3DXChat Community

Tamsin's New Diary

TamsinUK

I think RobT would have more success with women if he did not call them bitches.

I have caught up a bit on posts and think it is important to make quote of every post you reply to. It is important to make screen grab of the result post. I think the bullies will try to change their offensive posts to make people who challenge bad and get them banned.

I think that is part of how the bullies get away with breaking the rules.

I think RobT would have more success with women if he did not call them bitches.

I have caught up a bit on posts and think it is important to make quote of every post you reply to. It is important to make screen grab of the result post. I think the bullies will try to change their offensive posts to make people who challenge bad and get them banned.

Way ahead of you, so if needed can be shown directly to Gizmo with one nice collection link.  Thanks for that, reporting it.

I think you try too hard. You make report of posts that do not break rules. You make posts of memes saying violence against women is good, then delete meme later. The meme breaks rules my posts do not.

You have no idea what posts I have or have not been reporting saying otherwise is assumption.  I've never edited a post, I've added to my posts and even show that I've edited it.  I'd ask you to show proof of my memes that promoted violence against women that I've deleted because you'll never find one, I'm against violence to women and there is a huge difference between consenting adults in my post about the spanking.  If you look where that picture comes from there are much more posts like it that represent the consent by adults not the promotion of violence.  There is nothing in my post that breaks the rules but go ahead and think it.  Thanks for that, reporting it.

I refer to ones you say you report. I think you reported a blank post.

You removed meme from bottom of post Dave quoted from, I think.

My post breaks no rules so why do you say you report. Do you also report posts that your friend made promoting violence against women? I think not, those posts do break rules. Yours does too. Your reports are an attempt to intimidate and bully, I think. I too can make report.

Before I go to bed I say that this bullying and intimidation of people RobT does not like must stop. It destroys game, it destroys forum. The game and forum are meant to be fun, bullying and intimidation are not fun, people will not want to pay any more.

I refer to ones you say you report. I think you reported a blank post.

You removed meme from bottom of post Dave quoted from, I think.

My post breaks no rules so why do you say you report. Do you also report posts that your friend made promoting violence against women? I think not, those posts do break rules. Yours does too. Your reports are an attempt to intimidate and bully, I think. I too can make report.

Before I go to bed I say that this bullying and intimidation of people RobT does not like must stop. It destroys game, it destroys forum. The game and forum are meant to be fun, bullying and intimidation are not fun, people will not want to pay any more.

Actually no I haven't.  I can pull the screenshot to prove it.  You have no idea what I have or have not reported so please don't assume you know what I've reported.

"I've never edited a post, I've added to my posts and even show that I've edited it." - in English this is "I have edited posts".

I was saying that I've not edited a post to remove anything, I've only added to it and shown that I have.  Big difference since I'm being told that I have removed something from a post when I hadn't.  So twist it how you like but that is exactly it.  Far too many posts have been edited from what it was, now I quote and screenshot them.

This is what I actually say, RobT. You make edit of quote. It is you who behaves like twat, no?

poking-just-isnt-working-for-me-lately-w

So strange Mar_Mohan did not say that she reported this. By allowing messages like this to go unannounced as being reported, when she makes a declaration out of someone mentioning cereal as being reported, it really says everything we need to know, and already knew about her. There is no sense or purpose to anything she is doing besides being a shit for brains troll, standing at the side of a mentally deranged and ignorant low-life bigot, who advocates violence against women. Thanks for that, you reported to all of us who you really are Mar_Mohan.

trolls-out7yk0g.jpg

You're very wrong.

This is what I actually say, RobT. You make edit of quote. It is you who behaves like twat, no?

I make this post also

vLladoL.jpg

I forgot that the world rotates around you

So strange Mar_Mohan did not say that she reported this. By allowing messages like this to go unannounced as being reported, when she makes a declaration out of someone mentioning cereal as being reported, it really says everything we need to know, and already knew about her. There is no sense or purpose to anything she is doing besides being a shit for brains troll, standing at the side of a mentally deranged and ignorant low-life bigot, who advocates violence against women. Thanks for that, you reported to all of us who you really are Mar_Mohan.

Actually you have no idea what I have or have not reported so assuming is exactly what you're doing.  Not to mention I've put the entire threads in an email to Gizmo, so the entire thing will get looked at.  Yet here you are making personal attacks on users as well as others and think you're good with that.  Doesn't work like that. So no, you really don't know who the fuck I am or what I do.