for roleplay or to amuse themselves in a thought they have a fit body, larger cock (males) or a sexier frame, larger breasts (females) (also not a all inclusive list, just some random perfection on some parts). In all events people do this because they feel their life is lacking, that there isn't that excitement of being a better them present, a more desirable them. Now one might say then that's roleplay. Not in this sense. Its moreover in this sense a mental block that we can not see ourselves as beautiful the way it is. That we are perfect. That there is something 'wrong' with us, when there isn't anything wrong. It isn't so must to feel sexy as one might think. Rather there is a failed connectivity between who we are and how we are. So we must cover ourselves in a shroud, to falsify that connection. Now why isn't that roleplay? Roleplay is when we know what is and what isn't and still delve into aspects we may not often or at all engage, and we do so willingly. On the other hand a mind that can not rationalize and come to terms with who they are. They take on perspectives that contort their thinking in a detrimental way, and its far from freely. This happens in large to those online over roleplay. For many reasons which can not all be expressed here, ie loneliness being one. Instead of taking on a roleplay freely to entertain the mind, a grim outlook may be interjected in place. Some might say how do you get that from nude pictures, or sexual deviations? Read up on it and tell me I am wrong. There's years of these reports and studies from various people from therapists, doctors etc. Take your pick and read, do not simply take what I say as value.

So really, and as an example, is the man showing a fake cock to excite a woman, maybe to live out some fantasy? Or is it merely to condemn themselves openly for not being as perfect as the picture displays, and to possibly find a sense of acceptance, a derailment from their loneliness? Studies show not just for men but also women that the latter statement is more true than the former. So it does always make me wonder if they are being of their own fantasy or a prisoner of their own mind.

• ChiK73 likes this

#50 LISHY

LISHY

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationLOST

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:34 PM

https://www.facebook...53425616262997/

had to share lol

• Nellie likes this

#51 Lumi

Lumi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 22 June 2016 - 06:35 AM

Relevant:lol:

#52 Angelyn

Angelyn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 03:08 PM

They do nothing for me, and i'm sure most others feel the same way. I get hooked into conversations with people that are polite and intelligent. If they have a sense of humor its all the better. That's really all I require from a stranger.

#53 vanessadoll

vanessadoll

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 03:03 PM

This discussion came up in World chat today. 

I think they are rather ... well ... yuck. But some others may enjoy seeing them.

What's your opinion?

• Neskha likes this

#54 Neskha

Neskha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 03:09 PM

I'm not a fan of dick/pussys pictures but is a sex game, so... i think is a yes for me, even if is not my thing.

• chaostika and KYUSS like this

#55 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,304 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 26 December 2016 - 04:13 PM

well lets be honest. half of them dont even belong to them so then it becomes a matter of do you  think vag and dick pics are art. if you do, yes and if not, no

• chaostika, KYUSS and Nicci like this

#56 Guest_Shepard_*

Guest_Shepard_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2016 - 04:46 PM

A clear NO from me.

#57 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts
  • Location</Milkyway|Earth>

Posted 26 December 2016 - 05:11 PM

well lets be honest. half of them dont even belong to them so then it becomes a matter of do you  think vag and dick pics are art. if you do, yes and if not, no

Yap bro, well lets be honest 2.0: in a game and "game" like this one we're all playing in, honstely? what would you or one expect to see and meet sporadicly inhere hehehee but joking seriously: What the heck, who should really care or evn also get offend ofm?!?!

ice_cube_wtf.gif

4yww4o1vu79y.jpg?id=73205886

However n anyway...this game was inventeted, intendend n programmed as a vr-chatsexgame in the 1st place n case and how evryone plays it, or what "3dx makes it" for her/himself... in this game and well, id think n say: thers freakn, awesome nuff place n space for all of us here in this world or on this server and as long, as evryone respects and excepts the way evryone else "playes" his/her game and literally threats ervyone the fukn same way, that they their themselves, wish and want to be treated ... in fukn the same way ... aehm yes, opsi - back 2 topic and to the end of the fukzombies , lol, sry, 'the DickpiGs', aehm, *shortly laughs* i mean 'DicpiCs: They dont bother me @ all inhere ... and ofc also chat with them guyz, lol ...
... but: I, *caughs*, always, just only keep some parts the 2 pics below in my mind or, in the back of my|our head in while chattn^^ 

B)

fb724658759fbade120b38e10f1f7cee.jpg

890eb3471a5dbd4a03be5421441a0836.jpg

#58 violetvv

violetvv

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the US

Posted 26 December 2016 - 05:29 PM

Should've put up a poll!  lol  (get it?  I'm so lame!)

Because of the nature of the game I really can't think of a good argument against these pictures.

I would say that depending on the room--or mood--these pictures can be very arousing, immersion and all that.  In other rooms they might seem rude.

As far as whether those using these pictures are being truthful, I really don't mind, not in this fantasy game.  

So bottom line, I have zero problems with the pics, or male genitalia in general!  Not in the least!  If your sexual preference involves it in some way, you'll find yourself doing more than just facing it down, up close ;)

Though my only advise would be to not make them your profile picture!

• chaostika, KYUSS and Mulan like this

#59 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts
  • Location</Milkyway|Earth>

Posted 26 December 2016 - 05:38 PM

Should've put up a poll!  lol

lol, ur mad violet hahaaa isnt life already short enough^^

angelina-jolie-black-and-white-gif-perfe

giphy.gif

• Neskha likes this

#60 vanessadoll

vanessadoll

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 05:41 PM

Before this goes any farther, I am in no way saying I think dick pics should be removed from 3DX. Some seem to be steering the conversation in that direction and I am not really sure why.

I was just curious about people's thoughts about them and if they like them or not.

• chaostika and KYUSS like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gallery, profile, idiocy, dickpics, dick, pictures

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users