3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

Really need FFF (Female 3 some) and FFFF (Female 4 some) with no FUTA dick involved

I would love to be getting my pussy eaten while eating a pussy while not in a 69 position. (3 pussys getting eaten at the same time, I would wet myself) :)

We also need to have boob suck and fondle poses (if the devs arent to lazy to write a script that gets the boob size and adjusts the animation  accordingly, or they can just continue with that excuse)

I'd love to see a tittyfucking animation or two. I've been surprised that this hasn't been implemented yet.

Also, I've said this before, but I still think it would be cool if the sex function worked like the slowdance status, in that you could have mini-emotes while having sex. So the slowdance status lets you do little things like dancing facing each other, spinning your partner around and wrapping your arms around them from behind, etc. So the emotes during sex could be stuff like kissing while fucking, or holding hands, smacking your partner's ass, rubbing your face in their tits. But they would all be functional in positions where they would make sense - for example, you're not gonna rub your face in a girl's tits if you're fucking her doggystyle. 

You already sort of have it with the moaning button - even though, for some reason, a lot of the male moaning sounds have just been replaced with that one really long, really obnoxious NNGGGGUUUAAAAHHHHHHHHH sound that used to be only for cumming. But that's the kind of thing I mean, like it'd just be another small context menu that pops up when you're engaging in sex, allowing you to do those little emote things. 

Just something to think about :)

I'd love to see a tittyfucking animation or two. I've been surprised that this hasn't been implemented yet.

Also, I've said this before, but I still think it would be cool if the sex function worked like the slowdance status, in that you could have mini-emotes while having sex. So the slowdance status lets you do little things like dancing facing each other, spinning your partner around and wrapping your arms around them from behind, etc. So the emotes during sex could be stuff like kissing while fucking, or holding hands, smacking your partner's ass, rubbing your face in their tits. But they would all be functional in positions where they would make sense - for example, you're not gonna rub your face in a girl's tits if you're fucking her doggystyle. 

You already sort of have it with the moaning button - even though, for some reason, a lot of the male moaning sounds have just been replaced with that one really long, really obnoxious NNGGGGUUUAAAAHHHHHHHHH sound that used to be only for cumming. But that's the kind of thing I mean, like it'd just be another small context menu that pops up when you're engaging in sex, allowing you to do those little emote things. 

Just something to think about :)

OMG we really need this pose :P

Guest Fuwakumi

All I ask is transitioning animations from one sex pose to another. Not the typical instant switch we see... :(

Like Red Light Center 2.0- Curio for an example. All of their sex poses transitions slowly to any other poses you choose. That would be so great if 3DX does the same.