#961 Twiggy

Twiggy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 09 May 2019 - 09:38 PM

Thanks alivia to have us know this, but , to me, these screens just mean that devs are working in some Female/Shemale poses, so nothing for me.

Leeloo, I can't be 100% sure, but I do believe there is a really good chance that what they have shown is work they have done on the pose editor.

There is a tool available in the Unity assets store I think they could be using that is a pose/animation editor.

If they are, that tool itself has a lot of really good features, and with what they have shown there they have made it even better, like to suite sex poses and make them easy to create.

It will very likely be able to be used by all of us to create poses for what ever gender we want.

If you look in the Pose editor thread you will see what I am talking about.

• shadoworld56 and Suzanne like this

#962 Leeloo

Leeloo

Supreme One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in solar system

Posted 10 May 2019 - 04:08 PM

New poses was yet anounced this way in the past. So, maybe (even probably) the fact that there is the tools to move the poses on the screens can be due to the fact these screens are made from the devs version of the game.

And anyway, from the start i think the add of a pose editor is a bad idea :)

#963 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,135 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 11 May 2019 - 12:17 AM

Thanks alivia to have us know this, but , to me, these screens just mean that devs are working in some Female/Shemale poses, so nothing for me.

usually devs work in neutral and then they apply male n female this is only the animation no need for it to show male or female 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Question

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users