3DXChat Community

Tamsin's New Diary

TamsinUK

You'd better leave Mar alone... or

Or ... she will type some really nasty words at you ... on her keyboard ... and then you will have to read them, and um, yeah ... so stop it. And in case you forgot ...

http://3dxforum.com/...ommunity-rules/

2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse, threats, harassment or defamatory are prohibited. This category includes clear and masked language and Both / or links to websites Containing search language or images which:

- Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.

- Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people

Harassment takes many forms, and Is not Necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action.

The idea behind this is to prevent any player from consistently being uncomfortable on the forums.

3OOwAz7.gif

Or I will take care of you...

w1T54VM.gif

http://3dxforum.com/...ommunity-rules/

2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse, threats, harassment or defamatory are prohibited. This category includes clear and masked language and Both / or links to websites Containing search language or images which:

- Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.

- Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people

Harassment takes many forms, and Is not Necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action.

The idea behind this is to prevent any player from consistently being uncomfortable on the forums.

3OOwAz7.gif

Some of the images are from a demonstration against Donald Trump's attitude to women, which seems to coincide with RobT's. They were posted to try and make fun of people who demonstrate their views in the way they see fit. Much better, in my opinion, that than posting memes which promote the abuse of women. Once again it's about trying to make women feel diminished, what's worse is that Mar_Mohan posted them knowing full well what she was doing.

Real men do not abuse women, real women do not support them. MAke of that what you will, you only make yourselves look foolish. Someone will always find the context of any images you post so I'd advise you to think a bit more carefully when you select images.

Have you reported the memes RobT posted? I think not. People who support abusers are as bad as abusers themselves. If you're not taking sides and reporting all offensive posts, then that's fine. I don't think my calling out the abuser is worse than the abuse he keeps posting.

I do agree that this is getting to a point where a line has to be drawn. I think I've made my point. RobT has said he's leaving. If that's the case then I'm satisfied my objectives have been met. Personally I don't think he is actually leaving and will reappear in due course as another character and then start his abuse all over again. He has far too much invested in being the top troll, and he hates women too much to let it go.

Some of the images are from a demonstration against Donald Trump's attitude to women, which seems to coincide with RobT's. They were posted to try and make fun of people who demonstrate their views in the way they see fit. Much better, in my opinion, that than posting memes which promote the abuse of women. Once again it's about trying to make women feel diminished, what's worse is that Mar_Mohan posted them knowing full well what she was doing.

Real men do not abuse women, real women do not support them. MAke of that what you will, you only make yourselves look foolish. Someone will always find the context of any images you post so I'd advise you to think a bit more carefully when you select images.

How about instead of pointing the finger which I'm going to be blunt. I know you're Ciera, LorraineM, TamsinUK, Perimede, Bridget_Cleary and others that you have used and some you'll be using, do you want to know how I know because here's the thing when a friend(s) doesn't agree with something they either speak up or say nothing, your friends spoke up all because you attacked my rape for almost 8 days not to mention that AHT on here had stated it against you as the ony person called C by AHT was Ciera, when pointed out there was no response..  Now you sit here and state that real women this and real women that, well I'm a real woman, you think because I'm friends with someone that I support what they say and/or do, guess what that's not the case.  I don't need to make post after fucking post to tell them what I think, I tell them in PM and that's it.  While you're assuming things, go back through all of the posts of the memes and see if my ass had liked them as that shows support.  If you knew anything about the march and what was going on, you'd know it's about more than just about Donald Trump which if you didn't know, was proven to be utter bullshit but the protests were just from that march but others as well including those for and against abortions.  There were also marches done in the UK at that time as well.

Have you reported the memes RobT posted? I think not. People who support abusers are as bad as abusers themselves. If you're not taking sides and reporting all offensive posts, then that's fine. I don't think my calling out the abuser is worse than the abuse he keeps posting.

I do agree that this is getting to a point where a line has to be drawn. I think I've made my point. RobT has said he's leaving. If that's the case then I'm satisfied my objectives have been met. Personally I don't think he is actually leaving and will reappear in due course as another character and then start his abuse all over again. He has far too much invested in being the top troll, and he hates women too much to let it go.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8362-robbie-jj-“friends”-mental-hospital-now-accepting-new-patients/?p=327711

Yet that's acceptable, right?  No, it's not but you think that should be said to a woman as each time I've pointed it out, you haven't said one thing about it.

