3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker - 2

Gizmo

I am also getting the same issue that Ash described. When someone closes their room I get no notification and I am not booted out. I only noticed because my friend asked where I was, until they said the room was closed. Looking on the room list confirmed that they were correct. They pay attention to local chat. I do not :P

Thanks! This bug will be fixed in the next patch.

Guest KittyCatMeow

​I'm having an issue with my leather skirt I want to go black, I leave to go to a room then its white. A friend of mine said there having the same issues with there boots not staying the color they want it to be. Just started today. Just having trouble with leather pants and boots and the skirt that I know of not staying the color we want it to stay

​I'm having an issue with my leather skirt I want to go black, I leave to go to a room then its white. A friend of mine said there having the same issues with there boots not staying the color they want it to be. Just started today. Just having trouble with leather pants and boots and the skirt that I know of not staying the color we want it to stay

For black take the colour-picker circle to bottom left but then move it up just a tiny amount. Same goes for white: top left, but move it down a tiny amount. That way you'll get black and white, just not 100%. That said the black is blacker than in 1.0 and the white, whiter despite having to do this. :)

As a solution to the blurry fonts problem, this pretty dirty hack (executed on scene/gui additive load) seems to work (simplified code with no checks):

foreach (Text text in Resources.FindObjectsOfTypeAll<Text>())
{
    text.font.material.mainTexture.filterMode = FilterMode.Point;
}

Makes text crisp, but has another visual drawback — scaled text may look "jumpy" if the scale factor does not result in an integer font size — very noticeable in the chat window, but can be corrected by dragging text size slider until the letters straighten up.

Obviously, not the optimal solution ever both logic and performance wise, but changing Canvas options doesn't make a difference, so most likely the imported font's settings should be changed (setting Font size to a high value like 300...500 and Rendering mode to "smooth"). Maybe :)

Guest BellaB

Same issue with the clothes colouring. It's annoying as fuck. Some issues with clothes suddenly coming back on after taking them off.......probably raised already. I know new stuff comes with bugs, but I had briefly been in version 1.0, so how come what was working there couldn't be brought over to 2.0? As you can tell, I'm not a computer techie, but yeah, as good as this is, PLEASE FIX THE ANNOYING BUGS. Thanks.

Tried to load 2.0 several times with the error that the file is corrupted. Each time I tried to load it, I was warned that the file has viruses and will harm my computer. I figured it was still safe because sometimes loading games I have gotten that before. But in this case I still can't play the game unless IM in 1.0 which has no one in it. I'm a new member, so I feel like I've wasted 20.00 just to walk around an empty game. To boot, my entire computer is having issues and I can't fix it. Its only a year old computer. Nothing was wrong with it till I tried the download for 2.0 version of this game. I'd like a fix quickly, or I'd like my money back, Ill deleted the game and move on. Can anyone help with either?

Thanks.

In the latest version, the "partner" bug still seems present, where undergarments toggle on and off the wrong way when people partner up, so that they are suddenly wearing e.g. stockings again.

Can anyone describe how to reproduce this bug please?

Can anyone describe how to reproduce this bug please?

Basically when you enter a cuddle pose. That is non sexual, the clothing waist down so the underwear and the jeans or skirts or whatever disappear and have to be toggled off and on in the clothes menu, for them to be back on because on your screen they are on, but on other player screens you are naked waist down, but from what I have learned is the undergarments and such can disappear with people already in the room, but it mainly happens for people who enter the room after you've already entered the pose, similar to how I reported that players float off the ground when in a cuddle pose when you zone into a location.

But the thing about stockings is, you can take them off in descriptive text when you're undressing with your partner in a pose, then when you enter another pose, despite you taking off your stockings and underwear, they all of a sudden re-appear on your body with the ripped texture, so maybe something to do with when the texture/model of the tights go from unripped to ripped, it causes them to reappear on the body as it is classed as a different entity ID which activates when Entity:Stockings are registered on body, if pose is active > generate Entity:Stockings_Ripped. (Perhaps the system works in that sort of style, of course it's not the real names or process and is just for explanation purposes.)

Hi! Is there a time frame for Oculus being available in 2.0? I registered and paid just because of the said support for it.

Is it possible to downgrade to the latest version with support to Oculus? How can I get it?

Thx!

If I go to a user room I will usually get music. However, if I disable the radio in settings because I want to go watch something on YouTube or something and then come back and renable the radio then the radio will not start again. The only fix seems to be restarting 3DX or asking the host to restart the stream.

The workaround would probably be muting 3DX from the operating system level.

If I go to a user room I will usually get music. However, if I disable the radio in settings because I want to go watch something on YouTube or something and then come back and renable the radio then the radio will not start again. The only fix seems to be restarting 3DX or asking the host to restart the stream.

The workaround would probably be muting 3DX from the operating system level.

I've had this problem too. Re-entering the room also seems to work.

build 350

Fixes:

- Closed User Room not closing correctly

- Black Clothes Color not applying

- Enable Radio Toggle

- User Room List

- Change Location button missed click sometimes causing it to not function

- Sex floating off the ground

- Disappearing clothes in non sex poses

build 350

Fixes:

- Closed User Room not closing correctly
- Black Clothes Color not applying
- Enable Radio Toggle
- User Room List
- Change Location button missed click sometimes causing it to not function
- Sex floating off the ground
- Disappearing clothes in non sex poses

Seems room closing still doesn't work correctly...