3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

Another (big) problem.
Laptops with screen 15.6 inch. (1280x768)
Many people use laptops in bed :)

A huge "public invite" banner. Obscuring the screen. Very interfere. Especially when  come 2-3 "public invite" immediately.
Huge chat window. Obscuring the screen.
Need to add "resize the chat horizontally" function.
Need to reduce size of the banner, "public invite" to 150-200 pixels horizontally. (or reduce 2 times banner size)
And:

Without regard to the size of the display.

Very necessary default output all private invites /invite partner/friends/slow dance/change pose/ offers and other visual alerts (Pop-up offers) are not at the center of the screen!
And greatly disturb (sometimes useless information) the private game play!
A display Pop-up offers (default) in the top right corner of the game screen. Below buttons Friends / Profile
And add save output Pop-up offers position.

It is also very important:
Highlight pop-up offers  from the current partner. Pop-up offers from partner must be of a different color

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand why one for each invite is displayed when, if you click on any of them, they are all displayed together in a list.

If I am not currently interested invites public, why should I deal with them, distracted, and click on them?

I'm busy. I do not want to be disturbed. I'm busy with my girl friend (for example).

Why whosoever will may bother me or interfere with my gameplay? Even in my home?

Where respect my f****ng privacy and my f****ng individual gamer rights?

:D :D :D:P :P :P

Ha-ha-ha :)))

Need Do Not Disturb (DND)  game mode :)

...not talking about new sex poses. If One T-shirt make a 1.5 week ... 2 new sex positions will be making six months :)

In protest against the lazy developers. Cease your account. Next month I will just look at the activity of developers.
At the forum.
Developers. Wake up !!!!!!!!!!!
People just leave the game.
I am familiar with the 4 people who have left the game. Because there is nothing new to least month.
Where are the new sex poses?
$ 20 per month - nothing new
Very very very sad.

Developers. Wake up !
You lose subscribers every day and get anti-advertising on the Internet!

*snip*

Feel free to leave if you are unhappy. Making a stink about it on the forums doesent help anyone.

From what I ve heard the Dev's are busy working on the backend to fix up some loose ends and get the UI rework done. It takes time. A stable and solid game is a lot better then an unstable game with lots of new content that breaks it even more.

Hm... I guess the devs just did not meet our needs. For those of us who are hanging around here for a Long time, we just can't detect any pattern or concept in the updates.

I think devs should give us a better view on their plans and concepts so we can ounderstand what's going on. In my personal opinion (but that's just my Point of view) this is a sex game. So I expect at least 1 new pose every two weeks until we reach a satisfying Status (all the request for new poses are pretty good indicator, that we are far from that). In Addition I'd like to see at least one new personal item per month and something new in the places every three month.

But not knowing if there will be an update or when it will be allways gives let's me in doubt if the devs just gave Up in developing this game or not. And that - that's the sadest part about it - is a main thought in the decision to prolong my subscription.

So, please devs, give us something we can hold on....