3DXChat Community

Should avatars belonging to an account have a common parent nickname?

XenophiliusLovegood

Alternate Avatars  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Should avatars belonging to an account have a common parent nickname?

• Yes
    • No
    • Doesn't matter

The game owner can take away having 3 avis and make it one, doesn't matter if you paid or not for that the alt avis, it's their game, they own it.

This questions of alts and the misuse doesn't just happen with the alts people do it on their main avi as well.  If you look at WC, take a day to look at it and see it's the same conversation that comes up, people and alts, using alts for this or that and talking shit on someone.  It's not going to change, it's been that way since I started in March 2015.  People have left and come back including me and still it's the same.  It's like watching a soap opera you don't have to watch it for years but one show you know what's going on because the story line doesn't change.

Discussions have been made as to why it would and why it wouldn't help the game and it's use of alts.  Let the Devs decide what they think is best.

Show where it states we are guaranteed that we will always have 3 avis, there isn't anything.  They can remove the two and it doesn't matter if we paid for it or not.  They were free at first then with the avis being used by others for stalking, creating issues and such they put you have to pay for them and account wide ignore.  Notice the change put in place for additional avis was XGold which you can earn so it doesn't cost you other than what you pay for the game.  Just like content you pay for what we get with the game.  They can remove it anytime, yes it may piss people off but it's their game to do with as they please.  Also note, it's stated they can do that.

Why would they get rid of alts when most people seem to enjoy having them?  Why do something that would cause people to stop giving them a steady stream of income ?  There are always going to be bad agents and griefers out there alts or no.  The vast majority of people use alts responsibly or else there would be a groundswell of complaints, or empty servers. that doesn't seem to be the case. 

I've been on games that are dying and this isnt one of them .  But some of them allow alts , and my guess is they would likely prosper if the devs decided to take alts away. Which sucks, because those games are full of  jerks already.

As a newcomer who has been a number of other places, I just don't see this massive alt problem.  Its a very nice community you have here, at least as far as sex games go. Why the witch hunt?

That’s not the issue. The question is should alts be flagged in some way. The vote is no. So why post an irrelevance that is patently obvious to all in a thread that has run its course other than to try and stir things up. It’s not funny, it’s not clever.

/me considers making a forum alt called TheBloodyObvious3dxT

Not that i’m saying they’re one and the same because we’ll never really know. I think it likely based on at least one other character that has been and gone (permanently banned I think) and used a similar approach.

As have you, Ciera. Not every member of forums that enters a debate with differing viewpoints from your own is someone you have baited in the past into violating the rules, and then reported, to have them banned. So you should know, that is also a violation of the forums Terms of Service. There are people belonging to these forums that have opinions not coinciding with yours and you cannot always have them censored with false claims of bullying. Truth.