3DXChat Community

Hairstyles

Kacey

• 2 weeks later...

*bursts into the thread with his brow furrowed, flashing a badge*

I'm Officer Hits of The Neglected Eclectic Reference Division (N.E.R.D.). I have a report of an unacknowledged citation in the area.

*scans the posts and nods as he locates the lonely reference* 

Piggilly-wiggilly-pigggy-pig , oink oink!

Boogily-woogy-boogie, oink oink!

(now for the bit that keeps this post on topic: I'm a huge fan of everything I've seen in here. The Men's hairstyles in particular, though I do like the Women's ideas too. Especially Pigtails... They add some great visual spice to certain RP scenarios, and they just look sexy in general)

*Exits the thread and does 'The Lindy' all the way home*

* Gets down on hands and knees and begs Lisa and Gismo for Pigtails *

457804b02e8f06c49d515a60adc027849009df08

Cmon, Were begging here. Its been years since we been asking. like literally two years of spamming topics, Chronic complaining. Nerd raging, Asking nicely and demanding.

Somethings gotta give!

The only thing i have yet to try was flirting and seducing the devs when they journey into the  game world. I don't want to have to prostitute myself out for PIGTAILS but if that's what it takes.....   :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Give us Pigtails Devs! 

5d0de3073d40006319e2318d49be6f422d45ec28

just do it! :lol:

There's been a ton of pigtail requests in here, so I just want to contribute and say that out of all the different styles this one is my favorite :P

q4At7CF.jpg

Also found thisone, which I think should be fairly easy to make and would also look amazing <3

IqcJHkU.jpg Source: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/sporty-pigtails-hair-and-oot-hairblending/104666/

Also I think we should see some hair while wearing a beanie just like we see hair while wearing a cap please!

Well that would look just wee bit too silly in a lot of animations x)

But that's the whole point of pigtails. Silliness. Even the name is silly. Our avatars skin even looks like silly putty. 

When you google pigtails you come across hundreds of thousands of girls making silly faces with their funny hair. Even some silly pics of men embracing their inner goof wearing them. When i wear them i feel young and dumb and full of life. It makes me giggle and smile. Makes me want to go out and have fun without a care in the world.  

Silliness sells. Grab my pigtails. Tell me to squeal like a piglet, ram that pigtail butt plug where the sun don't shine and let's get down on all fours in our muddy pigpen. Yank them. Tug them, swat them like a kitten. Use them as handlebars. Whip them against your lovers naked skin. Its all relative. After all,  If it was not for me and my silly friends doing silly things here,  I would have left ages ago. You know it. I know it, the devs know it. Without the silliness in 3dxchat no one would be here except a few  prudes acting way to seriously. 

Silliness is good for the soul. It is time for pigtails i say :)

AYq10MF.png

Will take two pairs please, with a side order of extra silly! :P :p :P 

• 2 weeks later...