3DXChat Community

Tamsin's New Diary

TamsinUK

You’ve been found out, three trolls, maybe only two, and a shed load of alts to troll a minority sex game and it’s forum. Does that seem like big time trolling? No way, lmao. They’re here because they’ve been kicked out of most places and can’t take the heat elsewhere.

What is really sad is that the big loser will be Gizmo who has money invested in this. Our investment only extends to when our sub expires, so if it gets that bad or the plug gets pulled then our loss is limited.

A quick edit to avoid a multiple post - so it is right to denigrate women? Ok that’s what you think, just don’t go thinking you’ll get on in rl with that attitude.

She has her nose buried way up in his butt, all she can smell is his poop, which by chance she also loves.

Yep you did. If only by implication. No need to pick up on your other point, really. You show yourself up for who, and what, you are.

Further edit - sorry for first edit. Rl intrusion.

If you really loved this poor little man, you would not be encouraging his manifestations of mental illness in a sex game forum, instead, you would be trying to help him remove himself from here and getting help, leading one to conclude that you are just as crazy as him.

You don’t see what’s happened do you? This includes the others as well as Xandi. When you, as in the tolls, trolled me, Twiggy, Tams and Chloe, you made a few mistakes which revealed pretty much, to my mind anyway ‘cos we’ve not really talked about it yet, who is who and whose alt is whose. Tamsin’s little bit of fun has drawn the trolls out which pretty much confirms who is who and what they’re up to.

I’d say the extreme reaction to her last major post says it all. That and the extreme reaction to her memes.

In short - trolls you’ve been had ....................... lmao

To discuss the issue of bullying and the claims of it.  There are people who will not mention a name but directly speak about a person and those that support the person lumping them as a group of people, which is a masked way of harassing the user(s). (See the rule posted below with the words in bold.)  There are a multitude of threads that this is being done on including this one. Here are a few examples of what I've dealt with my rape being slammed for days on end, being called a twat, called a child and/or was acting like one, that I veil insults and that I also go after a select group of people.  That being said, I've never insulted someone, harassed anyone or gone after a select group of people.  I reply to any and every one on the forum giving my opinion that can be based on my experience and/or my thoughts on what was written.  I reply when a reply is given and even clarify exactly what I am saying if it's misunderstood.

That being said, it was written that it was a mission to get a certain person(s) banned from the forum even to the point of making another account by someone to continue that by a group of people except a couple of which said it's not right to do, yet doing exactly what they're trying to get that person banned for by doing masked insults and harassment.

Report is a good feature but reporting every post a certain user or select group of users post is actually doing more harm than good because the Devs now have to sort through countless posts on threads instead of the ones that actually need to be looked at which mean the Devs may just skim over the reports, lock or remove a thread instead of reviewing the much needed report(s) that broke a rule and requires action.

Everyone on here is entitled to their opinion and give a reply on this forum even if we don't like their opinion of what is being given.  That is simply what a forum is about.

http://3dxforum.com/...ommunity-rules/

2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse, threats, harassment or defamatory are prohibited. This category includes clear and masked language and Both / or links to websites Containing search language or images which:

- Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.
- Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people
Harassment takes many forms, and Is not Necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action.

The idea behind this is to prevent any player from consistently being uncomfortable on the forums.

With every post the intention is clearer. Feel free to destroy my diary. People see what trolls or bullies do. People see they do it. They see who the trolls are also.

The trolls dance to a song they did not make. I will continue to pull their strings until I get bored.

With every post the intention is clearer. Feel free to destroy my diary. People see what trolls or bullies do. People see they do it. They see who the trolls are also.

The trolls dance to a song they did not make. I will continue to pull their strings until I get bored.

To discuss the issue of bullying and the claims of it.  There are people who will not mention a name but directly speak about a person and those that support the person lumping them as a group of people, which is a masked way of harassing the user(s). (See the rule posted below with the words in bold.)  There are a multitude of threads that this is being done on including this one. Here are a few examples of what I've dealt with my rape being slammed for days on end, being called a twat, called a child and/or was acting like one, that I veil insults and that I also go after a select group of people.  That being said, I've never insulted someone, harassed anyone or gone after a select group of people.  I reply to any and every one on the forum giving my opinion that can be based on my experience and/or my thoughts on what was written.  I reply when a reply is given and even clarify exactly what I am saying if it's misunderstood.

