3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

I thank you devs for the new poses, I also feel they should be transitioned to ff and mm. I just ask before we get new things can we please fix the bugs that are going on now.

1. walking into night club(actually this happens in all rooms) I see people talking but can' see them, btw, this is annoying, so many times I sit on someone or I see others sitting on someone. I am afraid to stand or dance anywhere for fear of being on someone.

2. People aren't couple dancing they are standing in each other

3. I am couple dancing with my sweety and kissing him all of the sudden he turns around and I a kissing the back of his head

4. People walking around with no names

5. Some people see floating heads? I have not though

6. bugs with some sex pose, they are not synched or something seems off

7. saw someone sitting on a bar stool but he was right behind me not really on a stool, I posted an SS of it on having fun with Screen Shots.

8. the almighty ignore button doesn't work

I am not even sure I have covered them all, please can we work on these glitches, problems, it would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, I fully agree, it's bugging me quite a bit as well! I would appreciate an official voice for the much desired transparency after our dedicated thread creator set things rolling a while ago it appears as if it has rather silenced, which is very unfortunate, not that i don't appreciate the current course but I feel this game has so much potential yet to be brought into fruition.

How about a little interaction with the devs themselves, a blog to share their most present ideas or a roadmap including future additions ?

Hey guys! Now we are working on bug fixing and performance improvement to let you play 3DX in more comfortable way.

And we have opened a new poll to find the right direction in sex poses: Vote for sex 1

Gizmo

I doubt that thread is going at all in the direction you intended it to go. I kindly ask that you please carefully consider some of the posts, specifically Riela and Abbey as they have valid points.

Mike

Ok, people some of you may or may not know by now that I asked to become a content developer for the game.  I was asked for a sample of my work, which I supposed was deemed adequate and was given the task of creating a bar for the beach.  I believe this was requested by Maxxim.  Initially the project was going smoothly, I asked questions got answers, no problems.  Then I needed some better details, so I asked for access to the character models, up to this point all I had was height references.  I wanted width and depth so I could build an appropriate amount of space to move around the bar.  I also planned on building custom furniture for the bar so I needed more measurements.  Upon requesting this, I was given the model for the bar stool.  I don't want it, its generic, I wanted custom content for my creation.  I want, you the users to be able to have genuine NEW content.  I also asked where it would be placed in the game world so I would know my size limitations.  I started building a building with a bar inside as well as seating, and a patio area with seating.  I really needed access to the character models for reference for all this custom content.  I didn't want to build another lame bar like at love island.

I know bug fixes are our biggest concern right now but I wanted to let you all know that I have since halted work on the project because of these things and new information that has come to light.  I cannot say what but I am sure you will hear about it soon.  It's not good news, in the content department folks.  Maybe if freelance content developers were given access to the source files and code to use in Unity, we could help with the bug fixes and bug test new updates but I suppose that won't ever happen either.  I am sorry for yet another DiscoStu rant but there it is.

Guest JeanetteVoerman

Ok, people some of you may or may not know by now that I asked to become a content developer for the game.  I was asked for a sample of my work, which I supposed was deemed adequate and was given the task of creating a bar for the beach.  I believe this was requested by Maxxim.  Initially the project was going smoothly, I asked questions got answers, no problems.  Then I needed some better details, so I asked for access to the character models, up to this point all I had was height references.  I wanted width and depth so I could build an appropriate amount of space to move around the bar.  I also planned on building custom furniture for the bar so I needed more measurements.  Upon requesting this, I was given the model for the bar stool.  I don't want it, its generic, I wanted custom content for my creation.  I want, you the users to be able to have genuine NEW content.  I also asked where it would be placed in the game world so I would know my size limitations.  I started building a building with a bar inside as well as seating, and a patio area with seating.  I really needed access to the character models for reference for all this custom content.  I didn't want to build another lame bar like at love island.

I know bug fixes are our biggest concern right now but I wanted to let you all know that I have since halted work on the project because of these things and new information that has come to light.  I cannot say what but I am sure you will hear about it soon.  It's not good news, in the content department folks.  Maybe if freelance content developers were given access to the source files and code to use in Unity, we could help with the bug fixes and bug test new updates but I suppose that won't ever happen either.  I am sorry for yet another DiscoStu rant but there it is.

this sounds like bad news for the future of this game... :(

this sounds like bad news for the future of this game... :(

Come on, we saw this happening a mile off :)

The only thing im thankful for is that the forums are free to use. That way i can see the development of the game and laugh out loud. It's nice to see you're still around though btw :)

well I am happy with the game as far as development goes, as I have been here since june 2013, then the game had the club and the beach. without end beach's, and sex only in the back six rooms at the club ( now four )and at your home, I think it was only one home, no music no dance poles no drinks no b/bags.so its improve out of site from those days,

I can fully understand the game owners not letting outsiders fiddle with the game and add content, I wouldn't either, they are doing the best they can with the money they would be making, so I would suggest if you dont like it and have only negative shit to say about it F**k OFF

'JUUUUUUST SAAAAAAYIN'

No need to become agressive like this erika , but i agree with you , i play since hmmm ... november 2013 and the game is better now than when i started . We asked to be able to invit more than one people in our room at a time , we got it . We asked music on our home , we got it . We asked bean bags and poles in our homes , we got them . We asked 3way sex , MF got it . We asked to be able to DJ in all maps , DJs got it . We asked for more clothes , we got some ( women AND men ) . I could find more .

After that what peoples are saying ? "We want that" , "We need this" , "Game is shit" etc etc etc ...

Try sometimes to say a little thanks to the devs for what they do . Actually , there is bugs in game ? Give them the time to work on them ! 

And for the ones saying " i could find better stuff in other game" , well do it , or stop to be that negative .

Ps : We need a strapon in place of the pénis  :D *hides*  :ph34r: 

There are more and more people who join us on the game (and that's a good thing and the 3Dx team deserve it) but sometimes some maps are really full ... 

Maybe add new maps would be really useful for a future update. I know this is not a priority and there are many other updates that are expected. 

But it's just a little opinion...  ;)

The only full map is Night Club. Sometimes Sin but that's very, very rarely.

It is not problem of game or the lack of maps.

We have plenty of locations that are empty and dead all the time. People choose to be in NC when they can be anywhere else it is simple as that.

I do agree we need more location and something green perhaps. and I said it multiple times - How about before adding new locations, we make old ones attractive and populated? 

I don't know why people are attracted to NC so much, maybe because it was first one? or music? I don't know. But honestly people choose to be there instead of somewhere else. 

I've same opinion of Riela: problem is not the number of map but theirs using.

May be, add a limitation for each map: after 50 people (for example), Night Club is full and closed.
A new user must select an other map or an user room.

In the other hand, it will be nice if we can see the occupation of each map like user rooms.

Has what you said earlier about the coming disappointment changed Stu ? Have you received the support you were asking for ? Can we breathe a collective sigh of relief ?

Not yet, when and if it does I will appologize for scaring people.  But I think somethings that will happen soon will piss alot of people off.

Thank you for your reply.

Not yet, when and if it does I will appologize for scaring people.  But I think somethings that will happen soon will piss alot of people off.

Thank you for your reply.

Well if it is something that will piss a lot of people off, I am quite sure people will speak their minds and the devs will either backtrack if it is a bad idea... or they will lose a lot of people. I hate to speculate so lets hope the devs change their mind.