I will say this, there are a few on here who have owned up to what they have done while others continue to do things and think they've done nothing wrong.  When the Devs do what they need to, I'll be one of the ones that know I admitted any of my faults and accept actions if any taken against me.  I won't feel that I'm entitled to be on here because this is not my forum as we are all just members and the only ones that have a right are the Devs.

You really are a total dipstick. You just can’t accept that there’s more than one person isn’t too keen on the lies and crap you spread around. You were reminded the other day that once Tamsin posted when Ciera was high over Europe. Just the other day Tamsin posted at a time when I was involved in a mega work thing with my husband, my boss, my bosses wife, work colleagues and their partners. Not exactly a lot of time to post here. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

The lies you spread about me kinda casts doubt on all the other people you think I am.

I don’t give a fuck what you say. Between you and the rest of the Knobheads you’ve ruined 3dxChat. Who wants to hang round and be attacked on the forum and attacked in game. I paid the same money as you but you had to chase me out, wasting several months sub. Proud of yourselves?

You really are a total dipstick. You just can’t accept that there’s more than one person isn’t too keen on the lies and crap you spread around. You were reminded the other day that once Tamsin posted when Ciera was high over Europe. Just the other day Tamsin posted at a time when I was involved in a mega work thing with my husband, my boss, my bosses wife, work colleagues and their partners. Not exactly a lot of time to post here. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

The lies you spread about me kinda casts doubt on all the other people you think I am.

I don’t give a fuck what you say. Between you and the rest of the Knobheads you’ve ruined 3dxChat. Who wants to hang round and be attacked on the forum and attacked in game. I paid the same money as you but you had to chase me out, wasting several months sub. Proud of yourselves?

No lies, your own friends have sold you out.  Even AHT did on two threads with posts they did calling you C which only was ever said to Ciera.  You see I don't need to lie as I have nothing to hide, I've always been and will be honest about who I am.  You said the same thing to me on Ciera as well about the pipe and smoke it.  I can't help that you made some of your friends sick when you attacked my rape for days on end.  As I said before, sometimes people speak up and sometimes they don't.

I'm barely on the game and it's actually people like you, JimmyJuice and a few others that really make the game dreadful to be on because of the lies told.  You see I don't attack anyone in game as I actually help people.  I don't even know you in game so don't put that shit on me about you leaving the game.  Get this, I don't care to know you in game either.  Such a shocker I know.  I build on there and help others who have questions, I pop in a friends' room here and there.  If you're having a bad experience in game, look at yourself and think about what it is you're doing and reflect on that.

It was you and your cruddy friends drove me out of the game. Yes, one of them made sure I saw what you were saying about me in WC. Wherever I went one of your little sweeties accosted me, pm’d me with insults. What was worse is that it was a co-ordinated attack which you were a part of. So stop the fucking holier than thou shit and face up to what you were involved in.

I don’t think I was the first you lot did this to and I don’t suppose i’ll Be the last.

It was you and your cruddy friends drove me out of the game. Yes, one of them made sure I saw what you were saying about me in WC. Wherever I went one of your little sweeties accosted me, pm’d me with insults. What was worse is that it was a co-ordinated attack which you were a part of. So stop the fucking holier than thou shit and face up to what you were involved in.

I don’t think I was the first you lot did this to and I don’t suppose i’ll Be the last.

Me?  I've not mentioned you in WC and never will.  Why because I don't give a fuck about you after you attacked me for almost 8 days over my rape.  Do you think that people didn't see that and say how fucked up it was.  I never nor would I ever have someone go at you as you had done to me.  I'd never stoop that low.    I fuck men ones that are men in game and in real that I actually know who they are.  From what I was told you only screw women in game but I'm straight in real and in game.  I know lesbians in game as well and I'd never send them to screw with you or any of my male friends.  You might want to think about what you did and how it didn't sit well with others before you want to come at someone making accusations against them for something they didn't and would never do.  If I have a problem with you, I tell it directly to you on here or in game.  I was raised to say it directly to the person so they know what my exact words are.  I'll challenge you and ask you to provide proof of this since you're making such a claim.  Explain what I was supposed to have said about you.  Give the name or names of the people that were supposed to have done this to you if their my friends or were as I have my friends list, all who gifted me even though my gift list is clear.