That being said, it was written that it was a mission to get a certain person banned from the forum even to the point of making another account by someone to continue that by a group of people except a couple of which said it's not right to do, yet doing exactly what they're trying to get that person banned for by doing masked insults and harassment.

Report is a good feature but reporting every post a certain user or select group of users post is actually doing more harm than good because the Devs now have to sort through countless posts on threads instead of the ones that actually need to be looked at which mean the Devs may just skim over the reports, lock or remove a thread instead of reviewing the much needed report(s) that broke a rule and requires action.

Everyone on here is entitled to their opinion and give a reply on this forum even if we don't like their opinion of what is being given.  That is simply what a forum is about.

http://3dxforum.com/...ommunity-rules/

2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse, threats, harassment or defamatory are prohibited. This category includes clear and masked language and Both / or links to websites Containing search language or images which:

- Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.
- Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people
Harassment takes many forms, and Is not Necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action.

The idea behind this is to prevent any player from consistently being uncomfortable on the forums.

LOL, ah read tha opening post and from that ah knew this Diary was doomed, then when somebody asked a genuine question about eet they were considered a Troll and told to leave. In fact anyone who disagrees with tha intitial soft baiting is also considered a Troll ROFL.

I am not trolling now just so you know but considering this is an open forum and ah just popped in to check out this new diary all ah have seen is a relentless prodding of a certain person until you get them to show up, exactly what you were supposedly trying to avoid, ah dunn get eet. Like you ah havnt mentioned tha name but lets all get serious, we know who we are talking about as tha poster did with her first post.

Now tha diary has fallen into tha same old pattern. Youll prolly kick me too because youll say im on Robs side for even mentioning eet but tha fact is im on no ones side, im on my side.

Im sure you are all smart enough to realize that if you bring tha old attitudes, fights, history into something new then you contaminate eet right from tha start, hence why this Diary is destined to go where tha others usually go.

Anyways ah wish you all da best and hope you learn something, you cant have a safe space to bash people and not have them respond eets pretty simple :)

K you can boot meh now ROFL :)

Kisses :)

LOL, ah read tha opening post and from that ah knew this Diary was doomed, then when somebody asked a genuine question about eet they were considered a Troll and told to leave. In fact anyone who disagrees with tha intitial soft baiting is also considered a Troll ROFL.

I am not trolling now just so you know but considering this is an open forum and ah just popped in to check out this new diary all ah have seen is a relentless prodding of a certain person until you get them to show up, exactly what you were supposedly trying to avoid, ah dunn get eet. Like you ah havnt mentioned tha name but lets all get serious, we know who we are talking about as tha poster did with her first post.

Now tha diary has fallen into tha same old pattern. Youll prolly kick me too because youll say im on Robs side for even mentioning eet but tha fact is im on no ones side, im on my side.

Im sure you are all smart enough to realize that if you bring tha old attitudes, fights, history into something new then you contaminate eet right from tha start, hence why this Diary is destined to go where tha others usually go.

Anyways ah wish you all da best and hope you learn something, you cant have a safe space to bash people and not have them respond eets pretty simple :)

K you can boot meh now ROFL :)

Everyone with half a brain is well aware what’s going on and despite your affected speech you’re not dumb by any means. People can talk about what they want in their diaries no? If you don’t like it don’t read it or ignore them.

Everyone with half a brain is well aware what’s going on and despite your affected speech you’re not dumb by any means. People can talk about what they want in their diaries no? If you don’t like it don’t read it or ignore them.

You missed the point of my post, and I made an effort to type properly in this one as this is an issue with some of you, LOL why I have no clue and its not to impress by any means LOL.

You see I make an opinion and already get attacked with, "Affected Speech" no wonder you are all in Dramas all the time, you cant say anything without trying to demean someone or cast their opinion off because it doesn't match your own. Heres a prediction, you types will forever attract Drama because you perpetuate it.

Anyways I see how this is going and I cant be bothered with the two and froe that is about to follow. 

Also people can type what they like and how they like in an "Open Forum" in which this "Diary" resides so you are correct, well half correct.

