3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker - 2

Gizmo

Hello dear 3 dx chatteam standing for 4 days naked bent in the nightclub and find it slowly annoying you can invit me and get invites permanently can do what my wife has a photo shot was on the beach but stood naked quake her every pose will transfer please To fast response

post-13724-0-81090500-1478878015_thumb.jpg

Pretty sure if you re-subscribe it changes your password, check your email :)

I was on the game last night, my payment came out as usual but this morning I can't get in, don't won't to pay them twice for an account I have had for  5 months

This really isn't a 2.0 bug because it has happened in 1.0 but I will put it here anyway. The ignore system is not working properly. I had someone on complete block but they could see me talking in world chat but I couldnt see them. Also when i got on my alt I was able to see them talk in world chat. So is ignore system not account wide anymore and why would the blocked person see what i write. Think this should be fixed.

Thanks

So when you are in a dancing animation and hug a man or get hugged by a man (not sure which one), your avi just freezes after new seconds... if you switch to another dance it works, but when you switch back to the one you were on when you hugged that player, your avi freezes again... 

(Could be used for a good effect in my another video.... give me some time to make some shots before you fix it! :D )

EDIT:  Happened again without a man hugging me so.. that doesn't trigger it.... Something must tho.

66bc5af579c2f3406db86cd1a8f68eb8.gif

A screenshot to show the problem with the missing pole dance menu:

T4JtYeH.png

The buttons should be on the right of the screen, above the ones for the strap-on. As Feuermond mentioned the only way to change dance is to click the pole and select a dance, which immediately breaks into the one you were already preforming.

After Patch 357:

It seems like there is something wrong with the lights. Some of them are broken. Dark rooms, even though there should be enough lights to make them bright. Really annoying.

Make sure you have the "Enable Multiple Lights" setting checked, to light up the room if you have it switched off, cubes don't radiate light.

Make sure you have the "Enable Multiple Lights" setting checked, to light up the room if you have it switched off, cubes don't radiate light.

That was already enabled. Still, some of the lights don't work. I have two of the spotlights right next to each other. One works just fine and the other one is not emitting any light at all. :(

That was already enabled. Still, some of the lights don't work. I have two of the spotlights right next to each other. One works just fine and the other one is not emitting any light at all. :(

It's because the build 357 brought that 7 light sources limitation back. If you look closely, only 7 of your light sources emit light.

It's because the build 357 brought that 7 light sources limitation back. If you look closely, only 7 of your light sources emit light.

Yeah. Sucks. :(

Edit: If I use a certain someone's files, that I got from a certain blog...The lights seem to be fixed lol ;) Thx Rochi.

Been having issues with ambient soounds and moaning/footstep sounds. They keep disappearing. I've tried fixing the values in the registry in case they were stuck, and have even just decided to uninstall, delete registry files and reinstall, which worked for about an hour, then they disappeared again. Tried reinstalling after deleting registry file a few more times with the same result. (This started happening on the 15th/16th)

Guest KAYDENCOOL

Hi :) May i suggest something that would make this game more relaistic? Let the male penis swing when not active and when you start kissing and stuff it starts to become semi erect then as you continue then let it be fully erect. Like when women touch it and start rubbing it let it start growing and if its in the boxers let the boxers/shorts start to push out. Can you add a sex meter also just like in Juliet sex session ans when that bar is out you cant cum until you build it back up! :) This would make the game so realistic! Also let the jizz cover male and female and make us have to clean up the jizz un the floor and bed and stuff :) PROUD MEMBER!! Keep making this game awesome! You all are doing awesome!!!