Me?  I've not mentioned you in WC and never will.  Why because I don't give a fuck about you after you attacked me for almost 8 days over my rape.  Do you think that people didn't see that and say how fucked up it was.  I never nor would I ever have someone go at you as you had done to me.  I'd never stoop that low.    I fuck men ones that are men in game and in real that I actually know who they are.  From what I was told you only screw women in game but I'm straight in real and in game.  I know lesbians in game as well and I'd never send them to screw with you or any of my male friends.  You might want to think about what you did and how it didn't sit well with others before you want to come at someone making accusations against them for something they didn't and would never do.  If I have a problem with you, I tell it directly to you on here or in game.  I was raised to say it directly to the person so they know what my exact words are.  I'll challenge you and ask you to provide proof of this since you're making such a claim.  Explain what I was supposed to have said about you.  Give the name or names of the people that were supposed to have done this to you if their my friends or were as I have my friends list, all who gifted me even though my gift list is clear.

I didn’t read all of it the whine was getting to me but it sounds like this.

s1GOgIk.jpg

How about instead of pointing the finger which I'm going to be blunt. I know you're Ciera, LorraineM, TamsinUK, Perimede, Bridget_Cleary and others that you have used and some you'll be using, 

Perimede was Ciera yes, she even said so when she 1st created that account.

I don't know about LorraineM, but do know she was only around when none of the others were.

I know for sure TasminUK is not Ciera and as you have accused DetoxDave of being her I will say that I very strongly doubt that to.

I really can't say if Bridget_Cleary is Ciera or not but if it is she would be the only one who is.

Doesn't she have a right to be in here with one account, or do you feel because she was banned with Perimede she doesn't.

If so RobT should have been gone long ago with all the alt accounts he has had that have been banned.

anyone thats pregnant for 23 months doesnt matter. well that and the whole twat thing, cant forget about that

And yet again.

I guess that's all we can expect from someone whos level of intelligence can only produce schoolyard type slurs and the occasional I don't give shit what anyone thinks.

And yet again.

I guess that's all we can expect from someone whos level of intelligence can only produce schoolyard type slurs and the occasional I don't give shit what anyone thinks.

Whilst clearly caring so much they can’t stop responding. I’m not even sure they are aware enough to see themselves reflected.

Whilst clearly caring so much they can’t stop responding. I’m not even sure they are aware enough to see themselves reflected.

Yes that's half the problem, they can't see how much fools they are making of themselves.

I think they actually believe they are being smart, crazy isn't it.

I didn’t read all of it the whine was getting to me but it sounds like this.

s1GOgIk.jpg

Perimede was Ciera yes, she even said so when she 1st created that account.

I don't know about LorraineM, but do know she was only around when none of the others were.

I know for sure TasminUK is not Ciera and as you have accused DetoxDave of being her I will say that I very strongly doubt that to.

I really can't say if Bridget_Cleary is Ciera or not but if it is she would be the only one who is.

Doesn't she have a right to be in here with one account, or do you feel because she was banned with Perimede she doesn't.

If so RobT should have been gone long ago with all the alt accounts he has had that have been banned.

Yes that's half the problem, they can't see how much fools they are making of themselves.

I think they actually believe they are being smart, crazy isn't it.

I swear between the silly attempts at sarcasm and trying to make a point, failing at both.  Twiggy, with regards to your post, when your own friends turn their back on you and tell who you are and the accounts you have because of your own actions, now do you understand that why I said it because that's what happened.  As I said before if everyone got in trouble for breaking the rules you and Chloe would have been banned as well for what you did, but as you can see both of you are still here and yet again attacking others.  DarkFairy, if you had read what was written you would have found I was simply replying to something being said.

DarkFairy, if you had read what was written you would have found I was simply replying to something being said.

I thought you said you were too deep to analyse? Simply replying doesn’t seem deep, especially when you always say the same thing. Does someone else have to sign off on what you’re allowed to say and you stick to a sanctioned top ten?

I thought you said you were too deep to analyse? Simply replying doesn’t seem deep, especially when you always say the same thing. Does someone else have to sign off on what you’re allowed to say and you stick to a sanctioned top ten?

I haven't said the same thing, that's the point of reading a post.  I'm sorry if you don't but that's clearly not my problem.

I haven't said the same thing, that's the point of reading a post.  I'm sorry if you don't but that's clearly not my problem.

I’m happy to be corrected. What point did you make that you haven’t before, i’ll check.