Wilps ah made tha effort fo you with your prejudice leanings when eet comes to texting style so don't say ah dunn try :)

Bye and have funs with all tha Drams this Diary will attract with tha current attitude being displayed. Wish ya luckins :)

You missed the point of my post, and I made an effort to type properly in this one as this is an issue with some of you, LOL why I have no clue and its not to impress by any means LOL.

You see I make an opinion and already get attacked with, "Affected Speech" no wonder you are all in Dramas all the time, you cant say anything without trying to demean someone or cast their opinion off because it doesn't match your own. Heres a prediction, you types will forever attract Drama because you perpetuate it.

Anyways I see how this is going and I cant be bothered with the two and froe that is about to follow.

Also people can type what they like and how they like in an "Open Forum" in which this "Diary" resides so you are correct, well half correct.

Wilps ah made tha effort fo you with your prejudice leanings when eet comes to texting style so don't say ah dunn try :)

Bye and have funs with all tha Drams this Diary will attract with tha current attitude being displayed. Wish ya luckins :)

Honey i’m not having a go, talk how you like where you like. I was just making the point i’ve repeatedly been told. This isn’t drama for me just something I do when i’m really really bored.

No one can post opinions without being attacked. THAT is the whole point.

Honey i’m not having a go, talk how you like where you like. I was just making the point i’ve repeatedly been told. This isn’t drama for me just something I do when i’m really really bored.

No one can post opinions without being attacked. THAT is the whole point.

Wilps you might want ta choose ya words carefully, maybeh English isn't your first language but  tha meaning of :

"Affected" - artificial, pretentious, and designed to impress."the gesture appeared both affected and stagy".

Maybeh ya used tha wrong word or sumting ah dunno, eets fine :)

Mah original post was simply outlining that you cant expect a Troll free "Diary" if you hang Troll bait all ova eet. Simple concept really.

Anybewbs have soopa funs DarkFairy, ah actually saw ya in game in sin tha other night and thought aaaaaahh that's DarkFairy from tha forums, was gonna say hi but ya looked like ya was having alone time and ah dinn wanna disturb you :)

Wilps you might want ta choose ya words carefully, maybeh English isn't your first language but  tha meaning of :

"Affected" - artificial, pretentious, and designed to impress."the gesture appeared both affected and stagy".[/size]

Maybeh ya used tha wrong word or sumting ah dunno, eets fine :)

Mah original post was simply outlining that you cant expect a Troll free "Diary" if you hang Troll bait all ova eet. Simple concept really.

Anybewbs have soopa funs DarkFairy, ah actually saw ya in game in sin tha other night and thought aaaaaahh that's DarkFairy from tha forums, was gonna say hi but ya looked like ya was having alone time and ah dinn wanna disturb you :)

Oh I chose the right word. It is affected but that’s not an insult unless you choose to see it that way. You affect that way of talking because you enjoy it. It’s clearly not how you talk shall we say “normally” so, affected. Don’t know you enough to judge you as pretentious. I actually doubt you are.

I don’t think anyone misses that a “troll free” diary is basically just bait, that’s the point surely? If it’s ok for some to do it, it’s ok for everyone.

Say hi anytime you want lol, don’t be scared ;) I don’t need to be surrounded by people to be validated.

My diary has not developed overnight as I expected. I will still post this to the bullies. This is because some posts yesterday were bullying.

ZN5xG17.jpg

I want to say also that I did not ask for troll free diary. I asked people to treat each other with respect, no? Some trolls are funny, some are bullies.

hmmmm, 9:32am UK time is 4:32am in Flint, Michigan. Getting up that early to bully people on the forums of a sex game shows true dedication to the cause. Or does it mean he's rattled enough not to let go of this, maybe he's just a sad ******* who spends longer on here than is good for him.

I think you’ll find 12 noon is pretty much normal o clock. A time when people take a break, have a cup of coffee and take a look to see how agitated the trolls are today. At least one of them is, well enough to be up and posting at the crack dawn. 7:15am in Trollville, Michigan is prolly about dawn at this time of year.

you have a point but i am confused by one thing. who is actually me, me or you. if im really female i want to play with my boobs

If so, it would be the first time you ever got to touch some, no woman that still has at least basic brain motor functions would ever let you anywhere near them.